• Published 21st Feb 2017
  • 412 Views, 1 Comments

Stream of Consciousness - BellChime



Short, spur of the moment ideas that I may or may not expand upon later.

  • ...
 1
 412

Why Trixie Hates Wheels

Author's Note:

This is based off of something I watched once. If you don't get it, you're much better off for it.
TRUST ME.

It all started a very long time ago in early July. Trixie was at a courtroom on account of her hippie cousin Dixie, and her favorite Aunt, Aunt Mixie, had been arrested for operating carriages under the influence. Trixie's smart cousin Lixie and a very pretty cousin Pixie were there as well. Trixie had another cousin named Rixie, who was there too. Aunt Mixie and Cousin Dixie's attorney was very fond of wheels, and kept acouple as pets. Eventually Rixie and Lixie managed to bring in evidance to acquit them. Trixie just so happened to see the last bit, and decided to go and join up with the others. So she runs up, announcing herself. However, one of the attorney's wheels just so happened to be there, and snatched Trixie up mid-sentance, and rolled her away. Trixie screamed for help, but her family just laughed, and laughed, and laughed, like it was the funniest thing ever. Trixie struggled with all her might, but it was no use and soon she went limp and lifeless in the wheel's clutches. Her family, when they were through laughing at Trixie's misfortune, got acquitted and went home. The wheel's on the other hand, kept Trixie's body and had great fun parading it around as a souvenir of their exploits."

"And THAT," Trixie finished, "Is why Trixie distrusts wheels."

"...Wait a second," Twilight said. "If the wheels actually murdered you, then how are you still here telling us this?"

"Much To Trixie's family's disappointment, Trixie was only knocked out by the wheel's shenanigans." Trixie continued. "After waking up quite a bit of time later in the wheel's habitat, Trixie feigned dead a bit longer and escaped while the wheels were asleep."

"And they ALL laughed at you as the wheel attacked?" Starlight demanded, wide-eyed. "Even your favorite Aunt Mixie?"

Trixie looked up, a single tear trickling down her face.

"Yes." She said mournfully. "Even my favorite Aunt Mixie. Needless to say she is not really Trixie's favorite anymore."

"Those...Those MONSTERS!" Starlight yelled. "How can they get away with that?!" without waiting for a response, she got up. "Don't worry Trixie! Starlight Glimmer may be my name, but VENGEANCE is my game!" She ran off.

"Starlight, wait!" Twilight got to her hooves as well. "What have we said about exacting revenge?!"

"Sorry, Twilight, but this is for a good-"

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Urgh! I'm so, so, SO SORRY SPIKE!"

"That was my favorite nacho server! What the heck?!"

"OK, clean up nachos, then exact vengeance. Please Spike, this will never happen again-"

"IT BETTER NOT!"

Twilight glanced back at Trixie. "Yeah...don't get between Spike and his nachos."

"And don't get between Starlight and Justice!" Starlight added. "As soon as I clean up these nachos..."