• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 1,736 Views, 20 Comments

The Black Spider - JJJ1



When a certain Alternate version of Spider-Man is sent to Equestria, how will the naive Ponies react to his harsh sense of Justice? How will he react to their stance on forgiving every criminal that does something that should be Unforgivable?

  • ...
1
 20
 1,736

A Spider's End

Might be a One Shot.

Equestria Noir.

Chapter 2: Spider Pony?

“Talking.”

Thinking.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Spider-Man Noir or MLP. I’m not Stan Lee here people!

…..…..

__Noir’s POV__

Holy crap, I was way out of my league here. First I go up against some bozos with new shiny superpowers, and now I’m fighting something equivalent to a freaking god? Yeah, not my day. And all I can do is blame two people. First would be the fortune teller. Madame Web, if I remember correctly. And then the idiot that got us all into this mess. A different version of, well, me. A Peter Parker that wore some fancy red and blue tights. How he hasn’t been shot dead, I don’t know.

My eyes widen as a now familiar tingle hits the back of my skull. With little time to wait, I jump into the shadows. Blending in just as a giant fist smashes through the wall I was at. I can see the enemy clearly now, I just hope he can’t see me. Kinda hard to tell when he has that huge fishbowl over his head.

“Come out, come out little spider.” He says with a mock laugh. I know he’s taunting me to come out. And I would if I didn’t have any common sense in my own thinking box. If I went out there to face him now, I’d die. No question about it. He’d see me a mile away, and blast me with that voodoo stuff. I have to be smart about this. I can’t just rush him, even with the fancy new powers the old dame gave me.

I see his giant fishbowl head turn to look in a different direction. Most likely trying to find the other Spider-Man if I had to guess. I don’t even know if they're here with me, but I guess that would be too much to hope for at this point. I’ve been sneaking circles around this frink for a while now, and his abilities don’t seem to let him find me.

Good. I need to get as close as I can without him finding me. If I could get one clean shot on his giant chrome dome, then I may just have a chance of leaving here alive. I’ll have to be quick and agile, no room for error here. One small mistake or miscalculation, and I’m a goner.

I look to make sure he hasn’t seen me yet, before sprinting for the nearest shadow that takes me closer to him. I just barely manage it, like some crazy beam of light emitted from his helmet in my last direction.

“Ah, so the spider makes a move against the mighty snake does he? Well then I, MYSTERIO, will play your game!” The light gets brighter, meaning he must be coming in my direction. I blend back into the shadows, bending my body in case I need a quick escape like last time. Yet my upgraded Spider-Sense doesn’t register anything yet. I have to remain calm and hope this fella isn’t as smart as he is powerful.

The light keeps getting brighter, meaning he’s either getting closer or he’s just turning up the juice to force me out of the shadows. Heh, chump must not be that bright after all. No one can find ME when I’m in the shadows. Especially not some half-baked god.

Crouching with my arms spread out to my sides, I walk carefully to the corner. If he is looking right at me, then I may just screw myself. I’m hopin’ that this big palooka isn’t lookin’ in my direction. Or at least not specifically. My outfit is still dark enough to sneak away if I am somehow caught. I hope.

I breathe in, then out. In... and out. Ah, nothing like a good calming exercise before committing suicide. And with one final breath, I take a quick glance from the safety of my shadows. My eyes widen under my goggles at what I’m now seeing.

Mysterio is… he’s meditating. But that’s not what caught my attention. It seems like he’s… drawing the shadows to himself. The guy is literally sucking in all the shadows around him. My eyes widen even further as I figure out what the madman’s objective is.

He’s trying to draw me out; absorbing the shadows as a way to limit my movement before he eventually finds me. He’s smart. Smarter than I gave his mystic Kister any credit for. Damn, I underestimated a man with god-like powers at his disposal. My track record so far wasn’t looking too good.

I have to work fat. If I can just get close enough to hit him, then I should be okay to go. But how do I even get close to that guy if he keeps eating all of them… THE SHADOWS! I can use them to get up close and personal! If I could only somehow hitch a ride in them, then I might actually have a chance outta this madhouse!

A plan started to form in my head as the shadows a little bit away from me started to get pushed to the giant magician. Yet one problem still persisted. I can’t ride on shadows. I can now climb buildings, spin fancy new web lines, and can sense danger from anywhere; but shadow walking? Never even heard of the power.

“Maybe I could blend in with the shadows and move with them?” Not too bad Parker. That may work out well for me. It’s not like my webs are big and obvious. I could use them to latch onto anything nearby and keep myself moving with the shadow. All I’d have to do is keep in the middle and not make any obvious movements. After that, I should be able to knock that fishbowl off his head.

And as soon as I get my plan together, the shadows around start to morph and slowly flew into the air. No doubt feeling Mysterio’s power calling it. Thinking quick, I web up some of the pillars on both sides of me. My Spider-Sense guiding me in the right position.

I pull my arms back and connect the webbing. Making a slingshot that would hopefully go unnoticed by Mysterio. The shadows then start to fly at the magician, and I figure it’s now or never! What couldn’t anyone just choose never?

I let go of my feet’s adhesive capabilities that kept me to the ground. Not a second after I let go of my hold on the ground, I was sent spiraling into the middle of the giant black cloud of shadows. A swirling storm of blackness covered me as I could only see some spare pieces of light from all around me. Yet I knew I was still moving. I was still on a head-on assault for Mysterio. That's when I realized that I can’t use my webs in here, what with not being able to see around here and all.

Yet as soon as it came, the shadows left. And I was now flying in front of a giant, and apparently shocked, Mysterio as I cocked my fist back by instinct.

I knew I wasn’t as physically strong as the other Spider-Man. But I could still give a pretty damn good haymaker!

As I was only a few feet from the man’s giant globe, I could see my reflection. Not just mine, but I was somehow looking at all three of my counterparts. It was weird, like seeing a ripple in the water. All three seemed to be mirroring my actions to a ‘T’. It was then that time seemed to slow to a stop. Giving me, and most likely them, the time to actually look at the others appearing in the makeshift mirror.

The Spider-Man of the future, the year 2099 to be exact. He looks like he’s in some kind of free fall. Cocking his fist with what I could only guess was a smirk. His futuristic suit giving him a threatening vibe. I still couldn’t believe that the Spider-Man legacy would live to see that long. Actually makes me happy to know I won’t be the only Spider.

My eyes suddenly focused on the next one. This one smaller than all of us. Young if I had to guess. Based on his height and voice, he was most likely in high school. The Ultimate Spider-Man as Madam Web dubbed him. Fitting for some reason. But that suit on his body gives me the creeps.

And then the chucklehead that got them all in this mess in the first place. The ‘Amazing’ Spider-Man. Heh, now that I see him for myself, I can say that he may just earn that title. Complete with red and blue tights. I somehow always knew that he’d be some type of show-off.

Guess that’s our biggest difference. Plus our fashion senses now that I think of it.

After what seemed like a few minutes, that millisecond of looking at my counterparts ended and I could see the world returning to normal. My fist finally getting closer and closer to Mysterio’s giant fish dome. He screams in shock, and he tries to raise his hands to either swat me aside or cast some type of spell. But it’s already way too late for that. My black-gloved fist rammed right into the center of his helmet. I grin as a satisfying *CRACK* could be heard all over the magical dimension.

In the cracks, I see parts of both myself and my counterparts separated by the cracks. Like a spider’s web. I then notice how are fist are all hitting the exact same spot. I let out a soft laugh as Mysterio starts to shrink. His eerie green glow from before vanishing as he’s losing whatever power he may have had.

It wasn’t long before the bloke was only a few inches taller than me, but I think that was because the fishbowl was massive. Before I could even think to go at him again, both of us are blinded by a sudden fog of purple smoke.

For a few seconds, I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t think. I could only feel. And the world around me felt like it was being twisted. Almost like something I had never experienced before. Yet it wasn’t long before it stopped, and I find my body under control once more.

I opened my eyes, and surprise fills me as I see my counterparts all around me. They look just as surprised as I do. So I suppose that this was something new to them too huh? Nice to know I’m not the odd man out.

I try to say something, but a groan gained all of our attention. I then look to the source, and a bit of glee fills me as I see the battered and beaten Mysterio. His power now stripped from him, and all four of his enemies standing only a few feet away. This just makes the smirk on my face all the more prominent. Although you couldn’t see it from my mask.

We all silently nod at one another as the bubble head starts to crawl into a sitting position. His hand reached out for them… tablet of order and time. I aim my webs at the stone piece, but the Amazing Spider-Man has apparently already done the job.

“W-wait! The tablet! I could still have power! I could still have-!” With a tug on his web, the Amazing Spider-Man brought the tablet into his hands. The same hands, I remind myself, destroyed the tablet in the first place.

