• Published 7th Jun 2017
  • 8,193 Views, 37 Comments

The Playground Bicycle - Warden of Monsters



A human Femboy (guy looking strikingly feminine) finds himself naked and afraid in the Everfree Forest. Who would have thought nearly dying would pay off with a new life in the MLP Futaverse, and a special skinship with the resident adolescents?

  • ...
24
 37
 8,193
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

So glad he found his purpose:moustache:

heh heh, why am i picturing him becoming sweetie's 'little' sister and playing that motif up to a very nice degree~?

This is lovely. I hope there's more to cum.

so... out of curiosity, what is the 'time' he is in this Equestria? (post Tirek, post King Thorax and something like that)

8568938
It’s a bit of a timeless fic, but at least after Tirek.

8568973
so... no Starlight Glimmer yet?

8569113
Could be, haven’t decided yet but I’ll take it into consideration.

well... I can easily see 3 must have scenes (after re-reading it a few times)

Fluttershy and Rarity's weekly spa

Twilight's tests

spell gone wrong

I bet she looks exceptionally beautiful as Rarity's cock sock. Let's just hope Sweetie doesn't get sad her new foalsitter becomes somewhat less tight over her stay in ponyville.

By the way, more soon?

Is this still alive? Would love to see more

Would love to see more chapters, that is if you still intend to add to this story.

9510468
we do plan to make more but the writer himself is dealing with RL stuff right now

9522860
I don’t know how you came up with this idea but it’s really hot.

Is Niko going to be progressively humanized or more or less kept as a futa cock-sock?

Kind Regards.

Harriet

Love the story

There are males that have breast implants will Niko get implants or a permanent breast expansion as he/she wants to be a girl?

Login or register to comment