• Member Since 20th Sep, 2018
  • offline last seen Yesterday

The Blue EM2


Glad to be here at last.

T

This story is a sequel to 8 Magic Nights


To mark a new year, Tom, Jimmy, Katrina, and some new friends have decided to meet up at Universal Studios in Florida to have some fun and forget about the world for a while. They even have some new friends to join them on the way.

Unfortunately, life never lets them rest easy, and the problems that manifested themselves during the WDW incident are about to flare up again...

A story written for, and with the permission of, my friends. Check them out below!

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/259203/JimmyHook19

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/300481/Devious+Dazzle

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/328571/Thunderous

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/342863/Misty+Rose

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/311143/MarblePieLover

Sex tag is there as some characters change gender. Updates Monday to Saturday, at 11AM BST.

Chapters (39)
Comments ( 1404 )

Aww, yeah! So glad this story has started its engines! :twilightsmile:

Though, not gonna lie, it might've gone a little bit too fast for my taste. :rainbowhuh: There wasn't much personal introductions to the other characters, and they suddenly started their day with going to the rides instead of maybe having some talk with one another over lunch or breakfast. But, this is just my opinion. Again, can't wait for what's gonna happen to the characters! :rainbowwild:

10031788
8 Magic Nights rolled into action fairly quickly. However, I will make sure to develop the characters as time goes on.

10031800
Well, I guess. But, there were more convo's between Katrina, Jimmy and Tom. Was wishing that for it to be almost the same as that, but ehh. :twilightsheepish:

10031814
Of course. I already did say that this is just my opinion. I'm just glad this story is off to a good start, that's all.

No way! Me and my honey were at Universal Florida last year. I'll be following this one, thank you.

10031848
It's great to have you along for the ride.

10031849
Thanks for joining us, Wing. I hope you like what I've got to offer.

10032040
Cheers. I'll slow it down for future ones.

And we are off at last! :D :yay:

Not my favourite siren, but oddly adorable nontheless (not to mention tacos are cool).

Heh, for me in my MLP Favorite Characters list, Sonata Dusk is my 5th Favorite Character for one particular reason: My Favorite Dazzling/Siren. X3

10032271
Who do you think is next? PM me.

10032289
I have all sorts of ideas for cross-connecting the stories.

10032370
Well, we do have two massive parks to go at.

10032403
Universal are trying to push Disney out of the field. Which makes me question; why? Thanks to Harry Potter, the parks are packed. When I went to WDW last year, the busiest the parks got was 6 out of 10. Universal was 9 or 10 the entire week.

10032411
I've never been great with crowds, being on the spectrum. I had a special fastpass which allowed me unlimited use of the fastpass lines, but I felt bad using it.

10031852
Happy to be back in the world of Universal. Oh. And in case any of the characters happen to see a tall muscle man put his hand in a mechanical shark's mouth, it's me.

10032423
I'm sorry to say many people abuse it by taking a disabled person along and claiming to be their carer. It makes me sick to the stomach.

10032453
A lot of them are what we residents of the internet call Karens.

10032458
It probably won't be long till you meet one in real life. Sunglasses and elaborate hairdos are the thing to look for.

10032516
Be alert. Your country needs lerts.

10032427
I know. That was something I did on my first trip to Universal when I was a kid. And it was one my favorite memories from that trip. I wanted to do it again when I went back last year, but that wasn't in the cards, was it?

10032613
Yep. Cause they slapped Hogwarts on it

He happened to catch a glance in the back mirror on the door, and his jaw fell off. His jacket was starting to shrink and change in size as his bow tie vanished into nothingness. The collar shifted around his shirt as the buttons vanished from the jacket, replaced by three chords that held it in place, with six pegs to hold it in place also. His shirt shrank, the collar and top button vanishing, and disappeared well below the line of his jacket, of which the front of the top of the collar now stopped around the top of his chest. As he looked about in shock, his pants changed colour to pink, and then began to slither up his legs, stopping around the halfway point of his thighs. The zip and button vanished, and changed in favour of elastic to hold it in place. The legs merged together, changing it into a mini skirt. The jacket then joined in on the changing game, turning purple expect for the inside of the rolled up collar and the cuffs of the sleeves, all three of which turned to a lighter purple. His shoes suddenly lost their laces, the missing spots covered with leather. They turned white on the front, and the remainder turned purple as they began to grow up his legs, turning into boots that stopped just around the tops of his calves. The inner part of the boots was a lighter purple than the rest.

RIP bowtie

10032802
...hopefully the bowtie will return

10032810
please let it return...my lovely bowtie.

10033253
Wait and see. More later today.

10033835
Hello to you too. Yeah, John was in for a bit of a shock.

Login or register to comment