“Some guys just never learn;” My ‘Amazing’ counterpart says, looking at Mysterio in both pity and amusement. “And speaking of learning, you should learn to count. Something tells me you’re really outnumbered here.”

Before Mysterio could retort, Amazing snatched him with a web strand to the middle of his cracked helmet. He pulled on the web, forcing the fake magician to be launched at the rest of us Spider-Men. I see him coming to me first, and I cock my fist in anticipation.

“I can’t tell you how much I hate this fella!” I punch him straight in the gut, knocking out some air if I’m hearing right. He was then pushed backward, and right into Ultimate Spider-Man.

“Come on, he’s just a blast to kick in the face!” The younger me crouched down and backflipped Mysterio right in the face. Forcing the ‘master’ of the ‘arcane’ arts to be pushed back by the sheer force of Ultimate’s trick.

And right into the version of me from the far future, who stopped him by grabbing on to his robe. Bringing back his fist under his chest, 2099 couldn’t help but smile the same way his counterparts did. “You got… SHOCKED!”

And Mysterio flew high into the air, only coming back after spending a few seconds airborne. An impressive feat of strength, if I do say so myself. We all walk up to the defeated fake. His bowl now only a jumbled mess with a few pieces of glass off.

Again, we were about to start talking to each other. But the same purple smoke that once brought me here started to fill our vision once more. But something is different from the smoke surrounding me. It’s a pitch black puff of smoke with an even weirder swirling pattern than the others.

I have a sudden sense of foreboding as-

SPIDER-SENSE!

With no warning, I try to jump away from the smoke. Yet it grabs onto my right leg and refused to let go. No matter HOW hard I pulled or pushed, the tendrils of magic just wouldn’t let up. The worst part was? That it was slowly spreading to the rest of my body. I take a glance from my fight, only to see I am now all alone.

“HEY! WHERE ARE YOU BOZOS!?” I scream at the top of my lungs. I was terrified here! I had no idea what this stuff would do to me, and I was pretty sure the other Spider-Men were either taken by this mist already, or something else happened.

“GAGH!” I had no idea how, but the smoke made my trapped leg feel like it’s in a shredder! I grit my teeth as I try and pull it out at an even faster rate, but the damn thing won’t let go! My leg screams in protest as I try and pry away the supposedly formless smoke away from my leg.

But I scream again as my hand was caught in whatever was hurting my leg! I quickly take it out, only to find that it didn’t seem damaged at all. I don’t have time for this shit!

WIth all my Spider enhanced might, I take one more try to rip my leg away from the dangerous smoke! A desperate attempt at getting away.

My muscles start to bulge from the effort, and my leg feels like it’s gonna rip right out of its joint! I almost can’t bear the freaking pain!

I couldn’t give up yet! Not here, not when I still have so much to take care of back home! There are still plenty of thugs that need some smashing, and I need to make sure Aunt May is still safe! I won’t let this be my ending! Not by some interdimensional smoke!

“RAGH!” With a final pull, I am actually free from the smoke! And without a second to spare, I jump away at anymore trying to cling to my body.

I can’t believe it, but the smoke is following my every movement. Even with my temporary clip, I should be able to at least get away from it for a few seconds!

I jump over, under, and roll on the ground in a vain attempt to get away from the black smoke. It was almost like the stuff was alive at this point! I kept my eyes on it, careful to keep a check on all of its body. Don’t want it trying to send another tendril after me. Not sure my Spider-Sense would be able to warn me in time.

My leg still hurts from the shredding feeling from earlier. And as such, acts to slow me down bit by bit. I can feel the smoke gaining on my movements, getting closer and closer by the second. I know I can’t keep this up forever, but I just need to stall for time hopefully I could find some way outta this madness!

With a quick flick of the wrist, I web-zip a few feet out of the smoke’s way. Yet the damn cloud simply turned and went right back to attacking me. I use my webs once more to keep me away, but I know even this strategy won’t last forever. I’m just glad it doesn’t have t. Sooner or later, Madame Web and the other Spider-Men would come and help me outta this sticky situation.

I hope.

…..House of Web…..

“What do you mean he’s in danger!?” The Amazing Spider-Man yelled as his fist clenched.

