• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,740 Views, 33 Comments

Elements of Protection: Respect; Emotionless freak - Outlaw



An experiment gone wrong wanders around in Ponyville.

  • ...
2
 33
 1,740

I am protection

I am protection



Equestria, a peaceful country where everypony lives in happines and harmony;
That's why an attempt to murderer isn't going by so easily.
Already the day after Bloodbeasts uncontroled rampage, the police had kept his eyes on Bloodbeast.
Everypony kept their distance from him, all for one reason:
He wasn't like any pony they knew, Zecora was a zebra sure but this pegasus had straight up slashed a unicorn to pieces infront of kids and families.
He was dangerous and they knew it.
But as the pegasi he was, he didn't give a buck.
All that was on Bloodbeasts mind was the golden glove that he recived during his slaughter-rampage, it was just like any glove except that his cutie-mark was on the glove.
But that glove had given him some extra power, he had been in bloodlust-mode once but the power from the glove had tripple-doubled the feeling.
This glove wasn't ordinary, something was wrong with it and make it worse, it wouldn't go off his hand.
Pinkie had tried to cheer him up by saying that it looked good on him, but he wasn't in mood for kind words.
He needed to know what power the glove controlled and find a way to control it.
As Bloodbeast re-entered the world, he found himself at his hospital bed.
His laptop was at his side, he had used it to search for anything that related to his new accesoir.
But he had also used it to experiment with his body, Pinkie had done something to him at the party;
He had observed her a bit more than anypony else during that party.
Was it...?
" No, it can't be" he told himself. "If I would have felt love then my emotionsystem would reactivate and I'd feel any kind of emotion that anypony else could feel"
He took up the laptop and checked his history on the internet:
"Yesterday:
Equestrian Daily 12:30
Equestripedia 14:15
Clophub 20:00"

The last one was a emotion experiment, he had felt pain so he had to check on emotions that contacted with his body and he decided to try pleasure, it didn't work out on either side of sexuality or even the bi-page.
He deleted the history and went to search for anything that could relate to his new addition.
He wrote in "golden glove" in the search-field, nothing happened, he checked on his cutie-mark but no luck there either.
Then he remembered something he said before he lost it.:
"Then that's worth a damn load of respect"
He quickly wrote in the letters:
" R-e-s-p-e-c-t, let's see if this works"

Twilight was searching in her books, something had happened to Bloodbeast during the party, the glove was the source to the power that was created by Bloodbeast.
He had lost it and then he tried to kill her friend.
Something happened to him and she needed to find out exactly what the glove meant.
Unluckily enough, she had been searching by the entier library for the whole night.
Then a book flooted by her as she put the "Elements of harmony" book, back at the spot.
"Elements of guardians, handguide"
" When did this show up?" she asked herself as she took it to the table and began to read.

What he was greeted with was a load of crap pages that he wouldn't get any piece of shit from, but there was one page that greeted him:
"Elements of guardians"
"Jackpot." He said and clicked himself into the page.
" Elements of guardians, a very close relation to the allknow Elements of harmony.
The guardians was protecting the two princesses as they fought the god of chaos Discord.
However, the guardians who assisted them were missing in action and the elements was never heard of again.
The six elements each represented a combination to protect the Elements of harmony, Honor protected Magic; Co-operation protected Loyality, Courage protected Honesty, Obesrvation protected Generousity, Aggression protected Kindness
and Respect protected Laughter."

Twilight added two plus two and withithin a few seconds, she rushed out of the library and headed towards the hospital;
she knew what it was with Bloodbeast and her friends, and Bloodbeast, had to find out.

Bloodbeast read through the short, but still infromational, text with carefull words.
"Respect protects Laughter, what could that mean?" he asked himself before he looked down at his glove, pulling something out of his ass, he simply guessed.
"Could it be... am I and old legend in new form?
Am I...the element of..."
"...respect" Twilight said as she entered the room.
"You thought it out aswell, I suppose?" Not surprised by her figuring out that she had also searched about his new hand-decore.
"Indeed, since I am the Element of Magic." Twilight showed no anger towards the colt that had almost slashed her friend into sushi, she was there to help him out, Bloodbeast could tell that.
" You are? Then I suppose that you know who my new bodyguardjob is?" He knew that he had to know, if it was true then he would need to know.
"Yeah , it's my friend Pinkie Pie."
This stroke down at Bloodbeast like a lightningbolt, he knew why he was observing her more than everypony else;
He was looking to protect her, to keep her from danger that could hurt her... including himself.
" This is bad, we have to tell somepony." he thought out loud.

"Why? Nopony has to know about it if you don't want them to"

" No, It's nessesary and especially Pinkie Pie."
This caused Twilight to raise her eyebrow.
"Why do you care som much about Pinkie Pie? Unless..."
A smug entered her face as she began to add som things to her mind.
Maybe he was...

"Unless what?"
Twilight turned around and saw that her mentor has entered the room, a chill was sent down her spine.
"Princess Celestia???"

"I heard about the news, a certain pegasus had tried to kill another one."
Celestia gave a deathgaze towards Bloodbeast, who just responded it with a gaze of his own, a bit calmed eyes and looking straight onto her with unsure eyes.
" Celestia, he was only trying to pro..." Twilight tried to protect him, but her mentor cut her off.

" I heard it, but it's to be said that he can not control his powers." She was not looking for excuses, her gaze were cold and did not look like it was going to warm up.

" Well it's because he's got..." Twilight tried to explain.

"Enough Twilight!!! It's obvious that he has to be punished for his act..." Celestia said back to her student, but then.

