• Published 20th Apr 2020
  • 835 Views, 11 Comments

A Boy's Tears 3: New Beginnings - MetalBrony823



Young Colin Fraser continues living a happy life in Equestria with Fluttershy, and his friends

  • ...
2
 11
 835

The Mane-iac Comes To Life!

Within Maretropolis, Hair Stylish and a faction of Mane-iac’s henchponies were sneaking inside a power plant in the downtown part of the whole city. They needed that uranium rod so they, and their unhinged leader can travel to that dimension where that baby dragon that defeated them came from.

Hair and his cronies were hiding in a closet within the building so they wouldn’t be detected and they snagged scientist outfits to disguise themselves and blend within the other scientists to avoid arousing any suspicion.

It took rather thirty minutes to find, but when they finally did find the uranium rod, they had to wait for the perfect moment to strike at the other scientists by bringing out a gas ball that emitted sleeping gas into everyone, but Hair Stylish and his cronies had put on their gas masks so they wouldn’t be affected by it. The sleeping gas wouldn’t last for long however and the goons had to get out of there fast as soon as they got the goods.

At last, the uranium rod was theirs and the Mane-iac can put her plan into full effect once her henchmen give it to her.

Surprisingly, they managed to get the rod and escape the research area unscathed. The rod was secure in some sort of metallic case so they wouldn’t accidentally drop it since uranium is a very dangerous element.

After running up to five-hundred yards, the evil goons heard the faint sound of a siren in the far distance. “Ah no.” Said Hair Stylish, “it’s the police coaches! Come on, slowpokes, put your hooves into it!”

“How do we ditch them, Hair?” Asked one of his colleagues in desperation.

“Quick, through that sewer line!” The leader of this operation pointed.

His colleagues look at the sewer entrance in disgust, knowing very well what the sewers are meant for, but they did not want to go back to prison either. To them, anything was better than prison.

Then the third hence-stallion opened the sewer hatch, and they all climbed done to the stinky sewers back to the headquarters, and the sound of the police siren became fainter and fainter after every mile they had been running through the sewer tunnels.

“I think we lost them.” Said Hair Stylish. “The mistress is going to be so happy to see this.”

When they made it back to the abandoned shampoo factory, the machine was almost completely finished, for the unhinged mare needed one last tool for this machine, and her errand boys that were sent to find it have already got it in their grasp.

“We got it, boss!” Said the second hench-stallion. “The uranium rod for you to power this baby.”

“Mwahahahahahaha! Well done, Hair Stylish!” She cackled. “I knew you would be up for the errand. Now give me the rod so I can finally fulfill my revenge!”

“Got it, mistress.” Said the second-in-command before doing just that.

Mane-iac was looking at the rod with a very crazy look on her face (as usual) and used hair pieces to place it in the center of the machine to power it to the max. “Yes! Yeeees! The power is rising in my invention! Hahahaha! My revenge is imminent now! That baby dragon will regret making a fool out of me the last time we had met.”

“Be careful out there, Mistress.” Said a goon named “Callous Comb. We don’t want to lose you again.”

“Don’t worry about me, my subjects” said the Mane-iac. “There is a good reason why I am the leader of this bunch: because I am the smartest and strongest one! Now a majority of you come with me so we can create mayhem and craziness in that dimension, the rest of you stay here and keep watch for any intruders or trespassers!”

“yes mistress.” Her underlined replied. At last, a pink or purple portal was created from the power of the machine and Mane-iac knew that it was time. “Onward to victory!”

Meanwhile in Ponyville, Collin was helping Applejack out with her farm, for Big Mac was taking a little break from doing heavy lifting form the hard work he would normally do around the farm. His legs weren’t broken or anything, he just felt like he needed a little break from his usual chores, or he would burn himself out.

As of now, Big Mac was having a nap in his bedroom to recharge his batteries. Winona, Applejack’s family dog, was sitting on Big Mac’s bed next to him to give him more comfort and warmth in his soul.

Collin was just about done feeding the pigs at the farm, and they were all happy to be given nice, juicy chow to munch on as their lunch. There’s nothing more pigs love than to eat whatever they can get their teeth on.

“Here you go, guys.” Said Collin. The pigs all grunted happily at the human boy and began digging in on their food. For the kid, it was the last thing he needed to do today, and he was starting to sweat from all the hard work he was doing earlier around the farm, and he did it to help get money to get a new sewing machine for Rarity.

Deep down, Collin hoped that it would be enough to purchase that expensive piece of junk. Though he knows not to get his hopes up. It wasn’t like he was going to get a check of a million bits for all the hard work he did today. He drank some orange juice to refresh his body, and walked up to Applejack, who was fixing Applebloom’s signature bow on her red mane.

“Umm, Applejack, the chores you told me to help you with are” said Collin.

“Thank you, sugarcube.” The earth pony smiled. “Not only have you helped us fill in for Big Mac’s usual routine, you helped us get it done earlier than usual, Collin.”

“That’s good. So do I get my pay?”

Applejack chuckled before saying: “of course, Collin. Of course. I’ll be right back.” She went in the farmhouse to get the promised pay for Collin after a hard day’s work.

“How’s Big Mac?” The kid asked Applebloom

“He’s been napping all day. I’ve never seen him so relaxed before. Felt like he needed that day off.”

“Here you go, Collin. Fifty bits for you, though may I ask why you did this for us? I mean I am very grateful for your help, but what made you want to help me and my family with the farm?”

“Because I want to help Rarity by buying her a new sewing machine. Sweetie Belle told me that her old one is falling apart.”

“Ah. She was always complaining about that doohickey.” Applejack smirked. “But honestly, you don’t have to-“ but before she could finish her sentence, there was an explosion in a far distance, like a bomb had went off. “What in tarnation!” Applejack exclaimed

“It looks like it came from Ponyville!” Collin pointed

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment