• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 1,466 Views, 8 Comments

Azure - StarSorio



It's been a long while since i've last seen my foalhood friend Dash. I think it's about time i tell her how i feel. But, why is she making herself scarse?

  • ...
1
 8
 1,466

Acknowledgements

Before I say anything, i know someone will say Why don't you use the authors note feature? Well simply put I think this is a tad more important then a simple tab should have alone. Now let me start this

First and fir-most, i'd just want to state that this Story you just read, I think i've been working on it or a year. a Bloody Year. Or 9 mounths, I can't keep track of time. All I know is that I was working on it since about sometime before the season 2 finale. then i remmember around the start of season 3 that i finished it, then after abandonment, life, proof reader searching, and crap tons of revising given my writing skill changed ove time which i had to fix, it came out after a ton of other project things. Admittedly the 9 months are not exactly well reflected in the story but.... whatever.

This story, as already stated, was inspired by Derpiditys Collab with Zatuol, Azure. and i'll admit, writting this made me like Rainbow Dash a bit more(Not enough to like her like that though). "Yes, it's all true!" Said my interactive Rainbow dash Desktop pony just now. Harump. I'll tell you one thing though, this story was a jerk to me. I wanted to make this story the best it could be with how long it was taking, and it abused the hell out of that, making it take so long and altering my main ideas. Yeah,it's those moments where the story tells you what to write. I couldn't stay mad at it though...more often then not when a story takes control it means it may be building itself to something good.

Oh, and fun fact, as i was walking my dog once, taking a break from working, i found a fine blue-jay feather in the ground, which i kept. Yeah, that's probably the closest I'll be getting to a 'fine feather'...from anyone.

But anyway, it's been a wild experience and i picked up so many other hobbies along the way.. and i can't believe it's now over. For some time i thought i'd never get it done. Now i have another one to... not do for the next year or so. Derp. So yeah, 10 minites for you, was 10 mounths for me. okay, it may have taken longer to read then that but still.

I'll be honest, and i really hope i don't jix this, but i would very much like this to be featured for at least a momment. i feel i put to much effort into this story to be tossed aside. Seriously, i could have simply posted it about 3 mounths ago, but I decided to revise it instead, and even when my editors sent in the fixed version i still spent 3 days doing final revising review. I just really wanted an story that had excellence very much in it. So yeah, i'd love to get more people to see this, so if you could help with that it'd be appreciated. I hope i don't sound pretentious saying that.

Also, remember that one episode where Rainbowdash goes to Wonderbolt camp? Well, i've been having a slight idea of doing a short section where these two write letters to one another, but it won't be long, probably about 1500 words at most. Yeah, not even a tenth of this storys length.

But yeah, other then that, thats about it. Thank you so much for reading and i hope that... something. I hope that something and that you enjoied and if you'd be ever so kind watch. Watch? what is this Deviantart? Nevermind, COMMENT, SUBCRIBE AND LEAVE A 5 STAR RATTING-no

But seriously, hope you enjoied and maybe gotten something out of it, and i'll see you later, maybe.

Comments ( 5 )

You deserve that thumbs up for this

Thank you>>2414694 ! I put a lot of effort into this story so im glad to hear someone likes it!:yay:

This story was awesome. You write really well. You deserve 5 stars. :rainbowdetermined2:

***** There are 5 stars. I think I'll look to your story for writing tips, (from sight)
I liked it quite a bit.

3263020 Thank you! and really, well looks like having my proof-readers yell at me for 3 months wasn't wasted time! Also i'll be writting antoehr story soon! Or more so posting it after My proof-readers get back to me.:yay:

2929602 Thanks! I have my proof-readers and my time spent on this to thank for that. :twilightsheepish:

..Atucaly, i read this myself for the first time in a while. though i found severeal typos and things id like to revise... I enjoyed reading this thing again.

Login or register to comment