• Published 17th Feb 2017
  • 1,156 Views, 18 Comments

Time to Shine - Silver Inkwell



Trixie gets stuck in time, now she has to figure out how to escape.

  • ...
4
 18
 1,156

Day 3

Day 3

The mare tried to apologize to me of course.

But it was no use anymore, Starlight was dead… again.

Eventually though the next day came again.

Or rather the same day started all over again instead.

I woke up and heard the same song… again.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if-,”

“NO!!!” I shouted getting up and tossing my bed covers away, I had to change or at least stop the future, Starlight had died twice now, and I had a feeling that something would keep trying to kill her no matter what I tried to do, but I would still try nonetheless. I rushed downstairs not even bothering with my cape and makeup just as usual for the past two or so days. I saw Twilight say goodbye to Spike and then I saw her there, my love, Starlight, she was alive again, but probably wouldn’t be by the end of the day. Quickly I decided to hug her, it was just so nice to be in her embrace again after I lost her twice already by this time now. “Uh hey there Trixie, it’s nice to see you too, but you don’t need to hug me,” Starlight said trying to escape from my very tight grasp and embrace to no avail.

“Starlight, I know you probably won’t understand me, but I really hate losing you, you just mean so much to me, too much.”

“Uh thanks I guess?” Starlight said very confused at my behavior.

Twilight just looked at the two of us very awkwardly and then I eventually let go of Starlight. “Trixie I’m,” she started to say before I cut her off.

“Yeah, I know, don’t ask me how, but you don’t need to say what you’re about to say, but right now I just need to get somewhere very far away and safe with Starlight, I need to protect her, tell me, how far is it that you have ever travelled with two guests?” I said.

“Uh well I don’t know how far I can travel but I’ll do my best,” she said grabbing our hooves together and then concentrating her magic very intensely with great focus. With a flash of light we teleported somewhere else very far away indeed.

“Well here we are, the far west, I hope that’s far away for you two.”

“I hope so, but I doubt that anything will be far enough,” I said.

And I was right because at that exact moment a great big huge monster beast creature thing came out of the ground and swallowed her whole and then disappeared back into the ground silent as it came in the first place.