• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,741 Views, 33 Comments

Elements of Protection: Respect; Emotionless freak - Outlaw



An experiment gone wrong wanders around in Ponyville.

  • ...
2
 33
 1,741

History data

"Did you bring the book that I asked for, Twilight?" Bloodbeast asked the unicorn.

"Yes, here." She said as she gave the book to him.

"NOW HOLD ON, WHAT IS GOING ...." Rainbow said.

"Look at this, everypony"





History data
A journal that was found by the commander for the famous: Elements of guardians, Solar Flame

June 6/34

God morning, journal.
It has been a rough day for me, but it's still so amazing that it feels like I'm going to explode.
Princess Luna have put me in charge for a new group with elements that are supposed to guard them as they fight against Discord. It's like going from a muffler to a royality in ten seconds flat...
"Hey that's my catchphrase" Rainbow Dash said.

"She was living before you so it's hers, now where was I?" Bloodbeast responded as he got to back to the text.

...Apparently, I'm going to meet 5 other ponies in Canterlot to go through some training under the greatest guardian of them all: Exali Blade.
It's such an honor that I'm going to train under a master like him.
They still haven't told me about which element I'll be representing but I know one thing for dure;
I'll protect them all, no matter what!"

June 18/34

Goodevning Journal.

I just met my crew today, it was such a wierd crew.
One was a earth-pony waiter in Canterlot that spoke with pride and honor, he was the element of observation;
There were also a criminalistic unicorn, he was buffed up to max and I wasn't surprised that he was the element of "aggression".
There were two pegasi also, twins with very challenging clothes but one was wielding a giant sword meanwhile the other was wearing an bow that had flaming arrows.
They were the elements of courage and co-operation but my mind can't stop thinking about that pegasus colt.
He was long and handsome, had a dark-brown coat and wore a shining bronze armor, he had a spiky mane in the colour of the sun itself.
Okay, so maybe I'm overreacting but hey, at least I could back up my attitude towards him.
He called me an overlooked no-worse-for-wear solider and that I should return to my old crappy village.
I responded with an classy move that I learned since walking on two hooves...a kick to the nuts
He didn't speak much after that, I called him a sexistic mother-bucker and continued to beat on him...
Exali Blade wasn't proud of me or the others, he said that we should work together as a team.
Hehe, only when Mr.Grumpy stops to be a jerk then I'll concinder it.
That was when they showed us the elements, we all got armor of gold but with certain marks on some body-parts.
I got an armor with my cutiemark on my chest-plate, the earth-pony waiter got a pair of glasses in the shape of his cutiemark...
"Just how does this relate to anything?" Applejack asked with an raised eyebrow.

"Right here" Bloodbeast said and pointed at the end of the page.


...and Mr.Sexistic Buck had his cutiemark on his gloves, apparently he was the element of respect

A sight over to Bloodbeasts hand and then back to the page made them understand, an old legend was re-born...

"You're a guardian?" Everypony else but Bloodbeast and Twilight shouted out, " But for what?"
Bloodbeasts eyes turned towards Pinkie Pie with narrowed eyebrows.
"Congratulations Pinkie Pie, you just won a bodyguard."

O/N: Short chapter huh?
Don't worry, I'll make the next chapter as long as I can.
I'm going down to some serious writing now that I've got a new computer...FUCK YEAH!!!
I'll be working on the other stories that are coming up. I won't post them though but I'll give you the titles on some of the stories:
Heartbeat(boxing) BronyGC:s OC
Sweet dreams or chaotic reality magmon:s OC