• Published 7th Dec 2016
  • 1,125 Views, 27 Comments

The Adventures of the Friendship Seven!!!! - grl6p



After gaining their new powers at Camp Everfree, the Humane 7 are recruited by the Super Human Intelligence Team to solve crime and friendship problems!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,125

The Origin Story part 2: What is S.H.I.T.?

Author's Note:

Before I begin, sorry this didn't come sooner, school has been hectic and I haven't had the time to update. Also, I'd like to thank wintervenusskitty for supplying me with the backstory of the Organization. :twilightsmile:

Read and review!

After being told from Dr. Monoscope that that they have just been accepted, the Humane 7 cheered.

"We're gonna be superheroes!"

"I can't wait to tell everyone!"

"Best day ever!"

Dr. Monoscope said, "Girls, settle down. I know you're all excited but I have to lay down some ground rules first:

1. I alerted your school and families that I was going to recruit you so they wouldn't be worried about it.

2. Since you are under 18, we're reluctant to let you fight crime abroad with what's going on in the world reccently.

3. No capes. I've had teams die in cape related accidents."

Sci Twi raised her hand, "Dr. Monoscope can you give us more information on S.H.I.T. so we know if you guys are a trustworthy organization?"

Dr. Monoscope said, "I'm glad you asked that. It's time I told you guys what we're all about."

(theme song starts playing)
Who do you call when your friendship is in trouble?
Your girl stole your boy, you're having a fight and you need help on the double.
Don't sweat it out, just give a shout
To the Friendship Seven!
Honesty! Magic! Loyalty! Kindness! Laughter! Generosity! Forgiveness!
So if you're in trouble and you don't know the way,
the Friendship Seven will save your day!

Dr. Monoscope had his men organize a slideshow that showed the organization's history.

The first slide showed the company's logo.

Dr. Monoscope said, "The Super Human Intelligence Team is a worldwide organization of superheroes and secret agents. Our main goal is to fight crime and spread peace and harmony around the world."

He clicked to the next slide which was a picture of the original founders.

"As you can see here, I was one of the original founders of the organization. I went abroad as a social justice ambassador in my college years and saw many horrible things occurring like crime, human trafficking, child labor and abuse. I made friends around the world and we developed a common goal to stop this chaos once and for all. So we took it to the American government."

Sci Twi asked, "And what did they say?"

Dr. Monoscope said, "They told me that it would be impossible for one person to try and solve all of the worlds problems. I told them I could do it on my own. So I called up all my international friends and told them my plan."

A young Dr. Monoscope said, "I decided to form an organization where superheroes will fight crime and spread peace around the globe. I need each of you to go gather any powerful people you know and send them out to stop crime."

One of the friends, who was from England, said, "And how are we going to do that if our governments won't be able to back us up on this?"

"Mr. Hood. We don't need government support to help us on our mission. We need to work together and spread friendship around the world and when we do that, people will know what our mission is. Maybe this will get us recognized as a non-violent organization. Are you with me on this or not?"

Mr. Hood nodded, "I'm in."

"Me too."

One of Dr. Monoscope's friends said, "We got it, sir."

A young Dr. Monoscope said, "Great, but we still can't do this on our own. We'd need backup."

"I also needed some international organizations to help us out. So we managed to get help from groups such as the FBI, the CIA, and several other organizations. Our biggest ally is the United Nations. Ever since one of our agents prevented a terrorist attack on the organization in '96, we have been seen as peaceful allies to them."

"Impressive." Sci Twi said as she was taking notes on the presentation.

Sunset Shimmer raised her hand, "Dr. Monoscope, how did S.H.I.T. become aware of us 'ponying up'?"

Dr. Monoscope went to another slide with several news articles on it, "We've been aware of strange recurrences of magic ever since last fall. One of our agents was patrolling the neighborhood near your school when he saw your friend take the tiara and turn into a magical demon. He recorded everything that followed and sent it to me right away. Since then, I've sent agents to go undercover at your school to check for any surges of magic."

Pinkie Pie said, "That explained the sudden rise in exchange students following the Fall Formal."

"Correct" said Dr. Monoscope.

Sci Twi asked, "But what about when I developed my magic?"

"Easy, the agents have set up hidden cameras around the school when you absorbed some of the power from the statue. When one of the agents tipped me off about you using it in your old school, we had an agent secretly follow you around. Not to weird you out or anything,"

"No it's fine."

"Anyway, we'd been monitoring you up until the Shattered Crystal Prom when you finally unleashed it on your schoolmates."

He turned the PowerPoint off, "And now you know about the Super Human Intelligence Team."

The girls applauded.

Dr. Monoscope got up, "Girls, please follow me, I have to show you some things that will help you when you fight crime."

The Friendship 7 followed Dr. Monoscope to a room with a button on the edge of the door. He pressed a button that opened an elevator.

"Girls, please follow me." He and the girls entered the elevator and went downstairs until the elevator stopped and the door opened to reveal a hall of gadgets and weapons.

"Wow, these weapons are awesome!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, "Is that a triple laser beam?" she asked, pointing to a laser held in a porcelain case.

"Yes it is." said Dr. Monoscope before he turned to Pinkie Pie about to touch a bazooka, "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING! Not yet at least."

"Sorry."

"These weapons are great Dr. Monoscope." Sunset Shimmer said, "But with our geodes we have plenty powers to go along."

"And the best outfits too." Rarity added.

"I understand." Dr. Monoscope agreed, "But however, there is one thing I want to show you. Do any of you know how to drive?"

Pinkie Pie began to hold her breath in excitement, knowing what was going to happen.

"Um... I still have my learner's permit," Fluttershy meekly replied.

"Okay, girls follow me to this secret cave." He led them into a dark room and went to the light switch.

"Girls, I present to you, the Friendship Mobile!" He flipped the switch to reveal a pink and rainbow colored car that had all of the girl's symbols.

"I give you the 2016 SHIT Friendship Mobile with a removable hood that runs on standard fuel, goes up to 80 mph, plays satellite radio, has cupholders, and holds over 8 people."

Pinkie Pie exploded with joy, "WE FINALLY HAVE A FRIENDSHIP MOBILE!!!!! I can't wait to drive it and save the world!!!!"

She ran over and hugged the car, "Can I keep it?"

"It's all yours."

Pinkie Pie cheered and pulled her friends into a group hug.

"Ready to save the world?"

"YEAH!!!" The now Friendship 7 did a group fist bump.

Comments ( 2 )

Glad to see a new update, and there is no need to rush. More time means, more suspense.

No capes. I've had teams die in cape related accidents.

Insert Incredibles scene here.

Also, might not want to let Pinkie drive. Just a heads up.

Login or register to comment