• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,107 Views, 12 Comments

The Earth Quake - Haileythedog



Scootaloo has found a family, but not one she ever thought she would have. Going from sleeping on cement to being diapered by your Idol isn't an easy transition, but when tradegity strikes, things get even more difficult.

  • ...
13
 12
 1,107

Intro: are you okay?

Everything hurt.... I felt as if I was being crushed... why did this happen? I tried to move but found myself trapped under a peice of the house. The only thing I was wearing was the waistband to a diaper; the rest had probably been torn off in the chaos. Under me we're jagged edges of wood and glass, as well as a warm puddle of Urin. I sniffed the air to be sure, but all I could smell was blood. Light shines on my face as I looked to see a huge peice of wood on top of me, and lieing down sideways made things even less comfortable.

Useing every ounce of strength I had, I pushed the huge mass of lumber to the side, allowing me to stand. Starring at the floor, I saw nothing but wreckage underneath my feet. I listened to the moans and Crys of animals, feeling bad that I was happy to hear them, if only to know they were alive. I looked up and saw a huge crevasse stretching from one horizon all the way to ponyville in the distance. Everything had been destroyed, even the castle had been split in half. The forrest had taken a beating as well, trees toppling over one another, animals lieing motionless under them, it was a mad house. Baby's, adults, the tremor had no limitations on the lives it took. I looked back, standing on the edge of what used to be a home, observing the absolute carnidge in front of me. Both of my mothers were in there. I was alone once again.

As my heart sank, a raspy voice came from within the pile of wood. "Is every one okay?" Rainbow Dash croaked, barily haveing the energy to speak. The sobs of Fluttershy echoed throughout all equestria. "Scoots?" Rainbow desperately asked. "Scootaloo? Scootaloo, are you their? Please Scootaloo! Answer me! No! Please! SCOOTALOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Author's Note:

Yup. That's the intro. That... I'm not doing this for you, but as a stress reliever. I probably misspelled EVERY THING! Please point out any of that. Also, super short, I know, but grabbed your attention didn't it? Poor Scoots. She has such a rough time in this story.