• Published 17th Feb 2017
  • 1,158 Views, 18 Comments

Time to Shine - Silver Inkwell



Trixie gets stuck in time, now she has to figure out how to escape.

  • ...
4
 18
 1,158

Wednesday

Wednesday

I woke up to the sound of a different song playing and I never imagined that it could be both so beautiful and wonderful, it was actually really incredible for once.

I got up, smiled, put on my cape and makeup and went downstairs.

“Well hello there, Twilight, I’m finally glad to see that it’s tomorrow.”

“Yeah, how long were you stuck in the loop anyways?”

“Ten years.”

“Holy shit,”

“Yeah, anyhow I think that I have sufficiently learned my lesson, but now that I have we all have wedding preparations to do now.”

“Yeah, I guess so, after all, you only got the chance to tell me yesterday…”

“Don’t worry, I won’t mind you telling the rest.”

“I actually already have, yesterday when you weren’t looking at me.”

“How very brilliantly clever of you.”

“What can I say, I’m just a clever brilliant pony.”

“Who’s so wonderful and kind to me, so thanks a lot.”

“No problem at all.”

And with that said I went around making sure that everything was starting to get ready for the wedding, after all, as someone once told me you should never wait until tomorrow because it just might never come, and I wasn’t going to ignore him, instead I was going to take the advice, and that’s exactly why I wasn’t going to be waiting any more, not any longer, after all, I don’t want to spend my whole entire life questioning what if, what might have happened instead.

No, I want to live life day by day making sure that each one is great and wonderful, making each one as awesome and amazing as the one before it.
I would makes sure that each one was cool and radical, and never again would I waste a single moment, after all, I spent ten years in hell, I wasn’t going to spend any more time in my own misery and pain, no more agony, no more strife, no more despair, and no more death either, no more chaos too as well, I have seen enough of so many things during my ten years, things that I will never be able to erase from my mind no matter how much I might want it or try instead, but I am offering a chance and opportunity for my friends to remember their time, but of course I would warn them of the dangers and peril first, after all, imagine if you could suddenly remember ten years of your life in perfect clarity at once. It would probably feel like you were being repeatedly punched and kicked in the stomach., but of course I’m only guessing on this for right now.

I have yet to see the real actual true results of it.

After I was eventually finally done checking the preparations (and satisfied with them too as well of course) I decided to go back to my home, and so I went.

When I finally eventually got there I decided to speak what was on my mind exactly, to all of them. “Alright all of you, I have something very important to announce, as you all probably already know I’m getting married to Starlight, now this might seem a bit rushed to you, but trust me, I spent ten years stuck in a time loop, I think that I’m more than ready and mature enough to marry whatever pony else that I want, and that includes ponies of the same gender.

But I’m offering all of you a choice, there is a potion that will restore your memories, but only if you want to, I will not force you to take it nor will I persuade you that you should either instead, but I will warn you that you might not like what you see, you might not want to know all of it, especially ten years of the exact same day repeating slightly differently each and every time, this goes especially for you Starlight since you have died so many times by now.”

“Trixie, I don’t need a potion for anything, especially to tell me that I already know that I love you, whatever you went through, it’s only bringing us closer to together, and anything that can do or does do that, I think that I can support and agree with it too as well, and no matter what we’ll always be together.”

“Thank you very much, you’re the best marefriend that any pony else could ever possibly ask for,” I said as I leaned over and kissed her very gently and softly too as well. “Oh get a room already you two,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Oh don’t worry, we will, eventually of course.”

“Oh gosh, give me just a moment to remove any and all mental images of you two in bed together,” Rainbow Dash said as her face turned a shade greener.

“Oh come on Rainbow Dash, don’t be so overdramatic, after all, having an attraction to the same gender is nothing strange or unusual, maybe a bit different and odd sometimes, but who’s to say if it’s bad or not?”

“You’re right, I’m just sort of joking, honestly I really wish you the best of luck and wealth and joy, may your days be long and very prosperous indeed.”

“Yep, I think that we can all the same thing in here,” Applejack said.

“I’m very happy for you two…” Fluttershy said very softly and nervously.

“I do love making a wedding dress,” Rarity said.

“I’m just glad that you learned something, but do you mind writing down what you learned exactly in our journal? We could always use the help of our very best friends in general for anything and just about everything as well too.”

“Sure, I don’t mind, I’ll do it today since tomorrow might never ever come.”

And with that said I did so writing down the words that were now in my mind.

I wrote it down in the journal, something I never thought or imagined that I would ever possibly be writing in, I wrote down my thoughts and ideas and I didn’t stop until I was eventually finally finished with it.

And then after that I decided to relax and spend the rest of the day with Starlight.

After all, time is very precious, and you should never ever waste it.