Madame Web sat there, a face full of worry for the Spider-Man she dubbed, Noir. She had not expected what had happened in the newly created Dimension. The only powers that should have had some semblance of control there were her own and the Tablets. The dimension is so new that there shouldn’t be any

But… what if it wasn’t as new as she had first theorized? What if Mysterio hadn’t created a dimension from the Tablet's power? What if the dimension had already been there, and Mysterio just randomly chose it? It would make the most sense in this case. Something in Spider-Man Noir’s body must be being rejected by whatever power has held. But that shouldn’t be possible. Not unless it was… magic.

Unlike the other Spider-Men that had gained their amazing abilities through science, Spider-Man Noir had been bitten by a magical Spider of the Spider-God. Infusing his blood with magic instead of radiation. Yet that wouldn’t explain why it had tolerated Mysterio, who had much more magic coursing through him.

She will have to think of it later, Noir needs her assistance. Putting her hands to her head, Madam Web began to create another portal for Noir to escape. Hopefully, he could hold out a little longer.

…..Spider-man Noir…..

“SHIT!” The black cloud had snagged my left arm! And the pain came back even worse than before! I almost fell off my feet, but I quickly regained my sense of balance. The black smoke already spreading at a horrible rate. My arm is almost completely covered, and it was beginning to move on to my torso. The pain was moving with the smoke, making my attempts even more difficult!

I tried to web-zip away, but the cloud kept its hold and went with me. I tried to pull the arm, but that only served to delay the smoke. The one thing I knew how to do was run. It was the only thing that seemed to keep the smoke away long enough for me to even think. Web and the others hadn’t appeared yet, and I was beginning to worry for my life. If I didn’t make it outta here, then Aunt May would be left alone in the hellhole we call home.

I can’t let that happen. I have to make it back, to clean up our infested city. If not for her, then for Uncle Ben. Even if I had taken down all of Osborn's gang, there is still plenty of other thugs that will fill the power gap left. Always another freak to take down.

With these thoughts in mind, I run harder than before. Slowing the smoke’s progress even more as I web-zip faster than I ever have. Actually speeding past the stupid cloud, and feeling my arm slowly getting free.

Yet it wouldn’t last.

The black smoke apparently had enough and was now boosting its speed faster than I could ever go. It took my arm faster than before, already starting to cover my chest and back. And with it came the pain in full force. I would scream, but I can’t seem to make a sound as I find myself getting slower.

This was it. After beating up street thugs, mob bosses, freaks of nature, and even a half-baked god, I’m done in by a smoke cloud. I would accept this if I was huge on tobacco, too bad I wasn’t really into smoking.

Yet before I could completely give up, a huge mirror like portal shot up outta nowhere. In it, was Madame Web and the other Spiders. All of them looking at me with what I think are looks of shock. Even Web had a look of disbelief.

Without a moment's hesitation of either of the Spider-Men, they all tried their best to help me. Ultimate suddenly shot a huge black tentacle thing at me, while 2099 seemed to be moving at Super Speeds towards the portal. Amazing had shot a regular web at me, going at about the same speed as Ultimate’s tendril. I reached out to them, hopeful to at least grab one of them.

My running turned into a crawl as the black smoke finally got a hold of my whole torso, my legs, face, and the last arm the only thing it hasn’t taken yet. Which surprised me for a second, before I start to curl my fingers into the familiar sign, shooting a web line at them.

Yet before it made contact with the portal, I was finally covered from head to toe in the black smoke. My vision is taken, along with any feeling of hope I had for escaping it.

And I finally did it, I screamed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“NO!” They all say, but I can’t respond. It was too damn painful!

Through the pain, I feel a tug.

But then, nothing. The pain had vanished, along with any brain power I had. My vision could only see a void of blackness, and my mind was left blank for God only knows how long. And then, I passed out.

…..Web’s…..

“DAMN IT!” The Amazing Spider-Man screamed, slamming his fist into Madame Web’s walls. A huge fist-shaped dent showing as he removed his hand. Only to swing at the wall again, and again. Pain and guilt flowing into his system.

It was his fault. All his fault. He broke the Tablet. He let Web bring others into his mistake. He let Spider-Man Noir die. He let himself die. Now there was a world out there that needed a Spider-Man, now with no Spider-Man at all. And it was all. His. Fault.

“Spider-Man… Peter.” Webb tried to console the Spider-Token. Hoping to at least help him with the pain she felt inside his very soul. She was responsible for leaving Noir in that cursed dimension, so she should be the one to bear the pain. Not one that already shoulders the problems too big for himself.