"Celestia, you have to see this" Bloodbeast raised his voice and put his hand towards Celestias face.
She observed the symbol and the glove and suddenly a series of flashbacks of death and fighting regained.
She remembered how the pegasus took his life to save her sister, how a brown unicorn defeated a killerbear by throwing him and the bear of a cliff and how an alicorn saved her life from a fatal blow...by taking it himself.
She remembered the last words of her alicorn friend.
"Don't even...think I'll let...you die... I've got to much honor for...that"
They had won against Discord but the price of 6 lives was necessary.
It was a day of darkness, a beginning of light but still a day of darkness.

"Celestia, are you there?"
Celestia snapped back into reality and observed the glove and it's owner.
She knew what she had to do.
"One more..."
"Huh?" Bloodbeast asked dumbfounded.
"I'll give you one more chance but if you do one more thing to harm my students then I'll have no other choice but to banish you."
Bloodbeast knew that questions would follow meanwhile Twilight let out a sigh of relife.
Celestia looked upon Bloodbeast with serious eyes, there was a prophecy that said:

"Once one of the guardian rises, so will the darkness rise.
One does not simply defeat the darkness alone,
With the elements of harmony, they'll stand strong."

If Bloodbeast had rose to become the new guardian then it could only mean that some dark force were rising.
Things would change...and fast.
"Twilight, I need to speak with Bloodbeast alone again.
Could you please wait outside?"

"Okay, princess Celestia" Twilight responded with a bow and walked out of the room.

"Time for more questions?" Bloodbeast asked her, ready to answer anything.
"No, it's more important than that..." Princess Celestia responded with a serious face.
"As much I hate to admit it, I'm glad that you're here as our new guardian.
However, this brings good news and bad news:
The good news is that the elements of harmony will be alot safer now by the bad news is..."
"Every chaotic and destructive force will revive itself and attack Equestria?" Bloodbeast pulled something out of his ass.
"Exactly, I'll be expecting you to protect my students until that the other guardians shows up." She said, looking straight into his eyes.
"Others? There's more?" This caught Bloodbeast slightly off guard, he had expected to be collecting these elements on his own.

"The guardians is always connected, one rises and so will the others!
You have a bond with 5 more ponies out there, I would say that it's only a matter of time before they will show their faces." Celestia looked like she was passing down some wisdom upon a future hero and saviour of Equestria.
Bloodbeast stared out in blank air, he was acctualy ment for something.
He was a guardian, a solider to protect... Pinkie Pie.
"So I'm a personal bodyguard? To Pinkie Pie?" He asked in disbelief .
"Yes." Celestia responded to him, this would cause anyone's hope to drop.
"I'm screwed..." He hung his head, tired from just the thought of the work it would take.
This put a smile on Celestias face.
"Hehehe, I'm sure that you'll do fine.
I'm counting on you"
Those words, words of trust, something that nopony had ever been able to say to him.
Bloodbeast felt how Celestias hand stroke over his face, she had gone from distrustful to having complete faith in him.
It was something that nopony had done, have trust in him.
"Thanks, I won't let you down." He knew that this was his last chance, he had to prove herself to him.
"I know you won't." She said with a warm smile as she rose up. "Just like you didn't let me down the last time."
Celestia left the wordless Bloodbeast by his bed, all of this had given him some stuff to think off.
He turned around and closed his eyelids as he fell back in sleep.

"Bloodbeast, wake up."
He shook his head as he awoke from his sleep, his eyes met the kind Nurse Redheart, who was taking care of his recovery.
"What's shaking?" He asked her while holding back a yawn.

"Well you've got visitors and you'll be checking out this afternoon.
You want to meet them or should I send them away?" She asked concerned, she was way too kind in Bloodbeasts mind, but he decided to greet his visitors.
"Nah, it's cool, send them in."
Nurse Redheart went outside and in came Bloodbeasts only friends:
Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy...and Pinkie Pie.
The strange vibration in his stomach came back.
"Hi there, how's it going?" Pinkie Pie said as she sat down at the side of his bed.
"My head is better and Nurse Redheart said that I'm checking out this afternoon."
Bloodbeast responded.
"Glad to hear it, sugarcube." Applejack said with a smile. "You were out for a whole week buddy."

"Yeah, Ponyville is starting to miss that scary attitude of yours." Rainbow Dash said as she gave him a small noogie.

"Yet, you guys seem to be my friends" Bloodbeast said, still dumbfounded of how easily his friends forgave him.
" You might be a crazy psychopat, but you saved our lives so I'm willing to see you as my friend.
Even though that you spit right in my face." Rarity said with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, sorry about that." Bloodbeast responded with a shrug,. "I'll pay you a new hanky."
"Besides, it was quite an adrenaline-kick to almost get killed." Rainbow Dash laughed, her recklessness as a daredevil was fascinating to Bloodbeast.
"And, you saved my life from that unicorn psychopat, so t-thank you." Fluttershy said quietly, trying to express her gratitude.
"We gotta throw you an appreciation party later" Pinkie Pie said with a smile.
"What, so I can find out that I have a sister to kill?" Bloodbeast tried to pull a joke.

This actually caused everypony, except Bloodbeast, in the room to laugh.
Bloodbeast was amazed, even though that he had done so much wrong that night;
They still wanted to be his friend.
He looked around on everyponys face, an expression of gratefullness and relife was on everyponies face.
But he stopped at Pinkie Pie, then he turned to Twilight.
"Did you tell them about this?" He asked as he held up the glove.
"No, I thought that you wanted to, since it affects your life mostly." She replied and motioned him to begin.
Now every eyes were turned to Bloodbeast again.
"Tell what?" Rainbow Dash asked.
Bloodbeast sighed as he began to explain what happened last night.