• Published 29th Jul 2021
  • 4,625 Views, 76 Comments

Star Struck 2: All In - dirty little secret



One Trick is back in Ponyville, and they've invited Scootaloo to come 'hang out' again. And this time, it’s not just her -- Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom are invited, too!

  • ...
38
 76
 4,625
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

10922742
I crank it to foalcon fetish fuel like anyone else but sure, it's totally a right wing opinion to think that talking about the normalization of pedophilia irl is weird.

Probably should have been quicker to realize that your account is just a troll account, though.

10922856
"You vex me, therefore you must be a troll."

Cry harder.

10922872
Shut up F*nn, go back to the discord server

10922867
No, you're a troll because your account was created on the same day that you made that first post

10922877
So, you have absolutely nothing, then.

K.

10923059
If your account was more than 2 days old and you actually had a substantial point to argue, I might put a bit more effort into it. But so far your only counterpoint has been "lol u mad?", so I don't feel like wasting time on such obvious bait.

10923102
"BAWWWWWWW"

shh, is okay bby

10923102
10923137
Maybe you guys would like to take this somewhere other than the comment section of an unrelated story?

Happy Ending ~♡


Every ending starts something new...

10923593
Eh, sorry about that, I'm a magnet for pointless arguments. Didn't mean to shit up your comments section...

10923684

Every ending starts something new...

Which usually ends up with me needing to write a sequel... :facehoof:

10924026
The reward for good work is usually a demand for more haha

Good story, fun ride.

10924366
Ah, so the secret is that I should start writing some bad stories... Got it!

10924515
Thanks! ^.^ What's your favorite part?

10925286
The gangbang.

Another Banger as always. No review or anything this time or long worded essay about character development or whatnot. I just love this kind of story from you. Your amazing at characters and perspectives! It's a joy everytime I read it. Keep it up! :twilightblush:

10927720
It wasn't so much that he was turned on by entering the relationship, rather that he was already close to begin with and she gave him an answer just as he was going over. Had she not, he would have busted that nut regardless.

That being said, your joke was still funny! :twilightsmile:

Scootaloo x Star was easily the hottest part. Having sex is cool, but awkwardly making love is far better.

11089466 What can I say? I'm a sucker for anything involving the CMCs being total sluts and getting wrecked while at the same time showing each other how much they love each other.

11101928
well, he said "oh, shit, I came inside," so it made it seem like if he had remembered, he would have then done it (or had it done, since he's a pegasus). I don't know why he would have acted distressed about having cum inside, and then said "nah, I don't want to use the spell."

11101992
It was because they get distracted by joining the orgy at the end. He couldn't use the spell because he's a pegasus so he and scootaloo were going to ask at a good moment after going back out to join the group.

11120117
that's not an unreasonable interpretation

I wonder is there going to be a sequel to this sequel and if she is pregnant I would like to see a story based on that baby

11213076
No sequel planned so far, sorry.

11213942
Yes I would love to see that

11213953
Give me a link too. I like to provide links to any fan-made sequels.

11213942
Dang, dude that's awesome! :raritystarry: Let me know if you need anything I'd love to help you out (I was the commissioner for the first story and the sequel) :moustache:

11214896
I'll still do the sequel. I'll have to try and remember what I wrote after that little preview in these comments.

This is my first fimfiction account from back in mid 2013. July 30, 2013. Willight Robinbine(aka SSJ2PinkiePie) was my second fimfiction account that I created on March 22, 2015. I'll get the fan-made sequel by me finished sometime this month after I get approval of my first story for this account.

I don't think I'll get my fan-made sequel finished this month.

11230178
Don't worry -- it's fine. ^.^

Sweetie Belle grinned. “Say, Steelie… You wanna come get a shower with me?” She winked at him lasciviously.

Steel, though, hugged Apple Bloom against himself. “What do you think – wanna join us?”

Raising his eyebrow, Static stared at the three of them. “Uh… It’s not a very big shower.”

That didn’t stop all three of them from getting up and heading there together, though. “We’ll just have to squeeze in real close,” Steel said mirthfully as he trotted along with the two fillies.

As they passed by, Apple Bloom winked at Scootaloo. “So this is what you did with them last time… No wonder you were so secretive about it.”

“Now it’s our turn!” Sweetie Belle squeaked happily.

Personally, I wish this scene would've been included. :twilightsmile:

11338738
Heh, it was already pretty long, though!

11339564
Maybe it could be a special bonus chapter. :trollestia:

Login or register to comment