• Published 5th Jan 2024
  • 367 Views, 246 Comments

What If... - TheMajorTechie



What If 2: Eclectic Scootaloo! The beginning of a new era. A buncha stories based off of random "What if?" questions.

  • ...
6
 246
 367

PreviousChapters
Shining Armor found the Holy Hand Grenade?

Author's Note:

bkam has brought the SHRUBBERY!!!

Chrysalis shrieked as Shining Armor aimed his lob of the Holy Hand Grenade directly at her snoot, wife-throwing style.

"WAITWECANTALKABOUTTHISWHYAREYOUDOINGTHISI'MYOURWIFEAREN'TI?????"

Shining Armor lowered the HHG with a sigh. "You're right. We can talk about this."

Funny bug horse sighed a sigh that sounded like a sigh. "Thank y--"

"Talk about how the killer bunny will be put in this room with you ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygottem!"

Queen Krispylist stared in abject horror as Shining Armor dabbed. He slowly backed out of the room, now donning some cool sunglasses that sorta just appeared and double magical finger-guns. Blame Flurry Heart the iPad kid.

A small white bunny was teleported into the room the moment he slammed the door shut.

Crysalis screamed.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 12 )

What if Mrs. Harshwhinny was the one who married to the Muffin Man?

11887010
The Muffin Man on Drury Lane?

11887014
The one and only.

What if the Elements of Harmony were actually the Elements of Harm Only?

11887600
You know, I'd really like to continue, but I'll just link a story that I may or may not be stealing ideas from.
Twilight Sparkle and the Elements of Bootlegs.

11887929
Thanks for the read!

What if Twilight genetically engineered a Tacocat, a Godog and a Tibbarabbit?

11883775
Earlier today, it occurred to me that What If...™ is the end result of Twilight experiencing a Strange Mood.

11890909
At least it didn't attract the clowns...

11890909
Also, You made me think of a fun What-if...

What if the Diamond Dogs broke into the Hidden Fun Stuff ?

What if-- just hear me out:

Fluttershy the Prussian spy? (The colour, not the state, or the chemical compound)

Login or register to comment