• Published 27th Nov 2018
  • 3,609 Views, 180 Comments

Those Who Seek Death - the7Saviors



Sometimes life doesn't work out how you want. Sometimes there's joy, sometimes there's suffering, often times life can be as cruel as it is kind, but you have to take the bad with the good. That's life, and Twilight Sparkle has no choice but to live.

Comments ( 9 )

IDW are idiots. The old fan name of Neigh Orleans was vastly superior. Ranting aside, sounds like things are about to heat up.

Lol New Horseleans. But hey, glad to see this story updated, it's always a pleasure.

11671839
Fanmade means it will never be used though. Legal reasons and all. And the few times fanmade did make it into something official were special exceptions for Make A Wish. Even Hasbro is not soulless enough to deny that.

That was a good chapter goodluck with the next one.

11679498
Well, I mean, if you don't count the Slice of Life episode. A lot of fan memes got ascended that day.

Very good story, hope to see more in the future.

I just came to this story to see more Erdrich twilight but this made me realize that this story isn’t about her which is unfortunate but I am already invested so I shall continue reading.

Also love your writing style author, are you a professional?

11838074
I wish I had the drive to be, but sadly my adhd addled brain can't muster the the motivation when I have so many other distractions to deal with...

Nihi #9 · April 16th · · ·

Really like this so far, especially the Twilight/Starlight duo, really fun interactions so far. I should probably read the prequel to this but I think I'll do that after this one is finished. It was enjoyable putting some of the pieces together as to what was going on. Anyways, this is really good and unique and hopefully it gets updated soon!

Login or register to comment