• Published 19th Dec 2011
  • 838 Views, 12 Comments

After Discord - Faindragon



The Celestial Twins have defeated Discord, but Trotholm still needs to be cleared. That is up to me

  • ...
4
 12
 838

Chapter 27

The past.
Kill me.
Please kill me.
Why won’t you kill me?

Hatred. Hatred burned in my veins. I hated the cell I was placed in. I hated the ponies that watched me. Hated them for what they had done. Hated them for who they where. But most of all did I hate my host.

He ignored me, he rejected me. But only when he was awake. When he was asleep, that was the time for fun. He could not control what happened during that time. But I could. I smiled for myself, this would be hilarious.

*^*

“Please...” the mare begged, her horn lighting up. “Stay away from me, don’t do this. You are not yourself. Take hold of yourself.”

I glared at her, smiling.
“You are right, he is not himself.”

My hosts hoof strook her cheek.
“I’m in control here. And I will be the entire night, nothing you can do can stop me.”

“Please.” Tears ran down her cheeks now, the light of her horn had died out. “Let me be.”

She was a pretty unicorn. I could remember having her kind in my castle, before I got into this host. I hated this host. And he hated what was about to happen. I could feel it inside of him, but he could not stop it. He was never able to.
“Oh no, I will not leave you. This will not be pleasant for you.”

I looked at the body next to him, the body of a stallion. The stallion’s head had been smashed against the floor. Multiple times. I remember that I had laughed when I did that. I remember that my host had cried, unable to stop me.

I looked back at the mare in front of me.
“But I will enjoy it.”

I felt how my hoof transformed, changed into something I could use more easily. The unicorn looked at the hoof, tried to back away from it. I smiled at my talon, it had been a long time since I saw it.

I tightened my grip around the unicorn, laughed as she struggled to get air.

*^*

“Get out of my head!” my host yelled at me.

I just laughed. He thought he could resist me, he thought he was strong enough. But he was not. I would break him.

*^*

He prayed. He DARED to pray to those filthy goddesses! I had erased them from EXISTANCE! They should not be remembered, how could he know about them? And how much damage did he do by praying to them?

*^*

I felt how he struggled to take command over his body away from me. I just laughed at his futile attempt. I had to try, had to see what happened. I could feel the pain he felt, although much more dully than he did. I could feel the fire in his wings. This is not good. What would happen if I killed him? Would I die as well? I have to think over this.

*^*

They talked about my host, wondered why they had saved him. I could not help but chuckle over this. The simple minded ponies did not understand that I would not kill him? I could use this.

*^*

I felt how my host grew sleepy. He had tried to stay awake for so long, but tonight would not be one of those nights. I smiled as he slowly drifted into the embrace of sleep.

Now, it was my time. I quickly took control over my host’s body. It was a clumsy body, so I changed it some. Instead of one of his hooves did he now have a talon. I smiled, that I could work with. I snapped my talon, the bright light embraced me.

And I reappeared in another room. An earth pony ran around in circles, he did not seem to notice me. I whistled loudly, but he did not care. Only running around and around. I grew tired of him.

I picked him up as he ran around me, holding him in my talon. He shrieked at me, tried to struggle free. I just smiled at him.

“WhatareyoudoingImustrunmustgetthisoutofmyheadletmedownIcanfeelitcomingcloser.” He spoke faster than I thought possible.

And he had an annoying voice. I move a little, his legs still moved as if he was running, I could as well use it for something fun. I could see the fear in his eyes as I moved closer to the wall, holding him in the air mere meters from the wall. He would not be able to stop, he would not be able to turn. This would be fun.

I dropped him, his legs still racing. And as soon as they hit the floor did he hit the wall, head first. He actually made a hole in the wall.

*^*

That voice is getting on my nerves. It have shouted the entire day! My host seems to ignore it, but I can not for my life understand how he does that! But my host will be asleep soon, and then I can stop the sound, stop it for a long time! Forever!

*^*

The stallion in front of me shouted at himself.
“Get out of me! Leave me!”

Oh, I would make sure that it stopped for him. I glanced at the unicorn in the corner, who sat and gnawed on his own hooves. He would not do anything, but I could have fun with him later. For now did I want to end that shouting.

It did not take long time to end it, his throat was very easy to rip up with my talon. He gurgled as he tried to shout, and the whizzing noise that emerged from his ripped throat when he tried to breath made me chuckle for myself before I turned to the unicorn. He had started to gnaw more violently at his hooves, eyeing me as she did so. I smiled at him.

He started to shook violently as I sat down next to him. I smiled reassuring at him, patted him gently with my hoof.

With the other did I force down his hooves in his throat. I smiled and patted him as he tried to get free, struggled for air. All the time gnawing on his own hooves.

*^*

I would not be ignored any longer! I had been able to take control over his body when he was awake. I punched him over and over again, laughing all the time. I was in control now!

*^*

Blood, blood everywhere. And bodies. They had been guards, and I needed to take out my anger on something. My host had been able to take back control over his body. It could not stop like this.

*^*

How happy I was! My host was still asleep when that pretty earth pony entered his cell. I smiled and stood up, my hoof already transforming into a talong.

“Good morning Discord.”

I stopped dead in my tracks, looked at her.
“How did you know my name?”

She smiled.
“I’m Carrotshield, and I created you. How hard could it be for me to forget that? I created you and you are an abomination. I’m here to stop this.”

I laughed out lout at this.
“You, stop me? Have you not noticed how easy it was for me to slaugther all of your guards? How will you stop me?”

She smiled at me. And charged me.

I raised my talon and caught her in her neck, lifting her up.
“How did this stop me?”

She smiled at me. She DARED smile at me!
“What are you smiling for? I will kill you!”

“It is to late for me, I did not think I would be getting out of her alive. But I gave him a new chance.”

“What are you talking about?” I said. The mare was all to calm.

She just laughed at me.
“Kill me. Revenge what I have done to you.”

I did not need any encouragement for that. I ripped apart her throat, let my talon go down and sprawled her open. She smiled at me as the life faded from her eyes. Her laugh pierced my ears.

It was then I felt the pain.