• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 414 Views, 1 Comments

Stream of Consciousness - BellChime



Short, spur of the moment ideas that I may or may not expand upon later.

  • ...
 1
 414

Body Swap Idea

“Twilight! Twilight! Look!” Twilight turned to see her body and her voice running towards her. “I’m you! How cool is that? I CAN FLY!” She flapped unsteadily into the air, landing on a nearby building.
“Pinkie, stop it!” Twilight shouted, instinctively attempting to fly after her, but only crashing Applejack’s wingless body into the dirt.
She lifted her(Applejack’s?) bruised face. “Don’t do that!” She yelled. “You don’t know how to fly, sooner or later you’ll hurt yourself-myself-please just take care of my body!”
“Okie dokie lokie!”
“Now just spread out your wings and let yourself float down,”
WHEEEE!”
Pinkie, caught up in her delight, forgot to keep her wings outspread and promptly fell to the ground.
“Ouch.”
“Pinkie Pie!” Twilight stood up, glaring at her through a black eye. Applejack’s. Twilight made a mental note to apologize Applejack as soon as possible.
“I know you’re excited, but I’m going to have to ask you not to do anything with my body that you couldn’t do with your own.” When her own face frowned, she sighed, “Even though we’re in different bodies, it’s still my body, and I have the final say on what’s done with it. Thus, I’d like if you could respect my wishes concerning it.”
Slowly, Pinkie made Twilight’s head nod.
“Afterall, how would you feel if whatever pony is in your body decided to go all helter skelter with your earth pony magic, which screwed something up big time?”
“I guess that wouldn’t be very fun,” Pinkie sighed. “Oh! But then I could teach them how to use it properly so that they could have tons of fun! Hey, that gives me an idea…” She blinked to Twilight.
“I’m sorry, Pinkie, but we’ll just have our hooves too full with trying to fix this mess! And then when we’re done, will be back to normal, and that’ll be that.”
“Awww…”
“Though I am flattered you’re so excited to be in my horseshoes, there’s no time to play around. We need to find AJ, and-”
“Someone talkin’ bout’ me?”
Twilight turned around in surprise.
“Uh, Rarity? Why are you talking like...Applejack? Is that you?! Oh, please tell me you’re Applejack.”
“Sure am, sugarcube.” Applejack had the voice of Rarity combined with her own accent.
“Oh, thank goodness!” Twilight embraced her, subconsciously spreading her wings to balance...except she didn’t have them anymore and fell over, dragging Applejack over with her.
“I’m not quite used to your body.” She said awkwardly.
Applejack turned to face her. “Pardon, but ‘zactly which one ‘o mah friends are ya? Ah thought your mind might be Rarity, ‘cept yer not throwin’ a fit about bein’ scuffed up…”
“I’m Twilight,” Twilight clarified, “And that,” She added, pointing to herself, “Is Pinkie Pie.”
Pinkie grinned.
“Anyway, we were just on our way to look for the other swappees so we can fix this mess. Does that sound good?”
“O’Course, but can I say somethin’ first?”
“Of course.”
You hafta help me! I got no idea how to pretty myself up fancy schmancy the way Rarity likes, and Rarity’s gonna kill me if we find her and she sees herself all screwed up like ah am!”
“You’re not screwed up, Applejack,” Pinkie comforted, taking in Rarity’s bodies smeared make up, missing eyelashes, and torn and tangled mane where Applejack, with no knowledge of telekinesis, had gotten her hair curlers out
“Well, maybe only from a certain perspective…”
“Don’t worry, Applejack,” Twilight said confidantly. “I’ll just use my magic and…” She paused as she remembered. “...And I don’t have magic right now.”
“Don’t be silly, Twilight, of course you do!” Pinkie exclaimed, grinning.
“No, I don’t, because you are in my-Oh, I see.”
“Eh?” Pinkie asked, raising an eyebrow.
Twilight sighed, hoping that she wasn’t about to make a decision she’d regret.
“Only as I tell you, not a bit more,” She warned, watching as her own face was decorated with the biggest, toothiest, grin Twilight Sparkle had ever seen on herself.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment