• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 1,829 Views, 83 Comments

What Happened in September... - Wolokai



Dr. Hydro Gen is tired of a "Lost and Defiled" Equestria...his solution? One can only imagine...

Comments ( 14 )

79179

Those who've been with me since Pinkamena will um, how shall we say...

"See what I did there" :pinkiecrazy:

OH SHI- I see what you did there :D

Now I feel like reading the Pinkamena stories all over again just to make the full loop XD

This was an awesome story that really expanded on the song that The Living Tombstone and Mic did. It was awesome :D

The last chapter...when he pushed the button, that really sent chills down my spine. I listened to the song over and over while reading the last chapter and man, that really made it that much more intense when the song synched with the story. Really cool how you tied in the birth if Nightmare Moon as well as you made this an unofficial prequel to the Pinkamena series :D. Makes me glad that I found the Pinkamena series and read through it when I did.

Looking forward to the continuation of the Leap of Faith series! Have a good one. :D

For reference, this review describes pretty well how I feel about this story.

This might get posted on Chapter 1, but good job man, this was bucking awesome. I'm gonna go read the sequel, K? Oh, and good work with the Octy and Vinyl one too man.

Isn't there a sequel somewhere? I KNOW I saw one, that's what made me read this. I wanted to read this before the sequel.

108892

If there is I didn't write it :rainbowderp:

This is awesome. Also, where did you get that sonic rainboom cover art for this fic, I collect rainboom art, and that one is amazing...

I enjoyed this story, but the physics parts kinda bugs me out. You don't just 'move' an atom around :twilightsheepish:

hello, i have made a group for fanfics based off of livingtombstone's "September", and your fanfic has been added to this group :twilightsmile:
it is a relatively new group, thus little to no members as of yet.
well anyways, here is a link to the group:
September by Living Tombstone Based Fanfics
new members are welcome and encouraged to join. :pinkiesmile:

2325150
To be honest, I don't really care if everyone else likes it. I'll give my opinion and try to clarify why I did or didn't like it, so that if the author so chooses, they could take my advice and try to improve.

As for relating to the characters, that is the single most important element of a story. Imagine trying to read the Harry Potter series if you think that Harry is an arrogant prick. It would suck, wouldn't it? That's what I mean when I say I can't relate to the characters.

2325181 i hate harry potter. my friends literally tied me up to make me watch 5 mins of deathly hallows part 2. then i escaped and ran home.

A million :moustache: for this badass thriller!

Login or register to comment