• Published 30th Jun 2017
  • 9,676 Views, 61 Comments

Spike's Bimbo Filled Quest - Lucien Bubblegum



After a powerful force attacks Equestria, Spike, The Elements of Harmony and Starlight Glimmer are sent on an epic quest to stop it.

  • ...
24
 61
 9,676
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

I'm very happy to see a new chapter in this story, as I had feared it was abandoned. I look forward to the next update. :pinkiehappy:

ayh

I don't know how I missed the update but I'm glad I checked back! This was a very hefty but glorious update.

The bimbofication of the group happened a bit quicker and harder than I was expecting, but you handled it well and put in a lot of thought into their transformations. I especially appreciate how each girl may becoming more of a bimbo, but a bimbo version of themselves rather than just a stereotypical 'blonde bimbo'. Twilight is ditzier but still likes lists and doing experiments and taking notes, Pinkie is still playful, Fluttershy is caring, etc. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but Starlight also came off as a Milfy bimbo with the mind of a school girl in love, an enjoyable contrast.

I was especially surprised at the payoff of the chariot ride conversations each of the girls had before. Each one discussed their problems and fears with each other about Spike and their situations, but as they became simpler, it's as if their problems also became simpler and easier to overcome. I really wasn't expecting something like that at all but I absolutely loved it, especially Rarity and Applejack, as they still faced the same emotional problems, but their new bimbo-ness re-framed everything and actually helped them get past their self imposed challenges towards Spikes heart. Again, I really did not see that coming and seeing an almost fun house mirror reflection of the conversations they had earlier was a brilliant touch.

I hope that we don't have to wait so long for the next chapter as things are really becoming interesting. Best luck to you!

I never lost faith that this update would come out one day. there is a lot more characterization than I expected but that grade a smut at the end is so god its ridiculous.

great stuff man! Hope we get to see some expansion in action

Do you think you could do a Spabby fic later?

You really make an excellent job man, I highly encourage you to continue!

Really steamy chapter; I liked how the girls were in their 1.0 form, so to speak, as well as Spike and Sunburst trying to rein them in. I did, however think it would've taken a bit more time for the girls to start showing the effects of Cupio. Also, next chapter, which I'm waiting for, I think Spike's gonna wake up to the fully bimbofied Mane 6 each taking turns sucking Spike off in his tent as well as giving him a boobjob; I think there could be some double teaming involved. Or it could be Starlight that jumps Sunburst in his tent.

ayh

Hi, just wondering how you were doing.

9416789
About 10,000 words atm but still a lot to go. Sorry I have been DREADFUL at updating.

Comment posted by kmoore305409 deleted Jul 25th, 2019
ayh

9417164
He was dreaming. It was an odd thing to realize, but at that moment Spike knew that he was asleep and dreaming. His last memory before the dream was snuggling up to his two lovers for the night, AppleJack and Rarity, before drifting off to sleep.

"That was an impressive show. Would you care to demonstrate again how my favorite cock pleasured two mares," an amused and warm voice asked from out of the mists of his dream.

Turning around Spike saw Celestia in all her regalia step into view, with an equally amused Luna following behind.

"Contain thy self sister, we are not yet feeling the affects of Cupio's enchantments. There is no need to give into base desires just yet," Luna grinned at her companion.

"True, but that doesn't mean that there is a need to resist said base desires either."

Looking between the two lovely ladies, Spike could feel his arousal grow again, but decided that his curiosity needed sating before anything else. "Um, well it's great to see you two again but why are you here? You are here right? In my dreams?"

Gliding forward, the two princesses knelt down to join Spike upon the pillow clouds that surrounded them in this dream. "Yes Spike, we really are here, and this really is your dream. I had Luna help me contact you to test to see if we could remain in contact with each other should anything go wrong and you were not able to write to us. Though I must say, perhaps we could drop in on you even if there are no emergencies, dallying with you in this realm without any imposing deadlines is rather relaxing," Celestia finished with a murmur, her hand gently tracing the line of his jaw as the sun princess leaned into his form.

"Speak for yourself sister, my stay must remain brief as I still have my own duties to attend to. I trust that you will be able to maintain the spell after I have left?"

Giving a lazy wave Celestia nodded her head, "Yes yes, it will be no problem dear Luna. But why don't you stay for just a bit longer? I'm sure we can find something to keep you occupied for just a little longer, isn't that right Spike darling?"

Sputtering in surprise as the ruler of the Sun languidly rested her head on his shoulder as she draped her from across his right side, Spike could only wonder if Celestia's current behavior was due to Cupio's influence already reaching Canterlot. To his side though Luna simply shook her head as she took in her sisters amorous antics.

