• Published 3rd Feb 2019
  • 2,883 Views, 16 Comments

Anon and his 'problems' - OrganicMachine



Anon doesn't care what ponies think, he will hide his past and his personality.

  • ...
10
 16
 2,883
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

The switching between 1st and 3rd person is still jarring.

Well I'm thoroughly entertained follows for you!

He just being normal, unlike you fanfic fools.

So... was Purification written on the idea of not having any knowledge of the prequel or the correct wy to read is this one first then purification?

I am going to start with puri just because this one seem to be an afterthought but still curious to know.

I don't see why Twilight is having so much problem...
Just explain to him that doing good things for the sake of connecting with others is good. Like have Pinkie make the party just to maoe her happy and you have someone to help you with things when you need... ot just tell the Heart' warming story to him, the threat of an ice age for ponies not being happy would be more than enough to make him nice.

Login or register to comment