• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 800 Views, 5 Comments

Unknown Thing In Equestria. - DizzyPaws356



This story is about Light Bolt. He wondered around in the Ever Free Forest and...

  • ...
 5
 800

In The End

Made by: Dizzy Paws

Chapter: The End.
--------------------------------------

The next day somepony found LightBolt's body at the end of the cliff and ran to report it to the closes royal guard. Hours later fifteenth royal guards went to where the pony found the body, but when guards got their no body was found. All their was is a big blood splat and his journal with a quill in it.

One of the guards open the journal and flipped though the pages. He found all LightBolt write and the pages that was with sloppy writing and ink splatter. When the guard got to the last note LigthBolt wrote before jumping off the end of the cliff, but it was changed. The word 'SlenderMan' was marked out, the guards couldn't find out what the word was or how to fix it.

They flipped though the journal and found on the last page, 'He Is Mine Now.' in the sloppy writing, but easier then first page that was ink splattered. Sense they had no was to tell where the body went (no drag marks nor body print. Just a big blood splat on the ground.) they take the journal to Daisy soon after the search called off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daisy is sitting at the counter of the store she has been working at for a few years. When she just finished cleaning the counter, the door opens. "Hello, how may I help you?" she ask the two gold armor plated guards, "We found this in a seen of a death." one says to Daisy as she starts to look confused, "Do you know a pony by the name 'LightBolt'?" the other guard ask. When she heard question, her eyes started to tear and her legs start to shake, "Yes I do..." she tells the guards.

"And your name is Daisy right?" they ask, "Yes..." she replies having to sit. One of the guards places LightBolt's journal with the quill in it, on the counter, "We though you would like to have this." they say and turn around and leave. Daisy doesn't want to believe that LightBolt is dead, "No... No... No!" Daisy yells with tears flowing out of her eyes. She quickly grabs the journal and closes the store for the day.

Clip, clop, clip, clop. Daisy walks home, when she gets home she closes and locks her door. She places the journal that was so loved by LightBolt. Slowly she opens the cover and reads each page, one by one. When she is reading the notes LightBolt has wrote, her mind gives her faded flash backs to when her and him hung out. When she makes it to the last note he wrote. 'Only one thing I regret in my life is not telling Daisy how much I loved her. Good bye world~' made Daisy brake down in tears and cry.

"Why did you have to go LightBolt! I told you not go! But you did!" she yells in some hate, but she also regrets that she never said anything about her love for him. As she closes the journal, she sees something carved into the back cover. She wipes her eyes and sees a heart with the words "Daisy forever." she cries harder and lay in bed holding LightBolt's journal... As she cries herself to sleep, she feels a warm from the journal that matches LightBolt as she falls alseep...

Comments ( 2 )

Depressing as crap ending................................I LIKE IT!!!:pinkiecrazy:

899819 I hope you and many others enjoy as much or more then I did writing it.

Login or register to comment