• Published 11th Apr 2020
  • 5,147 Views, 75 Comments

Escaping Isolation - Hichigo



Who would of guessed a portal to another dimension would open up in my room no less. Being teleported to a colourful fantasy land of mythic proportions is pretty jarring, let's see where this goes shall we?

Comments ( 14 )

Okay, I love this story so far. It's playing out pretty well, I only gotta problem with how much he is asleep. I understand that there is some time between each encounter but it seems like he should look like Aizawa from BNHA and have bed sores from how much time he spends in bed. Other than that I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter:twilightsmile:

10415748
Yeah, I've noticed myself on how much I put him to sleep. I focused too much on starting the next day instead of just skipping to the next thing he is doing. But don't worry, I've sorted that little issue out. I think with that I was trying to pace myself but in the end I ended up hurting the story.

Cheers for the criticism!

Comment posted by Hichigo deleted Nov 1st, 2020

Love the story so far can't wait to read more! Keep it up

This pretty interesting hope to see more of it soon.

10695548
Sorry about that! That chapter still needs a rewrite considering how poorly it was done.

Kinda surprised he hasn't booped the snoot yet just to see how they'd react.

10763355
Hmmmm, good idea! Completely slipped my mind!

Sorry I haven't posted in a long ass while, I've been really busy with University and my artwork. Hell, I'm even trying to get myself a motorcycle licence. I am still working on this but only bit by bit. A lot of things had to get remade simply because some of it to me makes no bloody sense.

10997070
I'm still waiting

11113153
Well if I went around saying that I was emperor just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away

Wow I loved how he ripped into blueballs like that

11440473
I wont lie, I did laugh when reading your comment because you're absolutely correct with practically everything. Im currently busy with University/art career and I'll eventually get around to wiping this story and removing the teenage 2010 angst along with the other cliches. I appreciate the comment man :)

Login or register to comment