• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 743 Views, 7 Comments

The wolf and the bat - DustyDusk123



Dusk, a very shy bat pony, lives in a cave. Hes too scared to meet anyone until a certain somepony entered his cave...

  • ...
4
 7
 743

A not long lasting family reunion

Dusk woke up, Arrow is whimpering in her sleep

Dusk woke up because he heard Arrow whimpering in her sleep, he then said: "Arrow? What wrong?"

No respone, just whimpering

Dusk sighed and stood up and shaked Arrow and said: "Arrooooow! Wake uuuuuup!"

Arrow jumped up and howled like a wolf, it was very loud for Dusk so he blocked his ears and screeched.

Arrow stopped and so did Dusk, they stared at each other and Dusk then asked: "A-Arrow? Whats wrong?"

Arrow sighed and said: "N-nothing... j-just a n-nightmare..."

Dusk then asked: "About what?"

Arrow replied: "V-valentine hitting m-me..."

Dusk sighed and said: "Its just a dream Arrow, dont worry about it..." and he hugged Arrow.

Arrow blushed abit and hugged him back, they let each other go after a few seconds and Arrow said: "I-i have t-to go home n-now..."

Dusk nodded and said: "Okay, bye Arrow"

Arrow replied with: "B-bye..." she walked outside but her hooves were shaking and she ran inside and hugged Dusk.

Dusk blushed and asked: "H-huh?! A-Arrow?! W-what are y-you doing?!"

Arrow sobbed and said: "I-i dont wanna go to my h-house! My mom and V-Valentine are s-so mean to me!" She cried a little bit.

Dusk hugged Arrow back and said: "Aw, dont worry you can hide here!"

Arrow looked up at Dusk and said: "R-really...?"

Dusk nodded and answered: "Really"

Arrow then said: "Oh Dusk! I lo-... Like you so much!" She blushed lightly after

Dusk was silent for a moment and blushed abit and stuttered: "O-oh, i l-like you t-too..."

A loud thud was heard at the door and Dusk and Arrow looked, it was Valentine and her mom, they both gasped.

Valentine then yelled: "See?! She is stealing MY boyfriend!"

Arrow's mom picked Arrow up with her magic and asked: "Its this true, mut?!"

Arrow nodded and stuttered: "Y-yeah..."

Arrow's mom then said: "Mhm, your coming with me then!"

Dusk then yelled: "Y-you cant do that! She c-can do whatever s-she wants!"

Arrow's mom laughed and then said: "Come on Dusk, shes a mut! Valentine is much better for you!" Valentine giggled and nodded.

Dusk looked disgusted and said: "Oh please no! Get her away from me!"

Arrow's mom replied: "Who? Arrow? Sure!"

Dusk hissed and said: "I meant Valentine, stupid!"

Arrow's mom grunted and said: "What did you call me?!"

Dusk then stuttered: "E-ehm... heh... s-stupid, maybe...?"

Arrow's mom yelled at Dusk: "Your stupid for choosing a mut over Valentine!"

Valentine giggled and said: "Mhm, you could have had me instead of... that!"

Dusk hissed and said: "I rather not thank you very much!"

Arrow's mom then said: "Too bad, this mut is coming with us"

She was about to walk off but Dusk screeched and ran at Arrow's mom and bit her leg so her magic letted Arrow go, Arrow's mom yelled: "STUPID SHIT BAT!"

Dusk ignored it, let Arrow's mom go and ran off with Arrow on his back.

Arrow's mom yelled: "Uuuugh! You piece of shit bat! Get back here!" But Dusk was already out of sight, She sighed.

Valentine then asked: "Mom, why are you so mean to my boyfriend?"

Arrow's mom yelled: "HE BIT MY LEG!"

Valentine rolled her eyes and said: "Gees... calm down..."

Arrow's mom rolled her eyes and walked around the forest, no luck. She gave up after a few minutes but Valentine didnt, she kept searching.

She looked around for a couple of minutes, she then decided to go back to the cave. She saw Arrow and Dusk in it, they were talking and laughing.

Valentine grunted and walked inside and yelled: "HE! IS! MIIIIIIIIINE!"

Arrow and Dusk stared at her and laughed after a few seconds, Valentine was confused and asked: "W-wait huh? What is it?!"

Dusk sighed and said: "Nothing, just a joke we made..."

Valentine rolled her eyes and asked: "Whats that joke then hm?"

Arrow answered: "Its nothiiiiing... pfft"

Valentine noticed Arrow was hiding a piece of paper, she asked: "Whats on that paper hm?"

Arrow and Dusk both giggled and Arrow said: "Oh just a drawing..."

Valentine grabbed the drawing, it was a drawing of her with a messy mane and tail, ugly glasses, teeth with holes in between them and a text balloon saying: "HE IS MIIIIIIINE!!!" while spit is coming out her mouth

She hold it next to her face and said: "Thats not what i look like!"

Arrow giggled and took a photo of it with her phone, she then said: "Looks like it..."

Valentine gasped and said: "DELETE THAT!"

Arrow replied: "Make me!"

Valentine wanted to grab the phone with magic but Dusk pinned her down and yelled: "RUN ARROW!" And so she did.

Valentine then said: "Ontop of me hm~?"

Dusk quickly got off of her and said: "Gross gross! No!"

Valentine giggled and pinned him to the wall and said: "Oh come on, you know you want to...~"

Dusk gulped and said: "I REALLY DONT WANT TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH WE ARE TOO YOUNG!"

Valentine giggled and said: "Not that sweetie, thats for later... i meant a kiss~!"

Dusk let out a short skree and said: "N-no! G-get off of meeeee!"

Valentine was about to kiss her but Arrow threw a rock hard on her head, knocking her out.

Dusk gasped and stuttered: "A-Arrow?! Y-you noe your gonna get i-in trouble f-for that... r-right?"

Arrow shrugged and said: "I no longer want to live with that weirdo! Your cave is much nicer!"

Dusk gasped and said: "R-really?!"

Arrow nodded and said: "Really"

Dusk then said: "Okay" looked at Valentine and countinued: "Sooo... what do we do with that?"

Arrow got out a marker and wrote: "Ugly" on her forehead, Dusk laughed.

Arrow said: "There, now drop her off at her house, she is too fat for me!"

Dusk laughed and said: "Sure, i'll be back!" He walked off and got back half an hour back and said: "There, dropped her off!"

Arrow sighed and said: "Good, i hope she won't bother us anymore..."

Dusk sighed too, he then said: "Mhm"

They both yawned, it was night.

Dusk then asked: "Wanna go to sleep?"

Arrow nodded and said: "Mhm, im tired..." while yawning.

They both layed down and said to each other: "Night!" And fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Yeah Arrow's mom wasnt happy with Dusk biting her leg lol