• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 1,319 Views, 16 Comments

Substitute Teacher: Twilight Sparkle's Schoolhouse of Horror - PabloTheDestr0yer71



What happens when mentally unstable Twilight is left in charge of a schoolhouse full of foals?

  • ...
7
 16
 1,319
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

What was that last pop? Did she lose it again...? :twilightoops:

It would've been more enjoyable if, like others said, there had been more suspenseful anticipation before the gore and death. It's far creepier when the narrative creeps up on the moment of violence instead of just getting it over with in one fell swoop. There aren't any fanfics I can remember where Twilight follows that formula when torturing and killing Spike, which is something I'd like to read. The Twilight Zone, although a great homage, was also a little far-fetched, which is only to say that keeping things in the school building rather than a dream sequence would have kept me more grounded in reality and made the whole thing grimmer and scarier. Still, it was pretty fun and creative, and your version of insane Twilight was super-creepy.

This is a pretty good grimdark fanfic, and I really got a kick out of that great ending. Especially the line: "What the buck is so funny about death by giant coconut cream pie?"

Login or register to comment