• ...
13
 56
 7,261
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

love it, will Marble Pie get her chance?

Pls terrorist next

Comment posted by karnazom deleted Feb 7th, 2019

9445147
She'll get a turn eventually

9445179
I'm not sure how I can actually make that happen

Nice job man. Also when you mentioned Marble Pie are you foreshadowing a story with her?

9445212
hopefully she gets a turn after Mrs. Cake. And then I'll move onto Spitfire. But with the way my editor and I keep pushing back dates due to our creative ideas for new stories, it's getting more difficult to stay on track.

9445218
Dont worry I understand that coming up with new ideas for stories is a tricky process.

best story ever so who is next ?

9445253
Yeah, Mrs. Cake will have a 2nd husband added to her marriage

I hope you do marble next, the quiet one needs a human

Why am I getting a feeling there is a reason why you had Marble catch them in the act?

9457834
It was my editor's idea

9466196
Well all do, man. Hopefully, wherever he is, R. Lee Ermey is screaming at someone to "sound-off like he's got a pair!"

Whelp, that picture killed my boner.

10/10 into my favorites it goes! You did a really good job getting Limestones personality right. Angry and abusive, that's her! But she's just a girl looking for love in the inside. You did a good job with the beginning and how Anon died. I damn near cried.

9624926
I practically used up my tissue box writing that part

9737486
I meant no harm. Everyone makes mistakes. There is a lot of false information out there and no one has the time to research every little thing for the sake of a story.

“Is that all you’ve got? I can take more than that,” she scoffed. “And do you find anything cute about... this?!” She pulled her hand back trying to slap you, but you caught it before it could reach your face. “What are you doing?” she asked, actually sounding a little afraid.

I can just see Artifex’s lenses flaring!

“Is that all you’ve got? I can take more than that,” she scoffed. “And do you find anything cute about... this?!” She pulled her hand back trying to slap you, but you caught it before it could reach your face. “What are you doing?” she asked, actually sounding a little afraid.

Il Vento D’oro starts playing

9625063
I did not know that Celestia made that rule on the meat thing. Shouldn’t the ponies be worried? Especially the wives of the male characters?

10343157
Dude, Celestia has a human husband and human brother-in-law. They reassured her and Luna that humans don't eat ponies when it comes to eating meat dishes -_-

10343159
It just surprised me that’s all.

The story seemed to alternate details about the Equestrians being anthropomorphic or equine. Maybe I missed a crucial detail about this or maybe it was purposely confusing to allude the possibility that this is either an afterlife for the human or another accidental dimension hop from earth to Equus.

Login or register to comment