• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,116 Views, 12 Comments

The Earth Quake - Haileythedog



Scootaloo has found a family, but not one she ever thought she would have. Going from sleeping on cement to being diapered by your Idol isn't an easy transition, but when tradegity strikes, things get even more difficult.

  • ...
13
 12
 1,116

Me? Drunk? Pffffffffffffffffffff!

Everyone had busted out the copious amounts of alcohol they brought. Fluttershy had brought four bottles of wine, Rainbow had four huge jugs of scotch (101 proof she specified), Celestia had a berral of Brandi, and Twighliht braught out 6 packs of 6 at six of Diablo beer. How poetic.

They sat around singing tales of Star Swirl, remenicing about old adventures, and exchanging verbal blows. "The only reason you beat Discord," Celestia started, "was because he wasn't truely bad!" Twighlight only rolled her eyes. "Nonono! You don't get it, you should have met him 1000 years ago! He would have killed you and never given it a second thought! He was hansome as well."

"Oh please," Rainbow argued, "if it could fog a mirror I'm sure it was once a member of the 'Royal guard' if you catch my drift."

"And he was," she retorted, "and so ever impressive was the god of chaos. But what does that have anything to do with me beating him fair and square?"

"He obviously still had feelings for you." Rainbow had stated it as if it were common sence. I had long since lost intrest in the conversation and could tell Diamond Tiara felt the same.

I went over and probed at her. She shook her head, haveing stared off into space and looked at me questioningly. "Come on, I wanna show you something."

"What is it?" She questioned, looking irritated. "We are in the presance of two drunk princesses!"

"Who won't notice if we leave." I was pleading at this point. I remembered the first time I had come to this castle and the beautiful view on the roof. I wanted her to see.

Author's Note:

Hey... I’m... so I wrote this story my Senior year of high school. (Relax I was 18) but um... it’s not bad. It has potential. So this is the last of my high school writing. Ready to see a huge improvement that will make it unpreportional? I am going to pick up where I left off. Isn’t that neat? But after a specific event, I’m going to skip forward in a Sequal! To where every one is 18 and everything is leagal. Hahaha! Not that I’m going to show anything, I just feel some of the stuff I want to do needs to be 18 or older characters. Just because she is a kid and kids shouldn’t have to go through this. Any way. Next chapter comming soon. IM BACK BABY!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment