• Published 20th Feb 2019
  • 5,307 Views, 32 Comments

The savior - coolcatnate



The caribou have inslaved most of Equus, and now a mysterious tower as appeared, but is whoever is in side friend or a enemy to the caribou? (Inspired by Fall of Equestria)

  • ...
15
 32
 5,307
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

“Please go easy”

“No promises!” The girls said as they started to carry me off.

They are not going easy on him are they

This is going to be good. Great story dude keep it up

“So we're in agreement that we’ll except Barb, Eris, Ember and Twilight into the herd and plan to get Jack to love us.” Lily said as the others nodded. (Note the names correlate with the pictures above)

What pictures?

Are the Main 6 gonna appear and be part of the harem?

9617349
You did not explain how Barb, D. Twilight, Eris, and Ember meet Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Umbrum?

Nergigante shook his head not really sure what to think about it, as he continue to hold his head under the water letting it go in between his spikes.

that...THAT right there... I wanna see that with a chibi nergigante!

9685426
Yup I'm surprised u saw that it was an old comment. Just catching up?

9712972
I guess I'll use different pictures then

This getting an update?

9754632
Working on it I just posted it something for another story. Another 5-hour energy drink down the hatch

Not trying to be rude but when will the next chapter be posted?

Did you see my justified criticism?

How come you've cancelled all your stories?

Login or register to comment