• Published 17th Oct 2018
  • 2,326 Views, 84 Comments

My Little Ashikabi: The Chōwa Plan Saga - Sage the Ero Harem Kami



An American delinquent goes to Japan to escape his asshole family and to start a new life. He hoped for a normal quiet life with just him and his pet badger but that all changed when a hot pink-skin amazon girl fell out of the sky right on top of him

  • ...
24
 84
 2,326
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

9280845
She's the only character that acts similar to Musubi so sue me!!

KO awesome chapter, Marcel has declared to free the Chowas from the crazy madman and hopes bring peace for both worlds as his biggest adventure has only just begun. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

9280904
Glad you like it man! What was your favorite part?

9280911
KO the fighting and getting to the girls closely.

9280915
Glad you like, the next chapter is gonna be a lot more hectic. Also did you read my story Debut of a Hero?

9280920
KO doesn’t seem to catch my interest.

9280934
Alright but I'm telling you now it will get more awesome as it goes on.

Mission Objective: rescue chowa
Rescued=2
Chowa=106
dead= 0

9281072
Please do this every time he saves a Chowa this is cool.

9281075
Okay. But if I do this please have him rescue more chowa than die. But please notify chowa dieing off screen.

And pleasedon't kill off chowa that represent the rest of the mane 6,
CMC, Candance, Luna, Celestia & Maud.

9281086
Don't worry he's gonna be saving more of them and not letting them die that's a promise.

9281088
I'll hold you to thatl

9281175
Deal. What were your favorite parts so far?

9281184

  1. The Madman nearly falling to his death
  2. good version of Chrysalis getting saved
  3. The hero's vow to throw a monkey wrench into the game

9281194
All good reasons to like it:pinkiehappy: Hey I have another story called Debut of a Hero. Would you kindly go check it out and give me your opinion down in its comment section? I would like another opinion on it.

More Cuddles!

9281282
More will come soon my friend just be patient.

i love you make him to he do anything to save them. also, i'm still doing the non-pony harem group bio it little slow and i'm still doing it for Z.B.S.L: Zack's Big Sexy Ladies story and i'm gonna to.

"Fuck you, nigga! Why don't you and your kind stop stealing our women and go back to Africa and sleep with the lions or some shit?!"

Uh, what:twilightangry2:?

What Thug 3 said finally caught up to him and his eyes widen in realization and fear while his friends just looked at him like he just puked up golden eggs while simultaneously shitting out pearls.

"Oh shit."

OH SHIT INDEED MUTHABUCKA:flutterrage:!!!!

Marcel then lifts his head up to stare at the thugs straight in the eye. They all shiver as he is still giving them the blankest of the blank stares that Saitama from One Punch Man would be proud of him and they can see the raging anger in his blank eyes.

I suddenly got a flashback of the Straw Hat crew wrecking the Franky House at Water 7 in One Piece:rainbowderp:.

'Shit! Does she know I was staring at her ass?'

Of course she did, then again this is Pinkie Pie so she wouldn't give a shit if you were staring at her naked:rainbowlaugh:!

His left arm suddenly shot up to catch a metal pipe before it hit him in the side of his head. He turns his head to see Thug 2 with a bruised face and shocked face that he was able to catch his sneak attack literally.

"How di-"

...That was Observation Haki, wasn't it:ajsmug:?

'Are all Chōwa as well endowed as Pinkie or is that just her?'

Let's find out shall we:raritywink:?

"Rest well my little human for your true trials will begin soon," The woman said.

It's gonna happen sooner than you think lady.

Oh boy...:rainbowderp:.

'Soon my true love, soon we'll be together and prove that even a crazy woman like me can be loved.'

I wonder who that is...:unsuresweetie:?

9285214
Glad you like and I'm not telling who that mare is at the end of the chapter have to wait until next time:raritywink:

s1

9285555

"Fuck you, nigga! Why don't you and your kind stop stealing our women and go back to Africa and sleep with the lions or some shit?!" "What the fuck did you just say to me?" Marcel asked with a blank look on his face.

You shouldn't have said that. Don't you know what's happen to minor villains when they talk smack to the main character/hero of a story or anime? Something like this might happen:

He asked while turning his hat around backward like Ash Ketchum does when he's about to catch a Pokemon. Except these fools are about to catch these hands.

The Chōwa called Reversalis is the very definition of MILF Goddess. She stands at a towering 8'4, has grayish-black skin, dark green eyes with vertical dragon-like pupils, long teal colored hair and tail in a fluffy curly style, fluffy pony ears that are the same color as her skin, and a jagged horn is seen from her head and a large pair of teal butterfly wings with sky blue hearts are seen on her back. Her body is more bottom heavy and is a little on the chubby side like Pinkie Pie is but more so as she doesn't look like a fighter. Her boobs are a triple H-Cup, wide hips that where made to make babies and a large fat ass, her hips and ass were about four times bigger than Pinkie's. Finally, her attire is a hot pink long sleeved skin-tight sweater dress that goes past her butt showing off her gorgeous legs with a boob window in the shape of a heart, purple high heel platform shoes, and a pair of circular glasses rest on her face.

So you decided to give Reversalis the body type of an amazonian MILF. And I guess she will be more of a supporter within battles.

"Well Chōwa have bigger stomachs than humans do dear so we do need to eat a lot to be fully satisfied," Reversalis said.

You know that Reversalis could just feed off love to conserve food.

"They're both fictional characters from very popular anime shows," Marcel explains. "I'll show you both later on but for now let's get home so we can talk. You two still owe me some explanations," Marcel reminds them.

Oh no, Marcel is gonna introduce anime to the Chōwas and I don't know if I should feels sorry for Marcel.

"My name is Chōwa #69 Reversalis, it's nice to meet you Marcel dear," Reversalis said with a sweet motherly smile that made Marcel's heart flutter a bit.

So you decided to go with the regular number system for the alternative versions of the MLP characters.

9285214

'I can't be with an Ashikabi they said, I'm too unstable they said, I can't be awakened they said. Well, that's just tooooooo bad for them because I don't care. I will find my Ashikabi, I will be awakened and we'll be happy together forever and ever and ever and ever until death do us paaaaaart~'

Feminine giggles could be heard in the corner proving the figure was female. She lifted her head up and one could see the wide Cheshire cat grin and wide brilliant emerald green eyes with strong amaranth pupils looking very demented and crazed.

I'm guessing that was Mane-iac.

s1

9294121
Okay. But if it is her I can see her committing wacky crimes while acting like a over the top crazy comic book villain to get the attention of her Ashikabi.:pinkiecrazy:

s1

9295999
How about having Stan Lee making appearance as a cameo during one of Mane-iac's crazy crimes as a tribute to Stan Lee?
And for some reason I picture Mane-iac being similar to Dan Backslide from the Dover Boys cartoon:

img.fireden.net/v/image/1503/11/1503117489523.jpg

9297912
Having Stan Lee in my story would be awesome thanks for the idea.

9297941
May you rest in peace Mr. Lee my you rest in peace:pinkiesad2:

This chapter was awesome I can't wait to see what happens!!!!

9303596
Stay tuned for the next chapter, shit will hit the fan.

Pretty great startup so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!

9309462
Trust me, its gonna get more hectic when the next one comes in.

9281075
When is the next chapter of my little Chowa comming up?

9471782
Sorry I've been really busy with my new job I haven't found the time:twilightsheepish:

9471801
I can't keep the ruuning tally you requested up w/o fresh info:fluttercry:

So... Is the story going to continue?

10297063
Then maybe you should change the "Incomplete" to "Cancelled"

Login or register to comment