"It seems that it was a mistake to allow my sister to sleep first and take her dreaming self to see you. The sleeping mind tends to be a bit more ... informal than the waking mind." Shaking her head Luna reached over Spike from his left and tapped her sister on the forehead. "Celestia, remember that we came here for a reason?"

Lazily pulling away from where she was nipping at his ear Celestia slowly blinked her bleary eyes. "Oh?" Pursing her lips cutely the solar monarch gathered her woolly thoughts. "Oh yes, that's right. Thank you for reminding me Luna. So Spike, how has your journey been? Have you noticed any difference in Twilight or the other element bearers behavior as you approach the Dragon Lands?"

Nodding his head, Spike wrapped an arm around Celestia and then around a surprised but non-resisting Luna as he leaned back into his dreamscape cloud bed. Assured that Celestia's somewhat odd behavior was not due to any outside influence greatly calmed him and allowed him to relax and focus on the events of the last two days. Telling the princesses of the journey so far, Luna took greater interest in the already manifesting symptoms within the group while the dreamy Celestia couldn't stop laughing at about the incident with Fluttershy inadvertently blue balling him nor biting her lip at the lurid details of his bed play with AppleJack and Rarity. He really hadn't needed to go into any detail at all, or even mention it, but as he went on he observed that the more detail that he put into the story, the more Celestia's garments and stately dress seemed to dissolve into dream stuff, leaving the statuesque monarch in an ever increasing state of undress.

Resting at his left Luna simply rolled her eyes at her sister's dreamself antics. "Well, this was informative and I do await the written report that Twilight will be sending. It is good to know that despite Cupio's best efforts that you will continue to watch over and protect the elements. But if you will excuse me, I believe that my sister is already interested in affairs beyond national security." Starting to rise, Luna was pulled down again by an alabaster arm.

"Lunaaaa, don't go. Spike still has to show us how he used his cock to make two sexy mares very very happy. He can't do that if there's only one of me here," Celestia all but whined as she pouted at the Lunar princess.

"Um, don't I get a say in this?" Spike asked before his lips were silenced by a white finger.

"Hush you, the big girls are talking now." Celestia giggled as she pecked Spike upon his nose. Reaching over again to hold onto the other diarch Celestia pulled her closer. "Lulu, you can spend just a few minutes with us, we hardly ever get to just play any more."

Blushing hard enough that her normally dark skin turned a slight shade of purple, Luna looked momentarily away. "Sister, I really must be off. I have duties to attend to and - "

Reaching over and stroking her hair, Spike slowly drew the other ruler over to him. "Hey, I'm sure we can allow for just a little time off. I'm really glad that you are working to support me and the girls from your side as well. Besides, can you really say no to a face like that?" Spike asked as he motioned towards the pouting Celestia.

Chuckling, Luna swept her arm across her form, her robes departing like the morning dew much to her sisters joy. "I suppose we can dally for a few minutes. It would be nice to experience a repeat of your performance before you left on your journey."

And for another night Spike was kept busy, though mercifully he awoke much more refreshed the next morning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia's eyes sprang open as she arose from her bed with a giddy bounce. Throwing the drapes open to the still dark sky awaiting for her to raise the sun, she couldn't help but feel an exuberance of pep.

Last night had been a GOOD night, and it had left her far more energized than she could last remember. Practically skipping to her bath she sang a mindless little tune she had heard her little ponies sing on the radio as she showered herself down. Every part of her felt absolutely brimming with energy it seemed as she ran the soap across her legs and body. Stopping only momentarily to heft her breasts which felt this morning especially overflowing. A playful giggle passed from her lips as she stepped out of her shower and toweled herself off.

Her maids entered soon after to dress her and while she would normally nod in acknowledgement to their discussions of the going-on within the palace, a lovely bit of side gossip she occasionally indulged in as she mentally reviewed her itinerary for the day, today the regular banter between them seemed especially juicy and engaging. And soon the room was full of lighthearted laughter and glee as Celestia's good mood spread to the rest of her staff.

Now fully dressed and a new spring in her step, Princess Celestia of Canterlot swept out of her room ready to face a new day!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yawning and stretching her tired muscles, Luna of the night slid silently into her room. Feeling the pleasurable strain of her flesh as she wrung the fatigue out of herself, she gave a coo of delight as she settled in for the day.

