• Member Since 15th Feb, 2012
  • offline last seen 11 hours ago

totallynotabrony


Comments ( 18 )

so i wrote another story with the express purpose of jerking it to an old airplane

8672776
Nothing wrong with that, metaphorically speaking. Boeing builds good stuff. (If you were speaking literally, I really don't want to know about it :trollestia:)

I wonder if he remembers her some decades from then, when she becomes what she becomes. Would probably be a "Oh, I remember that one! Good thing everything went well for her. I wonder if she remembers me?" moment.

What's the ICAO code of the Canterlot Int.?:twilightsheepish:

Good story. It’s always fun to learn about new stuff, and the stories you make for them are always interesting.

jz1

8672776
This is in no way a bad thing. I’m just afraid I’ll look silly asking for more so quickly.


8672870
The ICAO codes are assigned geographically, so assuming that they aren’t assigned based on whichever country has the portal to Equestria, the code would probably begin with I, J, or X. The IATA code is probably going to be something like CTN, because most other three letter chocies that vaguely resemble the word “Canterlot” are taken, with the exception of CNT, which really shouldn’t be used. So a reasonable ICAO code is going to be JCTN.

8672915
That's a neat explanation on codes. Copy on inadvisability of CNT. I might suggest CTE (Canterlot, Equestria).

8672930
Fun fact: here’s the bluesier original version almost no one’s heard because Paul Pena’s record company kept the album shelved until 2000:

Good story! One issue though, no airline employee would ever give up a vacant first class seat.

Very nice story especially with the interaction with a young Twilight. The history of the airliner in the notes was fascinating as well. Pan Am was and always will be the most luxurious airline.
It's interesting to think on how long Equestria and earth have had totes to each other.
I wonder what else the government isn't telling us.

8672825

I have flown both Boeing (747/777) and Airbus (319/320/321) and I totally agree with you. Boeing builds good stuff.

8672776

Actually, you dated the story through Bob's dialogue as being set in the early to mid 1960's. So you could have used Celestial.

How many equestrian safety regulations are going to be written in Friendship rather than blood?

8672954 That's pretty neat.

8673294 Queen of the Skies

Hell yeah Boeing makes good stuff.
Airliners? I don't know what you're talking about...
eaa.org/~/media/images/airventure/bannerimages/b17-banner-1404x761.jpg

Trivia: The prototype of the 707 is one of the only large passenger airplanes that has ever been slow-rolled over potential buyers to show how maneuverable and stable it was. Of course, Boeing had *no* idea Alvin ‘Tex’ Johnston was going to do that, let alone do it twice. Article on the subject here.

9278102
"It's a safe, 1g maneuver."

Login or register to comment