• Published 1st Dec 2011
  • 1,673 Views, 22 Comments

The Other Side - dashfire



5 of the mane 6 are forced to travel across universes and battle themselves to save Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
 22
 1,673

My Name is Twilight Sparkle

"My name is Twilight Sparkle... I am from Ponyville, Equestria. I was born in Canterlot and I am a student of Princess Celestia's, studying the magic and friendship. Where I'm from, there is only one Equestria." Twilight looked straight, emotionless. She didn't believe where she was, the spot she was in. This was a nightmare she could not wake up from.

A phyciatrist sat across from her in a interrogation room staring at her sadly. She sighed. "Agent Sparkle, I'm trying to help you get your life back. So you could go back to your life, your job, your friends."

"This is not my home." Twilight said blankly.

"Home?" The phyciatrist asked, confused by the word. "What does that word mean?"

"This is not where I'm suppose to be."

"Because you've come from another universe?"

Twilight slightly nodded. "Yes."

The phyciatrist quitely looked down and picked up two of the few photos of different ponies. Showing the two photos to Twilight. They are photos of Spitfire and Clover. "Are these your partners you work with in Fringe, Agent Spitfire and Agent Clover?"

"No. I do not work for Fringe. I do not know these ponies."

The phyciatrist replaced the two photos with another photo. One of AlterTwi and her mother. "Is this your mother?" She asked Twilight.

"She looks like her, but she isn't."

The phyciatrist then showed her a picture of AlterTwi. AlterTwi is grinning, holding a gun with a medal around it. Probably a graduation picture. "Who is this?"

Twilight looked at the picture violently. "Another Twilight Sparkle. The one from over here."

"And how does that sound to you Twilight? That there is a world beyond this world. Populated with ponies who look exactly like the ponies who live over here."

"It sounds impossible. Which is what I thought of when I first learned about it. But it is the truth." Twilight said, more emotionally.

"Who's Rainbow Dash?" The phyciatrist asked.

This shoke Twilight. She keeps quiet.

"You mumbled her name, when you were under at the crossing sight."

"Rainbow is my friend. The one I came to find." Twilight explained.

"And where are they now?" The phyciatrist asked.

"They had to go home without me." Twilight she began to become sad.

The phyciatrist shoke her head. She leaned in to Twilight. "Now, Twilight, doesn't that just sound a little bit...crazy?"

Twilight looked up straight into the phyciatrist's eyes. "I am not crazy."