• Published 19th Jul 2020
  • 1,483 Views, 53 Comments

The Twi'lek - Gallants



Sasha Lessa a young Twi'lek padawan crashlands in Equestria after escaping order 66

  • ...
7
 53
 1,483

Don't Send Me Back

I was befuddled that a Princess would bow to me, in return, I gave a deep nod of my head, "You can mark my words we will do all we can to get you back to where you came from," those final words filled me with dread visions of clones or Anakin finding and killing me like they did my Master.

"NO!" If the Princess was surprised at my outburst, and of nearly falling out of the bed as I got to the floor in the deepest bow I could, she didn't show it, "You can't send me back, please let me stay here Princess, please please let me stay," she scrutinized me for a bit with a straight face, before placing a hoof on my shoulder.

"Very well little one you can stay," I let out a sigh, "under the condition that one day you tell me why you fear your home so much," a shaky breath was my only hesitation.

"Of course, Princess I will tell you when the time is right," she smiled once more and a yellow glow surrounded her horn before my robes and saber were levitated to me. When I finished getting dressed I held my saber in my hands the curved black cortosis alloy hilt, it felt good to hold, something to remind me that I am a Jedi and those values should be held. Clipping my saber on my right side I walked to the door took a deep breath and opened it. The Princess stood to the right with a small group of guards, she was talking with the nurse presumably about finding a good guardian for me. Stepping up to the Princess I gave a slight bow before rising.

"Oh, Sasha you're already dressed, fantastic Nurse Flare and I were discussing your temporary guardian," Princess Celestia said while kneeling down to my level, "Now, I do have to ask what is that object on your side, the mare who pulled you to safety said you were holding on to it?" I couldn't tell her the truth of it being a weapon, I had to think upon Master Jungjoya's words.

"It's a symbol of peace and balance that many people craft themselves," A lie, but only barely, she giggled and stood back to her hooves before placing a wing on my back.

"That's lovely Sasha, now Nurse Flare will take you to meet your guardian," she gave a light encouraging push against my back. Motivated by the push and the happiness she radiated I nearly skipped after the nurse. It was a short and boring walk Nurse Flare was clearly preoccupied, I didn't need to use the force to realize that. We finally reached the exit where I saw a dark-furred mare sporting a pair of mynock like wings, squinting in the sunlight.

"Now, I know she looks intimidating," The Nurse stated while gesturing towards the mare, "but that's Guardsmare Cereus she's the one who pulled you away from the wreckage hasn't left the hospital since then, the Princess and I both thought she would be a good guardian," I approached the mare without hesitation, having stepped up to her I stretched my arm out.

"My name is Sasha Lessa, thank you for saving me," she smiled looking up at me and placed her hoof in my hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Sasha, I'm Corporal Cereus of the Royal Equestrian Solar Guard and your guardian for the time being," her smile grew as she talked to me, "So you aren't scared or intimidated by me, most creatures are," her fangs glinted in the sun as she spoke but all I could do is giggle much to her annoyance.

"You're less intimidating than a mynock and they aren't all that intimidating in the first place," after a quick thought I decided to add to my statement, "well after the initial scare they aren't intimidating," she tilted her head before shaking it and motioning with her hoof.

"Come on Sasha let's go home," she began her walk with her head high before quickly lowering it when the sun hit her eyes. The rest of the trip back to her house was filled with her disgruntled mumbling about forgetting her glasses.