• Published 11th Sep 2020
  • 1,964 Views, 58 Comments

The Elemental Manipulation - GalaxyEmpire



There's a new member of the Sparkle Family and it can control type of elemental, but he is not a pony though.

  • ...
6
 58
 1,964

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: A New Friend (S1E17)

A New Friend

"Are we ready or what?" Leo asked patiently to his sister, as she doubles check everything once more.

"But everything must be perfect! Or else, things can go haywire!" She said, darting out left and right as she checking for the third time.

"I guess think will go haywire if you near the chemicals scientists." A smirk from his mouth.

"Oh shut it, it not like I can cause the end of the world." She is hushed.

The duo is in the library main hall since it's Sunday, the place is close up. And what can do something that will persuade some sense when you have a sister who likes to test her brother in experiments! No? Well, too bad cause Twilight like it!

"You promise me you give me ice cream, right?" The lion asked, remember why he agreed for this.

"Of course I don't forget, is your big sister after all." She chimed as she wore a lab coat. "I ask Spike to buy some of it. Now, are you ready?"

She stood in front of the cub in three-step of hooves as parchment and quill floating between her, the cub smiling while rolled his eyes. "Yeah, almost like an hour ago."

"Alright then, begin!"

ELEMENTAL POWER!!!

A swirling of leaves flows around Leo as he grins. The hair, turf tail and his bandana glow turning to green as an old green of armband appear at his paws, calling out the new type of element for his sister to study.

ELEMENT LEAF!!!

Once it finishes, standing there was Leaf. A big pupil with a cute childish face, as he smiles showing his white teeth.

"Incredible, this new form seems to have their entrance personal while it came out, and it seems the eyes a bit bigger than the other forms are." Twilight amazed, writing everything so far in her parchment as she continued. "Alright, Leo. Let me see your proficiency."

"Okay, Sis!" He smiled wide as he tokens some space in the area. Looks like a smile like Wind, but in a naive way.

"A bit youthful though..." Twilight mumbled, wrote in the parchment as she looks at the lion.

Creeping Vine!!!

Leaf generates long thin vine as it wrapping around his right paws, making a spring shape as it stops growing when it comes to the point.

The Unicorn stare at it for a moment before writing it down, though she still gazing at it as she confuses for a second, doesn't make any sense. "Where did it grows actually?"

"Hm? On my paws!" He stated.

She looks at him with a face like "really?" As she walks closely at the vine. It growing under the lion bandana, which it kind weird for sprouts to be placed.

"Hm..." Only said while jotting down again. "Okay, next please."

The cub smile nodding as the vine return inside the bandana which makes the Unicorn confuse for the fact, but she gonna discuss it later, she has a lot to search for.


An Hour of Later...


"Okay... Let's just end it for now..." Twilight said in tired, she and Leo have remained in the library for too long and much too her surprised, a ton of mess has been done.

After the show cast of Leaf his first ability, things got pretty much disorder because of his attitude. First off, he "accidentally" hit his sister with a Stunning Leaf Shuriken while she studies it, immobilised her with shocking and astounding expression. Leaf, for the fact, laughing at her for his naive action and irresponsible at all. Next is his Itchy Leaf Blade which this time, carefully order by his sister, and put in on the tablet for a test. He, of course, waiting for the lab mare patients until she asks how is work, he swoops the blade and stabs his sister like in a horror movie, panicking her but instead feel pain and blood dripping out, she feels very and I mean, very itchy and force her to scratch the spot where he stabs rapidly.

Is not those moves that make the place mess, is because his third moves called Leaf Whirlwind, causing the paper to fly around and if there's a mess but not Twilight fault, then she gonna blow for sure.

The mare also found out his personality while she taking information from him, unlike most of his other forms, Element Leaf takes the persona of a childish, naive, and innocent person, though does tend to be impulsive or get distracted.

No wonder his pupil is big of all the rest of the elements, he just a sweet harmless cub.

Now for the downside, cause everyone has the disadvantage. Being a kid, yes he's a teenager but in this form can be a little tricky since slightly less brave than some of the other elements, Leaf will often find himself in much more trouble since he doesn't think straight and need some assistance from his siblings and friends.

This makes Twilight have a second thought, this Leaf element is certainly are the weakest among the other. Sure his move is crowd control and defensive but not enough to win against any fight that has sharp thingy or flammable. This thought way long making her forgetting something-

"Oh no! I forget to go get some tea herb from Zecora!" She realises, trotting out to the door after. "Uh, Leo! Clean this place up! I gonna run."

That's to say, as she closes the wooden door, leaving the golden lion alone in the library with plenty of white sheet paper on the floor.

