• Published 18th Dec 2017
  • 653 Views, 2 Comments

Tempest's First Hearthwarming in Ponyville - Creativa-Artly01



It's Tempest's first Hearthswarming in Ponyville, so she agrees to attend Twilight's Hearthswarming celebration.

  • ...
 2
 653

Chapter 4

The next day, Tempest wakes up to the smell of peppermint chocolate chip pancakes from the kitchen. "Mmm," says Tempest as she licks her lips. She then comes down the stairs and enters the kitchen.

"Hello, honey," says her mother with a smile. "How many would you like?"

"Five please," responds Tempest as she sits down in her chair, which has FP carved into its back. Her mother then brings her over the plate of five pancakes and Tempest dives right into them. Her mother then grabs herself a plate and comes over and sits down beside her in a chair with L carved into it.

"So, are you ready for presents this year?" asks her mother.

"Yes," sighs Tempest, "but it won't be the same without father."

"I know, sweetie," responds her mother. "He'd want us to celebrate. You know how much Hearthswarming meant to him."

"Yeah, I know," responds Tempest, a smile sliding across her face.

A few minutes later, Tempest's aunt comes down the stairs. "Your cousins and uncle will be here soon," she says.

"I can't wait!" responds Tempest excitedly. "I haven't seen them in ages!"

A few minutes later, Tempest's uncle and cousins arrive and her aunt lets them inside. They all then proceed to share hugs and they then go and put their gifts under the tree. All the family then gathers around the tree and begins to open gifts together. Tempest is the first to open a gift. Once it's open, she stares at it wide-eyed. "It's...it's a necklace with crystalized magic on it! That's cool!"

"I thought you'd like that," says her uncle with a smile. "Your aunt and I picked it out together."

"Thanks you two," she says as she embraces them in a hug.

The next pony to open their gift is Tempest's youngest cousin, Crystal Joy. Once she opens it, she squeezes the toy that was inside. "I'm so glad you got me the Twily dolly!" says Crystal ecstatically.

"Yeah," responds Tempest, "I knew you wanted a Twily doll, so I got you that was one of a kind. My friend, Rarity sewed it."

"Well, your friend is awesome!" exclaims Crystal.

"Okay, I'll let her know," responds Tempest with a smile. "I promise."

The next pony to open their gift is Tempest's sixteen-year-old cousin, Fairy Light. She opens her present to find the Triam Wars comic she wanted along with its matching action figure of its protagonist Vilasca. She lets out the loudest squeal ever. "Thanks so much for getting this for me!" she squeals as she embraces her parents in a hug.

The next pony to open their gift is Tempest's twenty-year-old cousin, Rainy. She opens the present to find something truly special. It's a custom-made snowglobe with her and her children in it. She begins to cry as a smile crosses her face. She then lets out some surprising news. "Mom, dad, everypony, I'm pregnant!" she exclaims.

"Congratulations!" They all exclaim as they all go over and embrace her in a hug.

"That's just one more reason to celebrate!" exclaims her parents. "Best Hearthswarming surprise ever!"

Everypony then continues on to open the rest of their parents. Once all the presents are opened, they all go out to celebrate Rainy. They all enjoy a nice party with a bunch of ice cream and milkshakes. It's definitely an interesting Hearthswarming Day and honestly, they wouldn't ask for it to be any other way.

Comments ( 1 )

Not bad but A bit short and fast paced

Login or register to comment