• Published 14th Aug 2012
  • 1,490 Views, 63 Comments

Phoenix blood - Mikoyose



A man with blood that could save mankind, finds himself in Equestria after a failed attempt to die.

  • ...
12
 63
 1,490

Bad day

(Well here's another chapter. Enjoy)


I continue walking towards the large tree which, upon closer inspection, had a house built into it. As I neared it I heard wings flapping quickly in my direction, I look over my shoulder to see that blue pegasus following me. I quicken my pace slightly, if only to make an escape. "Hey! You! Stop!" she says before landing in front of me again. I sigh through my nose and walk around her, she stays by my side as we walk together, "What's wrong? Why are you being such an asscolt?" she asks me, a tinge of annoyance in her voice. I keep my face clear of emotion, Asscolt? Ugh this isn't going to be fun. I think as she repeats her question.

"That is none of your business. Now leave!" I yelled the last word, it only seemed to make her as angry as she was making me.

"I'm not going to leave until you tell me why you threatened me." she says.

I roll my eyes and take an immediate left turn, she copies me. I start running and she chases me. "Leave me alone!" I yelled back as I ran back into town.

"I'm not going to!" she yelled back, I could just crack her skull open and be called a murderer again. I shook the thought from my head Vampires are enough, I don't want the police after me as well. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I hadn't seen the stand selling pots until it was about 3 feet away. Reflexes took over and I dove to the side to avoid it before rolling back onto my feet-hooves, and continuing my sprint. I glanced over my shoulder seeing shocked ponies and a determined pegasus. Let's see if she can keep up. I thought as I immediately turned into an alley, she followed. I reached the end of the alley and turned right before quickly jumping through a window.

I had jumped into a kitchen, startling a unicorn filly that was next to the fridge. She screamed as I continued running through the house to the door which was opened by the rainbow mare. I growl and run up the stairs, passing a brown stallion on the way. He had said something but I didn't hear it as I flew through an open window and onto the roof. She flew out half a minute after me and looked around before grunting and flying off. I smirk and fly towards the 'tree-house' from before, "Now maybe I can get some time alone." I say before I hear her again.

"Found you!" she yelled before trying to tackle me, I jumped up and landed on her back before jumping off and turning in midair. She flies at me again instead of avoiding her, my anger took over my actions. I stand my ground prepared to let her hit me. When she does we slide a short distance before I grabbed her with both hooves and threw her to the floor. Before she had time to get up I was standing above her, my front hooves lightly touching her spread wings.

I lean into her face, "This is your last warning. Leave me alone, I will not hesitate to break your wings into unfixable stumps." I threatened her again putting all my anger into my eyes and voice. She was about to say something when I felt a familiar sensation; the same sensation I felt before being hurled into a wall by that Captain. But instead of hearing his voice I heard a female one.

"I will not let you hurt my friends!" she had yelled. I turned my burning gaze to the voice, it was a lavender colored pony with a darker purple mane that had a pink streak through it.

"This is your friend?" I asked, my anger still edged my own voice. She hesitated slightly from the hostility I was showing her but she continued anyway

"Who do you think you are? Threatening to harm my friends?" she asked.

"That is none of your business, now put me down." I ordered the unicorn. She didn't listen since I was still hovering above the floor. Rainbow dash stood up and trotted over to her 'friend'.

"Twi this guy, showed up out of nowhere and ruins my stunt then he threatens me, then he runs off and breaks into somepony's home before coming back here to try and break my wings." she said to 'Twi' before I notice another figure walking out of the tree.

"Hey Twily I-" he stops when he saw me floating. "You again!" we say in unison, our tones icy. The lavender mare looks at Shining armor with wide eyes.

"You know him BBBFF?" she says, BBBFF? What the hell does that mean? I thought as Shining armor nods.

"Yes, he was arrested for several offenses." he says before he approaches me.

"What did he do?" Rainbow dash asks. Shining armor looks at her.

"Hey aren't you the mare who did the Sonic rainboom at my and Cadence's wedding?" he says, forgetting I was here.