“No Web! This is on me. He’s dead, and it’s all my FAULT!” With another swing, Spider-Man made the dent twice as large as before.

Madam Web had sent the other Spider-Men to their own homes not to long ago. All so she could help Spider-Man on her own. She owed the Web-Slinger that.

“Spider-Man… I am truly sorry. If I had calculated the effect of other dimensions, then I could have-”

~Tingle~

She felt it. Or more specifically, she felt HIM. A smile actually broke on her normally stoic face. A smile that actually made Spider-Man stop and stares at her. Confusion on his face as she started to laugh in joy. As if relieved about something.

“Web?” He asked, wanting to know why she was acting like… this.

“I have glorious news Spider-Man! Noir is not dead!”

The Amazing Spider-Man’s eyes widened as he looked at her in complete shock.

“Explain. Now.”

…..Manehattan, Equestria…..

“Cider please?” Asks a rather tall stallion. With bright red fur, a short cut yellow mane and tail, and a black sports cap over his head. He seems to relax into the stool as a quick bottle of cinder was placed in front of him. A smile graced the stallion's lips as he went to grab the beverage.

Taking a sip, the stallion could only sigh in relief as the liquid went down his throat. It had been so long since he had taken a decent drink of cider. Working at an office all day didn’t really leave much time to just sit and relax. Well, most of the time.

“How much?” The red stallion asked the Bar Mare. Giving the woman a small smile as he dug in his pouch for however much she would want.

“Exactly 6 bits sir.” The blue-maned mare replied with a smile of her own. Not noticing the man’s face turn to one of shock at the words. He looked at her, then his bag, and her again. Seemingly baffled at what she said.

“6? I remember when this place sold cider for 3 bits!” The stallion took out the bits anyway but still showed discomfort at the idea of giving it to the woman.

“Sorry sir, but the drink is 6 bits with a few free refills included.”

“How much without refills?”

“6 bits sir.”

“Drat.” He placed the bits on the counter for her to collect, grabbing his drink as he did so. “At least I can have a few more for free.”

“Actually sir, only 2.”

“What’s to stop me from lying to you and getting free drinks anyway?”

“That's a secret sir.”

“Sure it is.”

Taking a gulp from the drink, and the stallions worries over the cost vanished. Such is the magic of cider. Able to take him away from most problems with a single sip. Too bad, it was against his company's policy to bring any to work, or he’d have a whole mini-fridge filled with that new Light Cider stuff.

Oh well, he’d just have to come around the local bar more often. Wasn’t like he’d drink enough to get drunk anyway… but it would put a bit of a dent in his wallet.

Eh. Problems for future self.

…..Few Hours Later…..

Hello future self. It’s me, past mistakes.

The Stallion thought to himself as he walked along the sidewalk. Currently intent in walking, since he couldn’t afford a carriage at the moment. Apparently, he had accidentally spent all of his bits there. Which wasn’t as much as he thought. Only enough to by some Cinder around two more times. Which he did, and was paying the price for it now. Stupid self-control. Never worked when he wanted it.

*Sigh* It’s gonna take a while to get home at this rate. Might as well think over tomorrow's presentation. Stocks have been surprisingly high as of late.

As the stallion walked down the street, he had failed to notice a bright white light shine above the ally he had just past. Nor did he notice a figure appear out of the light and start to fall. What he did notice, however, was the loud *CRASH* the falling figure made as it hit the top of a dumpster.

“What in Tartarus?!” He asked/yelled while quickly turning to gallop back to the entrance of the alleyway. Turning to look into the dark passageway, the stallion’s eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. Yet he could see nothing that could have caused the noise from earlier. Other than the regular earth pony laying face down in the trash.

Wait…. PONY!

Silently berating himself for his minor stupidity, the tall stallion quickly made his way to the unknown pony. Silently taking note of the binge color his coat was, along with his chocolate brown hair. A rather handsome, yet regular type of pony. One you wouldn’t spot from the crowd. Unless you looked at the cutie mark he had. A Black Spider that looked incredibly detailed, with red eyes that gave the stallion the creeps.

Looking away from the cutie mark, the stallion’s eyes looked over the unconscious pony. What surprised him was the total lack of any actual injuries his fellow stallion had. Not even a small scratch from what, he presumed, was a high fall!

What the heck am I supposed to do!

It wasn’t like he could take an uninjured guy to the hospital! It was also very likely that he was some guy that drank a bit too much cinder. That would explain both the unconscious part and how come he was uninjured. Yet the noise was definitely there. So what did fall?

