• Published 29th Jul 2012
  • 1,525 Views, 148 Comments

A Clean Slate - PonyOfTheFall



Michael, a tech worker, is building a machine in a lab when it explodes. Now a new land awaits him.

Comments ( 11 )

I'm fine about the late chapter and I only have one thing to say about you losing your password and email for your account

Manly tears were shed this day.

I keep all my passwords and usernames in a small piece of paper in my wallet so I know what is what and that I don't ever forget. Rather not have to constantly make a new email address and user account all over again.

APS

3442745 :facehoof: and if you´re wallet is stolen the thief has all of you´re passwords.
try KeePass Password Safe instead, i have used KeePass for a couple year and it has been working flawless.

What is KeePass?
Today you need to remember many passwords. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your website's FTP password, online passwords (like website member account), etc. etc. etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem... A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, website, etc. Unimaginable.

KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish). For more information, see the features page.

Is it really free?
Yes, KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.

3740990 hard to steal a wallet when its being tightly pressed in my pants unless you manage to take my pants off without me knowing like some sort of pants wizard.

3737496 They also dont have humans

3744161 sorry to sound impatient but when's the next chapter comming I love this story

3825381

Wow 73 weeks later huh? But I agree!

Also: dat pic!:moustache:

APS

3825769

Tools needed
1 industrial wood chipper.
1 2014 ram 3500 diesel truck.
1 Taser gun.
1 twelve gage shotgun.

:facehoof: if you going for overkill, why not only use this shotgun.

:rainbowwild:

When's the next chapter going to come out?:derpyderp2:

im gonna have a heart attack if another chapter doesn't come out at all. -_-

Login or register to comment