• Published 2nd Dec 2011
  • 3,784 Views, 45 Comments

On Earth - SureFreeD



HiE fics are getting overused, how about a PiE lol Ponies in Earth

  • ...
3
 45
 3,784

Twilight Yes

"Twilight, G-T-F-O from my stomach!"

"What the hay does that mean?"

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Now Twilight."

"Ugh...fine." Twilight stood up, and then sat on the bed. "I'll stay here for the night." she rolled on her side.

"Sure, whatever, just don't come near the fridge." George said, he stood up from the bed and began walking towards the door.

"George." Twilight stopped him, he turned around. "What?" he said. "I love you." a sly smile spread across her face. "No you don't, you're just drunk, sleep it off." he said and turned away from Twilight.

George descended the stairs, he entered the kitched and opened the fridge door, taking out a can of Monster. He went back to the living room where his television and xbox resided. He slumped back down on the couch, sipping on the drink.

"Ponies..." he said, he placed the can on a table and took the xbox controller. He continued his gameplay of Battlefield Three.

__

Several hours later he passed out. Salivia dripping from his mouth open mouth. There was a knock on the front door that woke up him up. He stood up, wiping the salivia away from his lips. Proceeding towards the door and turning the handle. Outside was standing a girl. Prefebaly his age. Long blond hair, a blue shirt that exposed her bellybutton. Dark skinny jeans, and a smile on her face.

"Hey Chloe." they both shared a quick kiss. "Hi George." she said, he motioned her for to come in. "Sorry 'bout the mess," he apologized. They sat on the couch, George wrapped a hand around Chloe. "So, hows the enlisting going?" she asked, resting her head on him. "They accepted, but I gotta wait another two weeks before I get to training." he replied. "But why do you want to go, ain't you afraid of...you know." Chloe said worryingly. George sighed. "I wanted to join the Royal Marines since I was a kid, if not them, I'll go to USA and join the American Marines. I want to be a soldier." he smiled. "But what if they kill you?" Chloe asked, gently nuzzling him. "Meh, they'll replace me." George said flatly. "What about your parents, won't they be worried for you?"

"My dad is in jail and I don't see my mom that much, so yeah, I don't give two shits about my parents."

"Oh...sorry I asked." she kissed him on the cheek. "So, about that party..." an evil grin began to from on her face. "Oh yes, I still remember it, shit I forgot the vodka box!" he quickly stood up. "Wait, I'll go and get it, it's upstairs in my room." he bolted up the stairs.

__

George opened his bedroom door, only to reveal a posing Twilight on the bed.

"Come and get me, you big boy." she said seducevly.

'What the fuck is wrong with these ponies!?'

"Twilight, shut up and go to the guest bedroom. Now!" he reached under the bed and took out a white box. Twilight gasped.

"Are those condoms!? Oh yeah!"

George facepalmed.

"Twilight, if you say ONE more sexual related thing, Imma whoop your ass SO hard you'll go back to Equestria!"

"You meanie-weenie-innie-ginnie-lolwut-pants!"

George turned around, to see a very unamused Pinkie Pie.

"Oh shi-..."

Comments ( 14 )

Let's just say that it isn't his day today :unsuresweetie:

#3 · Dec 18th, 2011 · · ·

The party has been... Quadrupled? :pinkiegasp:
And, Pinkie Pie using lolwut.... :pinkiecrazy: The world has ended.

I have these words for you:

Oo-rah.

74301

Seriously, Join the American Marines.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps."

---Eleanor Roosevelt
Quantico,VA 1945

74458 I'm fourteen and live in the United Kingdom, the Royal Marines is a good idea.

MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

74611 What ever floats your boat man.

76064 Actually, it should float your boat, the Navy is the parent branch of the Marine Corps.

About time you returned to the story. I was beginning to worry you were gonna put it on hiatus.

my mind is blown

if i was him i would seriously be scared if PINKIE gets into the vodka..........not that id personally mind...:pinkiehappy:

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool! XD Laughed so much.

Login or register to comment