He looked out into the alleyway once more, looking for whatever might of caused the loud crash he had heard earlier. That’s when his eyes laid upon a sack beside the Stallion. A rather big sack that looked to be filled with something. Curiosity got the better of the Stallion as he neared the sack, stepping over the assumed drunkard.

He grabbed the rim of the sack and started to slowly open it. Unsure of himself. Yet a stray thought stopped him from looking inside the sack.

What if it belongs to that guy?

While he was definitely curious about the contents of the sack, the Stallion wasn’t about to look at someone else's stuff without permission. He was raised better than that, thank you very much.

But still, that left the question. What was the Stallion going to do with the sack and pony? He couldn’t just leave the drunk stallion on the cold floor of the alleyway. And if the sack DID belong to him, then it’s very likely that he wouldn’t want to lose it.

Being the kind stallion he is, he came to the only reasonable conclusion anyone would come to in this situation. Yet an unhappy frown made its way onto his face as he stared at the two. He was going to have to carry both on his back. All the bucking way to his apartment. Which was, sadly, a good few blocks away.

“Son of a biscuit eater….” Was all the Stallion could say as he began to lift both the binge pony and bag onto his back. This made his time spent at the gym all the more worth it, as the two things on his back hardly made him bend a knee.

“Whelp, let’s get going.” He said while walking out of the alleyway, and to the direction his apartment was. Not noticing that the binge pony was scowling in his sleep. lk

…..END…..

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Bet you didn't expect this... WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS! Or maybe you did, there are some very smart people out there ya know!

Anyway, I decided to make a story about Spider-Man Noir. The only one of the four Spider-Men that appeared in the Shattered Dimensions game that doesn't have a Fimfic yet. Well, to my knowledge he didn't. I think Pinkie was made Spider-Woman Noir in a story I can't find anymore. Which is too bad. I really liked that one.

The last thing, I need a beta. Like, BAD! And not just for this story either. I would very much like to work with someone that wouldn't mind checking more than one of my stories. I would really appreciate it, but I won't hold my breath. This really isn't the first time I've asked, and I'm somewhat sure this won't be the last.

I really hope someone would like to be a beta for this story because I could really use the help with my grammar.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'The Black Spider!' Please leave a comment about what you think of it!

__2019__

Hey, guess what, I updated this chapter to be easier to read. Are ya lads proud of me? No? Well, guess I'll have to change that, won't I?

Comments ( 17 )

The going to be good

7978256 Yes, yes it will!


7979195 Thank you kindly sir! :twilightsmile:

7979355 What caught my attentions was the fact this story is about spider man noir, and he actually made an appearance, twice, in ultimate spider man

7979401 The T.V show on Disney XD? Yeah I know about that. It was actually the last thing I watched before quitting Ultimate Spider-Man. The only thing that really bugs me about the T.V version of Noir, he doesn't do any of the things he does in the comics. No brutilizing the bad guy, or carrying his Uncle Ben's gun with him. Then again, that's also a complaint I have with the Video Game Noir.

Spider-Man Noir, huh? Pretty cool choice. Now the Shattered Dimensions Spiders each have a story on this site. Awesome considering he's severely underrated.

Considering his world and what he deals with, it'd be interesting to see his dynamic in Equestria. I'll see where this heads! :pinkiehappy:

7987788 Thanks, for explaining exactly why I picked this particular Spider. And yes, he is underrated. I actually find him the most interesting of the four Spider-Men in the game.

7987788 Yo, where's Ultimate Spidey's story?

8059826 I know you didn't ask me, but I feel obligated to answer you're question anyway.

The Spider: Posthumous Life of a Veteran Hero. Is a story that I believe is based on the comic version of Ultimate Spider-Man. ItIt's an amazing story, but doesn't get updated much.

8060355 Oh, dude,I already know that, I'm friends with the author, Bracketts 002

8060830 oh, then I apologies. Thats the only Ultumate Spider-Man story I know.

8061081 Yeah, I just though you guys were talking about another story I hadn't heard of yet

8061086 Again, sorry about that.

A few typos like using the word "cinder" instead of "cider"
Spellcheck will only give you the right spelling.
It takes an editor to tell you if it was the right word.

9476056
Hmmmmmmm....

Probably not.

9662047
Ah man, you're making me feel bad now.

9663028
Yeah, I can understand that frustration.

Login or register to comment