• Published 8th Nov 2016
  • 3,961 Views, 107 Comments

Dash's Restraint - Damaged



Rainbow Dash can't get the memory of Twilight doing something really naughty out of her head, until she finds another mare who can drive all the thoughts out of her head.

Comments ( 48 )

She tried to move out form under the enthusiastic pegasus bug heard a growl, and got more licks.

from
but

if it wasn't a hundred and ten percent, then it wasn't enough.

twenty (Snerk!)jk

7745410 Blargle. Fixed! :twilightsmile:

This was a really fun story. I hope you revisit it in the future!

Aaaaaaaa such a good ending! :pinkiehappy:

While TrixDash is not a couple I ship, and while I would have liked to see a chapter where RD convinced Trixie to let her be in control just for a bit to see what it was like, this still hit my hypnosis fetish in the right way.

8047498 Glad you enjoyed it! :twilightsmile:

Now that I've thought about it, I think this is my favorite fic to have hypnosis in it ever.
The only reason I'm not adding it to my favorites bookshelf is because I tend to prefer to keep my fetish fics and the fics that I'd read normally separate.
Though, I might make an exception for this one after a bit, since it's just that good.

8047999 I actually stumbled upon that one while looking for other hypnosis fics.
I avoided it for pretty much the same reasons I did this one, but I probably will read it later now.

8048608 ... That last one is probably the most likely.

8048608 My first thought was that she had planned on Soarin bringing RD with him to her show, but then i realized that she isn't that good at elaborate schemes.

8055909 That actually makes more sense...
Though now I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible for RD and Shade to disagree on anything.
I'm leaning towards no, but that would be interesting to see.

8055915 They literally are the same pony. The "splitting" is a way for Dash to reconcile the fact that she is literally acting like an animal: "Oh no, that was totally Shade sniffing your tail, not me!"

8055934 Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured.

Out of curiosity, have you finished the plan for how the sequel would go yet?

8055936 I have an outline for what I want chapters to achieve and do, which is the most I usually plan.

8055937 All right.
Any idea on when the first chapter will be released, or are you still waiting on something for it?

8055940 I am waiting for the art to be done, mainly. I don't plan to rush this, chapters will come as they come. I do have other projects I will be working on at the same time.

8055942 Yeah, the art thing was my first thought.
And yeah, I wouldn't want to rush the chapters either.
I'm just really eager to see what's going to happen next.

I'm putting this here, since it pertains to the sequel.
At the end of this story, only Rarity and Twilight know about Shade.
Do the others find out over the course of the sequel?
And, if so, is there a scene where Shade and Angel meet?
The reason I ask the first one is because a no would mean the second question would also be answered with a no.
And the reason I asked the second question, is because the thought of Shade chasing (or attempting to) chase Angel around Fluttershy's cottage is just plain hilarious. Even more hilarious when the fact that Shade runs around on all fours is taken into account.
(I assume Shade runs around on all fours anyway, since the only time I've actually noticed her use her wings was to activate the safety to turn back into RD)

8060641 Do you really want me to spoil part of a major plot-point of the sequel?

8061025 Cool.
I'm still not used to RD almost referring to herself in the third person in that moment, even after having read this fic in its entirety at least a dozen times.
I know she did it earlier, but that first time she was still a bit dazed, plus her Shade side didn't have its own name yet.

Also, out of curiosity, how many chapters is the sequel going to be overall?

Part of me hopes there's a scene in the sequel in which Fluttershy has to use the Stare on RD when the latter is in her Shade persona.

8062896 I can promise there is at least one scene with Shy and Shade (because I have already written it). :rainbowderp:

8062900 Can't wait to see it.

And between that comment about the Stare and now, I've started to wonder how Tank would react to Shade.

Now I kind of want to see a scene where Discord meets Shade.

And now I also kind of would love to see a scene where Trixie ends up having to use a spray bottle on RD when she's Shade.
I konw that's likely not going to happen, but the visual was just too hilarious for me not to mention it.

Can I read this story without reading prequel?

Comment posted by Damaged deleted May 29th, 2017

8196500 Mmkay, thank you. That sound fun. I think I might read the previous one. :rainbowlaugh:

8196650 Ack, I got confused! This is the rundown for THIS story. The previous one is about Twilight and Maud, and the two exploring some kinky things (mostly BDSM) using hypnosis.

8702529
By the way, from 1-10 1 is little and 10 is a lot, how much do you even know about hypnosis?:rainbowkiss:

8703453 I would like to think around a 5, maybe 6. I have played around with some hypnosis recordings myself, but since getting a really bad case of tinnitus from a burst eardrum, I can't just shut down enough for them to even partially work anymore (mostly just stuck to the "relax and chill" type ones).

Usually, when I need advice, I have a friend who is a practicing hypnotist who I ask, and they are (thankfully) very understanding.

These stories take a middle-ground between actual hypnosis and fantasy, with enough of the former in place that a little "this is a magical world" handwaving is not too jarring.

8703472
Y'know, I was actually thinking of making a short spoof of what people think what hypnosis is, have any advice?

8705685 That it would be hard. Most people won't realize you are using tropes, and will think it is "just another bad hypno story." This happened when I tried to do such of HiE Harem fics.

8705690
You could use a trope as a joke, just as long you take it to an absurd satirical logic conclusion:coolphoto:

8703472
Thanks for the warning though, any tropes you know of?

8705700 For hypno? Swirly eyes. Having the hypnotist know all the right things to completely bind up their subjects mind (because people are never new at this stuff). Swinging watch. Having the subject immediately enter into a submissive state and reply with "master" no matter how little prep or instructions they have actually gotten. That kind of stuff.

As for satire, the vast majority of readers here will never get it.

[Unpublished stories cannot be embedded]

8705703 Well then, maybe I should take a different approach. I'll make a semi-spoof, a story that has enough content to stand alone as unique story yet makes fun of the tropes at the same time:derpytongue2:

8705716 Sounds good! :twilightsmile:

8705727
How about a Lamia vs a Hypno pony! I already have enough on paper and the rest in my mind, I might soon have it on computer and I could share the draft with you!:ajsmug:
How do you like the concept?:pinkiehappy: I'm a bit optimistic (mostly because I have to be)

8705737
But unfortunately, it has to be either rated E or T or else it won't reach the target audience. So none of that raunchy stuff!:rainbowlaugh: Sorry to disappoint you, though if it's T, I could try service:rainbowwild:

8705740 I have done full-on brain-washing stories as T rated before. Write what you want to write; don't be held back by preconceptions.

9880257 Not that it shows up in the story, but Celestia.

9880281
That's awesome, I would love to see that.

Login or register to comment