Rainbow smiles smugly, "Yeah that was me. Rainbow Dash the fastest flier in Equestria!" I roll my eyes, she had seen me and began glaring daggers at me.

"Well, he was apprehended for destruction of public property, stealing, running from a guard, breaking and entering, destroying private property, and assaulting a guard." he stated professionally.

"Wait he assaulted a guard!?" Dashie said flying up to me.

"It was two guards, they weren't so tough. I also remember knocking you out as well." I said, allowing a smirk to plaster itself on my face. That was when I felt the field I was in shift, I look at the lavender mare to see her horn stopped glowing, that's when I knew Shining was now holding me up.

"it's my duty to take you back to Canterlot." he says before turning to Twilight, "I'm sorry Twilight but I have to take him back."

'Twilight' nods sadly. "I understand."

He lifts her chin."Don't worry I'll be right back."

Out of my peripheral vision I see a pink pony walking out of the tree. Wait wasn't she working? How the fuck did she get there!? I thought as she bounced up to Twilight, "Hi Twilight! I need some help setting up a party." Pinkie says still bouncing in place. Twilight smiles and nods.

"Sure Pinkie, may I ask who this party's for?" Twilight asks. Pinkie's smile gets wider, and she points at me.

"It's for mister meany over there!" she says happily ignorant of the insult. Everyone's jaw drops, including my own.

"What? Why for me?" I asked while the others were still in shock.

"Well how do you fix a pony's attitude?" Pinkie asked with a giggle. I just stared at her, still wondering how she had gotten outside while I was being chased. "With a party of course!" she answered her own question. "It's going to be so much fun! We'll-" she stops talking as her tail begins twitching. She sits down and grabs her quivering appendage, "Ooh twitchy twitch-a-twitch!" she exclaims before running back into the tree.

Rainbow dash flies in after with Twilight following last. Shining armor and I stare after them, Twilight appears inside the tree wearing an umbrella hat, she waves inside, "Come inside! Pinkie's tail is twitching!" she says sounding worried. Shining armor walks into the tree bringing me unwillingly along.

"Why am I doing this exactly?" He asked, Twilight who was about to explain when I cut her off, "Can you put me down?" Shining ignores me as Twilight speaks.

"Well Pinkie gets all these strange spasms that mean something is going to happen, a twitchy tail means something is about to fall." I laugh when she finished her explanation.

"Nothing is going to happen, put me down and I'll prove nothing's going to happen." Shining armor and Twilight open their mouths to protest but Rainbow dash stops them.

"Just put that asscolt outside so he gets hurt." I feel myself lowering.

"I'm only putting you down to prove there's nothing to be afraid of." Twilight gapes at Shining.

"But BBBFF what if he runs away?" she asks him.

"What the hell does that mean?" I ask Twilight, both she and Shining armor answer.

"Big brother best friend forever." I tried to snort back a laugh but laughed anyway because I was unable to hold it in. "You'd never see me saying that." I keep laughing as I walk outside.

I look around and turn back to the hiding equines. "See? Nothing at all!" I laugh again looking down. That was when I saw a growing shadow. I look up and see a falling anvil "What the fuck!?" I yell before trying to jump out of the way but not moving fast enough. The anvil pinned my legs to the ground as a piano fell on my legs next then a large crate, and finally a cart filled with hay. The entire time I could feel my legs breaking, until the hay cart I couldn't feel my lower body after that. "This is going to hurt." I mutter as the equines inside run towards me, and a grey pegasus lands next to me

"Oh I'm so sorry, I just don't know what went wrong!" I look up into her strange eyes.

"Well you dropped this shit on me and now I can't feel my fucking legs!" I yell at her making her flinch from the profanity and from yelling. "Can someone get this off me!" I scream before Twilight and Shining armor use their telekinesis to lift the objects off me. I look back at my now mangled legs, Some blood was seeping onto the grass where it would change from a bright green to a dead brown. I try to move my legs, they wouldn't respond. I began to feel the warm sensation in my legs-now the only thing I felt in them. Twilight trots over to me and crouches down.

"I have to take you to the hospital." she says, concern on her voice. I shake my head.

"I don't need it. I'm fi~" I stop as the pain begins and the silence is filled with the sound of my bones cracking and snapping back into place along with my grunts of pain. The equines stare at my legs as they slowly readjust themselves, the blood melding the bones, muscles and nerves back together. After my legs and spine were repaired I unsteadily raised myself, my vision was blurring. The lavender mare approaches me and says something I couldn't understand. I turned away and began stumbling away as spots invaded my vision. I didn't get very far before the world tilted and I landed on the floor. I heard hoofsteps approach before I completely blacked out. My dreams were filled with my memories replaying themselves, Isaac being drained of blood, my family being shot, my friends disappearing and their bodies being found decapitated. The entire time They all said the same thing: Why didn't you stop this? All besides Isaac, he just sat there as silent as a rock.

I feel a pin stab itself into my arm. I look down at it and see the tubes that were hooked up into Isaac, I tried moving but I wasn't able to, that was when I saw Isaac look up, "Wake up." was all he said.

"Isaac!" I yell as I sit up in a cold sweat.

"It's okay, lie back down." A soft voice says from besides me. I couldn't recognize the voice so I examined my surroundings, Nothing to say this is a hospital, it's more like a bedroom. I think to myself before looking at my arms.

"I'm still a pony." I said looking at my hooves.

"Um... You shouldn't be moving. You could get hurt." the same soft spoken voice says. I finally turn to the source, a yellow pegasus with pink hair. I would be shocked if I didn't already think I was drugged. I thought before I shook my head.

"I'm fine." I said in a tone that scared the mare.

"But Twilight said that you broke your legs and I-" she begins but I cut her off by rolling out of the bed

"I'm fine see? There's nothing wrong with me... Much." I say and begin walking towards the door.

She follows me saying, "Are you sure you're okay? If you don't mind me asking." I groan and open the door.

"I told you I'm fine. You're not going to keep following me are you?" I ask, looking over my shoulder at her nervous body language.

"Oh I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, I'll stop if you want." she says tilting her head so her long hair covers her face. If only they could all be like that. I thought as I walked out the door thanking the mare. Outside of the room was a long wooden hallway that lead to a staircase leading up, in one direction, and one leading down, in the other. I decided to go downstairs and walked towards it not getting far before I heard hoofsteps following me. I look over my shoulder and see the same mare, she sees me staring at her and stops in her tracks, "Oh I'm sorry, but that's the only way down." she said hiding behind her mane again.

I nod, "It's fine." I say before continuing down the steps, my own hooves clopping on the wood loudly.

As I neared the bottom I heard a few voices, some I recognized: Shining armor, Twilight, Pinkie, that grey mare, Applejack, and Dashie. But there was one voice I didn't know she had a fancy sounding voice. Hopefully she's not as bad as she sounds. I was thinking as I was greeted by Pinkie, "Hi sleepy head!" she yelled across the room, practically alerting the whole world to my presence. From my point of view I saw a microscope behind Twilight and I also saw the sun reflecting off of a needle I know what that is, and what it's filled with..

"Hello... sir." Twilight said from her position next to the microscope, I stared coldly at her. My own gaze was met by two others, Applejack and Shining armor.

"Now why exactly were ya threatenin' Rainbow? And why're you so angry with Twai? She didn't do anythin' ta ya'll." Shining armor glares at me.

"Yes my sister did nothing to you." he said backing up the cowpony.

"I know she took some of my blood." I said not taking my eyes off of the guilty mare.

"So? What does that matter?" Dashie said hovering up to my level.

"I'd rather not have more vampires chasing after me! And from what I can tell there aren't any here. I'd like to keep it that way." I notice everyone's jaws drop besides Rainbow who's eyes narrow as she stares at me not believing what I said.

"Vampires? They don't exist! Why are you really angry?" she said floating closer to me.

I give her a serious look, "I'm not lying. The whole world is after me, because of my own fucking blood!" I yelled, before taking a few deep breathes to calm down.

