• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 801 Views, 5 Comments

Unknown Thing In Equestria. - DizzyPaws356



This story is about Light Bolt. He wondered around in the Ever Free Forest and...

  • ...
 5
 801

Chapter5: Looking For Help.

Made by: Dizzy Paws

Chapter5: Looking For Help.
--------------------------------------

LightBolt slowly opens his eyes from the sunlight from small cracks from the roof above. He sits up, feeling a blanket slide down him and pile up on his back legs, he rubs his eyes with his hooves. When he finishes rubbing his tired eyes, he looks around where he is. What he can make it out to be is a barn. "Where am I..." he ask himself as he starts to stand up and looks for his stuff. Not finding them he slowly walks over to the barns doors.

The light from the sun floods LightBolts eyes. He closes his eyes for a minuet and opens them back up, seeing thousands of apple trees. 'Am I still in the EverFree forest...' he thinks to himself, 'It's to alive to be the forest...' he adds as he starts to walk. After ten minuets of waking he hears loud thumping sounds. He thinks if he should or shouldn't go to the sound, 'I don't have a better thing to do.' he tells himself as he walks to the sound.

LightBolt sees a orange mare with a hat covering most of her blond mane. He walks over to her and see what she is doing. When LightBolt gets near, he knocks over a bucket. "Who's their..." She ask as she turns around. LightBolt gets up and brush off the dirt, "I'm LightBolt, I woke up in your barn." he said looking into her green eyes. "Well nice to meet you. My name is Applejack." she replies, "Nice to meet you Applejack." LightBolt replies.

"I found you knocked out at the side of my farm. This is Sweet Apple Acres. My family has been working these acres for years." Applejack tells LightBolt as she picks up a few buckets full of apples, "Cmon lets go and get your stuff. I was holding them for you." she adds as she walks to the house, LightBolt just follows. After a few minuets of walking, they make it to her house. Applejack places the buckets down at the front door and walks in, "You can come in if you want." she tells LightBolt. He slowly walks in her house, "I'll be gone when i have my stuff. I'm looking for somepony to help..." he said sitting in the door way to Applejack's living room.

"Help with what sugar cube." Applejack ask as she looks at LightBolt confused. He thinks, "Well i'v been followed by this... thing... and i'm looking for somepony to help." he say as Applejack walking to him, "Well I don't fancy in finding out things, but my friend Twi can help." she gives LightBolt his bag. He pulls it on his back and ask Applejack, "How can she help and how may I find 'Twi'." Applejack grabs a peace of paper and a quill and writes down the way to go.

"Wait. How long have I been out." LightBolt ask Applejack as she writes. "A good three days." she tells him as she hands him the paper, "Now I need to get back to work." she walks out and starts back up working. LightBolt heads down the path leading into Ponyvil. Clip, clop, clip, clop. He finds himself halfway though the path, stops and pulls out his journal with his quill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Year: 1992,
Month: October,
Day: 8th.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a barn in the Sweet Apple Acres. A mare named Applejack was working, she was bucking trees to get the apples fall. She sent me to another mare named 'Twilight sparkle'. She told me if anypony needed help here, she was the mare to go to. Well i'm going to head out to see her and I hope she can help. If she can't i'll need to find another one. Sign out.

~LightBolt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LightBolt closes his journal and walks down the path heading to Ponyvil. Clip, clop, clip, clop. After about five minuets walking though Ponyvil. When LightBolt makes it to Twilight's house. He knocks on the door, "Hello!" he yells as he knocks. After a moment of waitting, Spike opens the door. "How may I help you sir?" Spike ask LightBolt as he opens the door, "I need to talk to mare Twilight Sparkle now." LightBolt tells Spike, "I'm sorry, but you just missed her. She just headed out with Rarity." Spike say as he looks at LightBolt, "Well is their somewhere I can eat?" he asked the purple dragon. "Down the street is the Sugar Cube Corner." he closes the door.

LightBolt turns around and start to head down the street. When he makes it Sugar Cube Corner, the feeling of being watched starts creeping up. He opens the door and sees a pink puffed mane mare sitting at the counter smiling. "Welcome! My name is PinkiePie! How may I help you!" she said in a vary cheerful voice. "I just need something to eat." he tells PinkiePie as he sits down at the table. "We have cake, cupcakes, and pie. What are you in the mood for." PinkiePie ask as he hops over to LightBolt.

"I guess i'll take a cake." LightBolt tells PinkiePie. She quickly grabs his a slice and places it on the table in front of him, "You must be new to Ponyvil. I know everypony in Ponyvil but you. Whats your name." she ask as she smiles close to him. Before LightBolt took a bite of the cake he ask her, "Wait, do you know a mare named 'Twilight Sparkle'?" PinkiePie giggles and tells LightBolt, "Shes my friend you silly." she tells him as she hops around him. "I need to talk to her right now. Applejack told me that she can help. "She should be with Rarity at Fluttershys house." LightBolt stops PinkiePie from hopping around and looks into her eyes, "How do I get their."

After PinkiePie tells LightBolt how to get to Fluttershys house. He runs as fast as he can, still having the feeling of being followed. 'I need to meet up with her as fast as I can before it get's to late.' he runs faster and faster to Fluttershys house. After a minuet of running, he makes it to her house. "Twilight Sparkle!" he yells as he gets to the front door. Fluttershy opens the door, "Hummm... She just left... Can I help..." Fluttershy as in her sweet shy voice, "I need to talk to Twilight Sparkle! Tell me where she is!" Fluttershy starts to tear from the tone that LightBolt was saying. "She went home..." Fluttershy told him with teary eyes.

LightBolt runs back to Twilight's house. He knock on the door, "Twilight! I need you!" he yells as the door opens up. "Who are you?" Twilight ask as she looks at him. "My name is LightBolt and I feel that i'm running out of time." he say as he gets in and shuts the door. "What are you talking about?" she ask as looks at him, "One day I went into the EverFree forest and something has been following me for days." when LightBolt stopped talking, their was a tap at the door. Tap tap, tap tap. He quickly covers Twilight's mouth...