• Published 21st Aug 2020
  • 5,214 Views, 47 Comments

A Human In Equestria - madhat886



A young man finds himself in Equestria where the female ponies can't get enough of him.

  • ...
35
 47
 5,214
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

When I looked it up on google, it said that a moon cycle (how long it takes the moon to orbit the planet) is roughly a month (27 days). Using that measurement, 30 moons would be about 2.5 years.

10631687
Yeah but I looked it up for my little pony and it’s not that.

10631687
The one who made the 30 moon thing really didn’t care to explain how long it is

10616420

Dunkle Dank has a point. I do LOVE very sexy/bimbo-like Bodies of the MLP Females. BUT, the Raping, and the Femdom happening all the time. And especially the Raping again, but with Futas???!!!!!

Yeah, that's a MASSIVE Blueballed, and a BIG NO-NO from me! :twilightoops:

10631938

I got another question: WHY is Sunset so interested with Dan Tome ( The Human Male Protagonist) the whole time?? He is nothing special or anything?? NO OFFENSE against him, or Humanity itself. It's just he have just got here. And Sunset and the Royal Family is just have very suddenly gotten interested in him??!!

I do get it that he ( Along with his Car) have just suddenly appeared in Equestria is alarming. And he is now the First Human ( And Human Male) ever to be in and walk Equestria/Equis. But, I just think their is some 'hidden' motive from Sunset.


I don't know??!! I just DON'T 100% trust Sunset, the 'Dark' Queens or even the Dazzlings ( Despite the Dazzlings becoming the Sub. Playthings to the Dominant Sunset and the 'Dark' Queens.).

Despite I like Sunset is now making a BETTER job to rule Equestria, than her 'mother': Celestia. To not only that she 'reformed' Day Breaker, Nightmare Moon, Heart Breaker, and the Dazzlings somewhat. Fired the Old, Pathetic, Worthless Pony Guards and Wonder bolts. And Hired/Trained Better Guards and Soldiers for Equestria. Help make Equality with the other Non-Pony Race Kingdoms. And get rid of the Nobles is a nice bonus!!!


But, She didn't get blasted by the Elements Of Harmony. Which is a Good Thing. Since she was in a terrible and weakened State. And they instead separate the Princesses 'Dark' Halves. But, A Bad thing!!! Since she is still in her 'Bad/Naughty' Self somewhat, before the Fall Formal. NOT Reformed! Despite her making Equestria a 'better' place.

And despite having what she truly wants to being Equestria's Ruler. She 'might' have her Manipulative Personality from the First Equestria Girls Movie somewhere in their.


I just have a BAD feeling about this. And I just DON'T want the Human Protagonist ( Dan) to become a Spineless Doormat, or a another 'plaything' to Sunset, the 'Dark' Queens, and the other Ponies.

I really wanted him to be a Maledom CHAD !!!!!!!

:moustache: 👌

10632351
She’s genre savvy in knowing what usually happens when someone from another world just suddenly shows up.

10632435

Smart, and Knowable. Nice Trait for Sunset. Sorry, IF I 100% don't trust her judgement. Considering she didn't mind breaking the Dazzlings into her Sex Playthings. Along the fact, that I sadly am just Paranoid.

Since I have seen TOO MANY 'Bad' MLP Stories from this Website. Where specifically the Human Male Main Character/Protagonist in the Stories for some reason. Is a Doormat, or Spineless against the Female Ponies. And it involves a LOT of Femdom, sometimes Abuse, and slight Reverse Rape!!!!! :facehoof: :twilightangry2:


I don't want to sound offensive to everybody, but reading those stories almost is a bit Sexist against Male/Guys/Masculism by getting hurt by the MLP Characters for Stupid and Unnecessary Reasons. And they using the Bad Side of Feminism and the 'Dark Side' of it from MLP. 😰

Futa rape huh? It's gonna be one of those stories then.....

“I’ll give you a job here and even throw in a house here. Also, if you want to return home there is a portal that I used to travel to the human world here. But it only opens every 30 moons or every 5 years, and you miss your chance for the next 4 years,” Sunset said. (1)

I’m pretty sure that human world is different from his.

Login or register to comment