"Well, time to work. It was my fault." He sighs, ready to clap his paws but sometimes hit his mind for this.

He was about to us the Elemental Split when this pop up in his mind. Twilight only test the Leaf Element by looking at his moves, his personality and his appearance but what she forgets about if Leaf can come out when doing the Elemental Split.

"I wonder..." He thinks for a second because focusing energy in his body, deliberation the flow of what he needs right now as he claps once with his paws, summoning the symbol of the element, however, one of them does not seem too similar with the splitting use to be until the three of it perform a golden spinning circle.

ELEMENTAL...

TRIPLE...

SPLIT!!!

Leo enters the ring as he came out and have three Leo as usual but this time Leaf who appear.

"Yay! I'm here!" Leaf cheer as he hugs the tsundere lion.

"Gah!? Leaf, you hugging me to tight!" Lightning said, getting squeezed by him.

"Why not? This is the first time I came out when doing the triple split!"

"Glad you here, Leaf." Earth smile, rubbing the green cub hair.

"I'M HOME~!" Came a boy voice at the entrance, it was Spike the Dragon who brought with a plastic bag fill with lots of ice cream at his claws. "Hey, Twilight. I'm here with ice-ACK!!!"

"OH MY GOD! ICE-CREAM!!!"

Not in a second, the Drake got pushed back with a green blur as he being pouched by his brother, knocking him out of the cold.

"Wow~! Yummy!" He moan for the milk ice cream while towering on lifeless Spike.

"Dude, he's like Pinkie Pie to me..."

"Oh God please don't."


Later...


"Great... Now I own bro a bowl of jewellery for dropping all of those ice creams." Groan sound from Leo as he takes a walk.

After putting his brother to bed for 'no' reason at all, our lion decides to get some fresh air for cleaning up the library. The town was normal as it uses to be, a bunch of ponies hanging around, gossip or whatever their doing. He now got used to the pony in this village thanks for that, but that's not what in his mind right now because he was thinking of the voice in his head since at the Weather Factory.

The Golden Lion curious are in high states, so this is what it feels when Twilight found weird things that make her crazy! There's no way it was a hallucination or an odd spirit, first at the Everfree Forest and now the Factory? Not to mention, what's a Red Lightning are for? He should probably told his sister about this, surely she interested in this. Although for his splitting, he might keep it for him and Spike for now on, well after he explained to him first after he wakes up.

Sure will make the unicorn mad, but maybe keep it classified first until he wants to show it, try something new of course, for our lion here.

Since Leo doesn't focus on the road, he accidentally bumps into somepony and quickly back in his sense. "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to hit you!"

"That's fine, my friend. It also my fault for letting you hit me." A gentle voice from a stallion would seem as the cub saw an Earth Pony with an ocean blue coat, dark blue with cyan streaks mane and a wave as his cutie mark. His eyes are azure currently half-open. "Greeting, my name is Soothing Wave, a pleasure to meet you, young lion."

For some reason, Leo never saw him ever since he set his paws on this dirt. The voice seems very civil yet calming, a laid-back person? Don't want to leave the opportunity to make a new friend, so he spoke. "Oh! My name is Leo Sparkle! Good to meet you too."

"Ah, a quite strange last name for a lion though, care to tell?"

"Oh, well that's because I'm adopted by a Unicorn family that past the name since generation, at least, that's what my adopted parent told me."

"Adopted? Such a kind of family of them for taking care of you, young one." He smiles at him, looking at like a friend.

"Yeah, their the best! By the way, I never saw you around Ponyville before, are you new here?"

"Nah, I'm living here for a while now. I just got back from visiting my parent at Manehattan." He said but soon realised he been stared by the silver hair lion, awe as well. "Excuse me, but why are you looking at me like that?"

"Sorry... But this is my first time seeing somepony not afraid of me. You seem just going with the flow..."

"Well, my friend. Because I am, I will always be nice to anyone, and I mean every creature, even a carnivorous type."

"Pawesome..." He smiled upon hearing that, making the pony chuckled slightly.

"Indeed it was. Honestly, you're the first non-herbivores creature, so congrats." He smiled warmly as the pony trots off, but look a the cubs again before waving at him. "Later, Leo. Hope we can see each other again. I have some errands to do."

"Goodbye, Soothing Wave!"

"Call me Wave for short!"


...


"Now what did Sis told me again about where she be going?"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter.

Base on the title, yes new Oc. Soothing Ocean!

Now it's 2021, hope you all safe and sound. Since the MLP G5 is coming I need to finish this story as fast as I found. The only problem is... I'm lazy.

Wish this year will make me hype about ending this story!

PreviousChapters Next