• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 984 Views, 4 Comments

Dreams of Cruelty - Rarity Belle



Trixie suffers from a horrible dream which satisfy her darker desires to crush those standing in her way. All with the help of a mysterious figure some know all too well.

  • ...
13
 4
 984

Waking up from a nightmare

The eyes of the blue coated unicorn mare shot open as she gasped for air and was sweating all over her bed. Slowly did her eyes adjusted themselves to the darkness that surrounded her. Yet her eyes were looking towards a familiar bedroom. The mare let out a small moan before she pushed the blankets off of herself and left the bed as a whole.

The sweating unicorn left her bedroom only to enter one of the many hallways of the royal castle and it all came back to her again. Celestia herself had taken her back as her daughter. A small smile appeared on her face as a tear began to run down her cheek while entering the throne room.

The unicorn had the intention to find the princess of the sun. Yet she found her sister who sat there on the throne, watching over the night. “Is there something wrong, my niece?” the princess asked upon Trixie’s entering.

“I was, I was hoping to find my mother, I didn't realize the time...” Trixie replied before her face began to drop a little bit.

“Come here, please. Sit next to me for a while. And speak to me,” said Luna in a caring tone. The unicorn made her way through the room and hopped up the throne, lying down her hooves next to her aunt.

“Well, I had this dream, a terrible dream...” And Trixie began to explain the events that occurred in the dream with Luna listening closely.

---

After the mare had told her story the Princess let out a thoughtful moan before spoke. “A dream of cruelty. The worst kind of dream a pony can have. All your dark thoughts, collected into one dream... Don’t worry though, Ponyville is still in one piece. Twilight and my sister are not harmed. It was all a bad dream, my niece.”

“M-May I, sleep here, for the rest of the night, aunt?” Trixie asked, shivering a bit.

“But of course you may,” replied Luna before she laid down on her legs as well and opened one of her wings. The unicorn began to snuggle up to her aunt in order to make herself comfortable as the wing lowered herself resulting in it almost being a blanket. “Good night, Trixie. May you have sweet dreams.”

It didn't took that long for Trixie to fall asleep once more, but that time, the throne room got filled with a cute, gentle and overall peaceful soft snoring. The princess of the moon got a smile on her face. She made it her duty to protect her troubled niece for the rest of the night.

Comments ( 4 )

Just a tip, don't put a period at the end of a title.

3071833 Sorry, it's a little habit of mine really. Hehehe.

Celestia is Trixie's mom?!? Plot (tee-hee) twist!
Jokes aside, can't help but feel this one was a little rushed. Cool story none the less, just maybe slow down a little. :twilightblush:

3073406 Adoptive mother more, but I can see where you are coming from. On both points really. Kinda the curse when this is one of the first works to be produced by me. Nonetheless, I am glad that you enjoyed it for what it is.

Login or register to comment