Last night had been a GOOD night, and it had left her feeling far more relaxed than she could recently remember. The gentle glow of her magic encased the clasps of her royal gown as she undid them, one by one. Waiting for the pop of each one before moving onto the next. With her dress now unrestrained by their bindings she was now able to slowly glide her left shoulder sleeve down her arm, pulling it down and exposing the alluring slope of her breast. Humming a wordless lullaby as she worked her arm out of it's confine and allowed the left side of her dress to pass over, the hem of her neck line catching ever so slightly on her extended nipple of her left breast; holding there in an eternal moment as it struggled in vain to preserve her modestly before the cruel force that is gravity pulled it down. It's grip slipping as it fell away exposing the full breast in all it's naked glory.

Reaching over she slid the right side of her dress off of her right shoulder, the poor garment no longer having any hope to hold on to it's mistress as it fell away. Stepping out of her now discarded dress, Luna stood now only clad in gossamer lace delight hugging her hips and molding to her damp womanhood. She had not been sure why she had forgone the accompanying bra, but on a whim had decided that none would notice within the dream realm anyway as her form was dictated more by her current thoughts than on any decisions she made upon getting dressed.

Her eyes resting upon her night gown, the Princess of the Moon made another decision upon a lark and decided to forgo that garment as well. Instead slipping out of the last of her undergarments and sliding between her covers and into bed. The feel of the silk and satin was heavenly upon her naked skin and she purred in delight at the feel.

Breathing in deep and exhaling, the Princess Luna of Canterlot drifted off to slumber ready to surrender to dreams of her own making.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






I know that you've been working hard but I thought I'd support you by giving you a little something to read yourself for everything you've done so far. In this scenario I'm imagining that for Celestia and Luna here, each is also being slowly affected by Cupio as her effect seeps into Equestria. Celestia becoming more spontaneous, outgoing, and cheerful. Like a preppy cheerleader cheering on her country and citizens to stand up to the on coming threat. Luna is more measured and patient, a soothing balm after a hard days struggle. Like stepping into a hole in the wall bar at two in the morning only to find the air thick not with smoke, but a sensual haze and a dreamy atmosphere. And in the middle of the floor a grand piano with a voluptuous lounge singer beckoning you forward, inviting you to play a duet with her. Jeeze that got long. Just playing around with ideas while we wait.

Ironically as the mental bimbofieing effects increase, Celestia would become the more immature of the two, ditzy and bubble headed but always supportive and kind to anyone and everyone. Not a pushover by any means, her optimism and good cheer would be a force of nature in itself and as inextinguishable as the sun. Not Pinkie levels of 'Drop your pants and enjoy the rides here in my Amusement Park of Fun!', but more of a bimbo motivational speaker and equal opportunity lover. 'You can do it, yes you can! You're a special and amazing pony and just looking at you makes me so wet I can't keep my hands off of you, you magnificent sexy beast you!'

While Luna would be less outright dim, but more seductive, and gaining a particular taste for the (age appropriate) youth of Equestria. Finding delight in guiding male and female virgins to the gates of adulthood and taking particular joy in seeing their inexperienced faces as they experience their first orgasm. Taking a few as special 'companions of the night' that she would visit regularly and gaining the moniker "The Virgin Killer Princess".

Also on a side note for Dash, I can totally see her fly her lover up to the sky and then free fall to add more thrill to their love making. "Come on stud! You got to pump harder if you want to blow my mind and make me pop my wings open in a wing orgasm!"
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm hard as rock and I don't know if that's from the fear of falling to my death or the sex!"

Anyway, hope to see you around again soon.

ayh

Hope that you are doing well.

Just wanted to say that it's really nice how instead of just making all of the mane six generic bimbos, you've given each a different role.

AJ is soon to be made an honest woman by becoming Spike's wife.
Rarity is generously giving herself to Spike and AJ as the mistress
Fluttershy kindly wants to be the submissive girl friend (I'm imagining that she'll end up similar to her portrayal in 'Oh You'
Rainbow Dash is loyaly sticking with her pals by being everyone's wingmare and friend with benefits
Pinkie is keeping up the laughter and joy as the group sex toy
and Twilight makes it all complete by shifting her relationship with Spike to becoming his number 1 ass/tit-tant (assistant) and sex-ritary. So she keeps her knowledge right? Dispite her ditzyness and failing common sense, I hope she keeps on experimenting. Does she accidentily shrink AJ and herself and give Spike a full body hand job? Does she transform Flutters and herself into a cows? Who knows what sort of wacky hijinks she could get up into.

Anyway, hope you are doing well and best of luck to you.

Can't wait for this to continue!

I really don't want to give up on this one. Its too good of a story to just be left unfinished.

ayh

Agreed, this is a fun story that I'd like to see continued.

I really enjoy this story, and I'd hate to see it to see it end when it's just getting started. Hope life's treating you alright, Lucien.

This has been a delightful read. Hope you pick it up again.

Login or register to comment