• Published 23rd Jan 2019
  • 4,870 Views, 48 Comments

Under the Maregna Carta's Dominion; or, Even a Princess Must Bow Before the Law - Cloplestia



When Celestia commits an innocent little crime, Luna demands she make public restitution. Little did Celestia realize how much the public would itself be involved!

Comments ( 9 )

Great stuff. This was like pure, concentrated hotness (if a little weird at times, ha). Thanks for sharing.

What a fantastic fic! That this isn't more popular still blows me away.

9780973
I made it to the end! Yaay!

9782122
Weird? Weird? (But thank you)

9784168
Thanks. I think my story description was maybe a bit too cagey/cutesy to grab people. Once the chapter itself is uploaded and ready to go, the urge to just get it out there makes me kind of rush through all the other stuff. And that pensive Celestia picture that seemed appropriate for the first few chapters doesn't really stand out on Fimfic's front page, or scream "Here be smut!" I probably should have found something sexier.

You really went all out flowery on Celestia's final there. I'll probably have to read it again later to truly appreciate it. Y'know... because reasons.

I'm surprised you didn't go with knotting at the end. I'm okay with that though. You have an interesting theory regarding the origins of Spike's egg though. :raritywink: :derpytongue2:

I'm sure the Princess of Love (in All Its Forms) would last all of ten minutes before she tried to join in.

Yes, Twilight, punish all of them. All of them. :rainbowlaugh:

10799922
Yikes! Yeah, realism probably isn't the greatest ally of clop stories.
No vomit here, although I think I made Celestia get some cum up her nose at one point, which can't be very pleasant. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story!

10857750
OMG! Thanks for that! Every descriptor makes her struggle so tantalizing! 😈

Well, I finally got around to finishing this after putting it off for so long, but I really loved it! It ticked off most of my weird perverted niches and fetishes nicely featuring my favorite Alicorn. Chapter 6 with the tentacles was such an experience, LMAO! The more I kept reading, the more excited to see where it was going. I wasn't exactly turned on, but morbidly curious and amused; you have a rather bizarre imagination, my friend, lol!

I will admit though, I didn't particularly care for the gay stuff, I was more interested in seeing Celestia pounded and demeaned, so I kinda tuned out when the focus was shifted to other characters doing each other or getting distracted with drama. I did however enjoy that interaction she had with the stallion who believed she was a changeling in disguise and the mare she was eating out. Hilarious!

Kinda disappointed the cum accumulating in her gut thing never went anywhere. Celestia sort of teased the idea of the load traveling up to her stomach and vomiting it out the other end, and seeing how bizarre the tentacle chapter was, I didn't put it past the story to go that direction. But, nope, nothing happened. At least a little epilogue of her trying to clean it out or something would've been funny to see, IMO at least.

I felt that the story was beginning to run out of steam after the tentacle chapter, cuz while the smut was still hot and superbly written, nothing ever topped that bizarre incident. Perhaps if the dragon she screwed at the end had been twice her size or something? Maybe explore the idea of her taking a larger than average cock? That would've been an interesting struggle. I dunno, I'm just spitballing. I was still a great smut story regardless.

Anyway, good stuff! Probably my favorite Celestia smut story on this site. Looking forward to any future princess stories you decide to make in the future! 🤗

11075448
Haha, thank you. Yeah, I kind of surprised myself cutting loose on the tentacle chapter, it was hard to match. As for the gay stuff, I just think yaoi fangirls are fun, and I also thought it would be funny to have a set of Celestia's partners actually be more into each other than her--subtly demeaning her a bit, though I pretty much played it for laughs.

Login or register to comment