• Published 24th May 2017
  • 6,597 Views, 108 Comments

Never Setting Sun - Brony Parasite



What if Sunset Shimmer kept her powers when she arrived on Earth and rethought her life? An Anti-Hero Sunset Shimmer introvert.

  • ...
10
 108
 6,597

Update

This is not an indefinite hiatus. I'm kinda in a rut and would like some help editing while continuing. I'm also thinking about changing something due to having learned more about the characters. I want to change out Fluttershy for Pinkie. It's kinda weird how I thought Fluttershy would work in the role I originally pictured her in, but after Sunset's Backstage Pass and just the overall fact that Pinkie's the type of person who'd interact with Sunset... I have some major edits to do.

I also suck at coming up with Slice of Life scenarios.

Comments ( 19 )

Man hasn't updated in 3 years and just now chose to put it on hiatus. 10/10

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

I've just come across you fic and will now binge it accordingly.

10936281
Oof. It's been that long? I kept meaning to update but I guess my life's been like that. I'm kinda stupid and anxious to actually put it on hiatus now that I know I won't just cancel it.


10936283
Thanks, but it'll hopefully see an overhaul at some point. It's got promise but the execution kinda falls flat.

10936286
It has been 3 years and a month. So yeah. But I understand. You at least changed it. I got stories in my list that haven't updated since 2011. Still with incomplete. You just take care of yourself and once you're able to come back to rework and finish your story

10936288
I will admit that I forgot that I didn't change it to Hiatus. I still like this story though, so it will see updates in the future. Likely sooner then my other fic BFB.

Omg a update yay

I also suck at coming up with Slice of Life scenarios.

Does that really matter when there's no slice of life tag?

The revival !! :pinkiegasp:

10936325
Yes, since I want it to be about Sunset's life at school on top of her night life.

DNC

Well done. It takes a lot of spine to admit and say things like this.

Not coming up with your own scenarios can be hard, but why not take Inspiration from elsewhere?
I would recomend:
- Lucky Star
- Flying Witch
- Hakumei and Mikochi
Not all school life but still good.

I like it tracking now.

10936526
Flying Witch is one of my favorites and I desperately need a second season for it... So glad I'm not the only one who loves it.

10937051
I own all the manga that has been released. Lmao

It nearly got me to write a Sunset Flying Witch crossover/inspired story.

I would love to help you if you actually try to update the story.

Would love to see more of this!

hope the next chapter(s) come out fairly soon, please and thank you!

I was hoping for a continuation, but I realized that I would not see soon.

Login or register to comment