• Published 25th Sep 2018
  • 3,735 Views, 136 Comments

Just another life to live - JackTheEpic



Reincarnation, it allows for old souls to be new again at the cost of their memories. Atleast that is how it should happen. Now I have another life, and the memories of my old ones.

Comments ( 12 )

An interesting day. I wonder if he will get that title and how far Twilight and Sunset are behind him?

An hour later, I had the vegetables I needed, and I placed an order for steel to be delivered to my compound. As I walked back through the streets, I saw Twilight in a mad dash towards the hospital. Curious, but none of my business right now. Ony my way back, I decided to stop at Cafe Hay from some lunch. As I was eating, I felt the ground start to rumble, followed by the sound of Rainbow Dash yelling, "Stamped!" Followed by everyone in the vicinity heading inside for cover.

I'm not trying to be rude but I think you mean "Stampede" or "Stampeded

10067977
Thanks for spotting all of this errors, I have gone back and fix each of them.

I like this, this is good

Ah like how this chapter didnt talk about random germane reichs w/ celestia or somethin.

Hurray for our loveable an’ powerful protagonist. Yay!!! Keep on bein’ moar OP please. We liek dat.

Honest! :)

With how crispy he was I don’t know if Luna realized he was one of hers, a thestral, I wonder how she’s going to take that when or if they meet.

Would like to see more of this story please

I wonder if later on he'll have a herd? After all equestria has a gender imbalance which is 75 to 90% female and 25 to 10% male. So polygamy is a normal thing, and at some point in someones relationship it is seen as a the next step forward.

Also I wonder how he'll deal with heat season?

Well this was fun

uis

As I entered the town, I noticed that Pinkie was giving away free muffins again. But they looked weird. I guess she is trying a new recipe? I walked past the stand as a crowd of ponies gathered up all the free muffins and devoured them.

Pinkie Pie the Drug Dealer.

I like this story for Shimmy.

Login or register to comment