• Published 28th Jun 2020
  • 663 Views, 60 Comments

The harmony crusade - sykko



A thousand years ago magic went wild bringing devastation to the land of Equestria, the five princesses disappeared. Now rumors abound that one of them returns leading a great host.

  • ...
4
 60
 663
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Nice. Very nice. When I saw that some pony marines were stalking Da Hogz, I had feared that they were going to be the first victims of the new war. But it's nice to see the Raven Guard/Alpha Legion marines rocking their world and doing their thing so well.

However, I am honestly surprised that the arrogant Deer were apparently able to somewhat keep a civil tongue with their captors. And, apparently, the ponies hadn't interrogated them nearly hard enough if they are still ignorant of the Deers' efforts in influencing Da Hogz to come to Equestria (sooner than normal). But, I suppose this is a flicker of the former peace that had existed between them that is shining through and influencing the Princesses' decisions on them.

Regardless, though short, this was an undeniably great chapter!!

You are finally back

11577746
Never went away. Just been working on my various stories a bit here and there.
Oh, and also been playing a lot of For Honor.

11577758
Glad to hear that

Login or register to comment