"Whatever do you mean?" a white unicorn with a curly purple mane said. I shake my head.

"I'm not going to explain myself to you." I said before jumping off the steps and walking towards the door. It was slammed shut by Pinkie Pie.

"Why are you being such a meany mean pants! We just want to be friends."

"I don't want friends." I said, shocking everyone in the room. Twilight was the first to break the stunned silence.

"What!? Why not? Friends are-" She begins but I cut her off.

"You wouldn't understand... None of you would, I only know one man who understood me." I shook my head.

"Man?" Twilight whispered to herself while Pinkie asked.

"Who was it? I know everypony I'm sure I could find him." she smiled widely, while I thought Wait everypony? What the fuck is with the pun? I ignore the pun and answer, "I don't know his name but he goes by The Doctor." Pinkie's smile got bigger somehow but the grey mare spoke up.

"You know the doctor!?" I look at her

"Weren't you the one who broke my legs?" I ask accusingly. She loses her enthusiasm and instantly looks at the floor.

"It was an accident. I'm sorry." I wave my hoof.

"It's alright. It could have been worse."

Twilight's jaw drops. "Worse? Your legs broke!" she yelled at me.

"I've had my limbs cut off. Now as you were saying." I said turning back to the grey mare leaving Twilight and Shining armor gaping at what I said.

"My name is Ditzy Doo and I was saying that I know The Doctor."

"Hello Ms. Doo, can you lead me to him?" I asked politely.

She nodded with a smile, "Follow me!" she said before walking to Pinkie who opened the door to let me and Ditzy out before following. We walked through the town again, all nine of us. I kept looking back at the others, Ditzy was in the front, Pinkie was to my left, and the yellow mare to my right while the others were behind us just out of earshot. I saw they were talking and it wasn't too hard to figure out what they were talking about. I couldn't help but feel Shining armor's piercing gaze burning the back of my head the entire walk to the Doctor's home. "Here we are! The Doctor is inside." the cross-eyed pegasus said opening the door and yelling, "Hey Doctor? Are you in here!?" she waved a hoof for us to enter, we did and sat down in the now crowded living room.

"What is it Ditzy? I was fixing up the- Oh hello." the brown stallion I had seen earlier walked into the room and greeted us. There was no mistaking it, that is the Doctor.

I walk up to him, "Hello again Doctor." I said and he just looked at me questioningly.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" he asked.

"How's the TARDIS?" I asked this question which surprised him.

"How do you know about the TARDIS?" he asked me.

I grin, "Remember? Earth, the year was 3068."

He nods slowly, "Yes, yes, and?" he asked.

"I was the one who stole your key." I said

"Oh, I remember that. That still wasn't very nice you know." He said when he remembered me.

"Are those 'Vampires' still after you?" he asked, I shook my head.

"There are none here... Yet." I say the last word before looking at Twilight.

"Ah well this is a peaceful land. There won't be anyone to chase you here." the Doctor said smiling.

"Well Twinkle over there stole a sample of my blood." I said nodding in Twilight's direction.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle!" she yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever I need you to forget what you saw." I said to the ones present. The Doctor leans over my shoulder.

"Um what did they see exactly?" he asked.

"I broke my spinal cord and my legs earlier today. They saw my blood fix it." I answer. The Doctor nods with a silent, "Oh."

"Wait. Your blood fixed your broken legs? Your blood?" the blue pegasus said, I groaned.

"Yes, my blood fixed me now leave me alone Isaac." I said, not noticing that I had said Isaac.

"Who's Isaac? I'm Rainbow dash!" She yelled at me.

I turned to her, "Of course you are. You couldn't be anything like Isaac in a million years!" I growled at her.

"Oh you want to fight?" She asked me getting in my personal space.

I laughed, "Bring it on!" We were about to start fighting when Twilight used her magic to keep us apart.

"There's no need to fight you two! I'm going to send a letter to the Princess and inform her of you and your skills." she said before putting us down leaving the whole room between us.

"And this is how it begins." I say as she leaves the house.

Author's Note:

And there you go. Again Criticism recommended