• Published 24th Oct 2016
  • 383 Views, 6 Comments

The Spoof Collection - Nickel Alloy



Several very short spoof stories of the traditional mainstream plot.

  • ...
4
 6
 383

Crossover Type 1

One day Fluttershy or somebody was walking through Ponyville. Then there was a portal, and Harry Potter showed up.

"Whoah!" said Fluttershy. "Who are you?"

"I'm Harry Potter," said Harry Potter.

"Well, you must be very special. Let's go defeat a monster," said Fluttershy.

They went to the Everfree forest where Tirek was wreaking havoc.

"Oh no!" said Fluttershy. "Tirek is wreaking havoc on my poor little animals! Can you save them?"

"Sure," said Harry Potter, who waved his wand. Tirek disappeared and the animals were saved.

"Oh, thank you!" said Fluttershy.

"No problem," said Harry Potter. "Oh wait, I do have a problem. I don't know how to get back to Humanland or whatever the place I'm from is called."

"I'm so sorry," said Fluttershy. "Maybe it is for the best. You can learn how to live with ponies."

"Ok," said Harry Potter. Harry Potter and Fluttershy kissed. Then they went back to Fluttershy's cottage and thirty seconds later Fluttershy had had human-pony-hybrid triplets.

"These are a feat of science!" said Twilight Sparkle, appearing out of thin air. Suddenly Ron Weasley dropped from the sky onto Twilight Sparkle and they fell in love. One minute later Twilight Sparkle had had human-pony-hybrid octuplets. They were cute. Then they all went to Canterlot and showed Celestia, who was shocked, and the humans and ponies and human-pony hybrids lived happily ever after with some other humans who had randomly dropped from the sky.

Also, Mrs. Cake fell in love with somebody and ran away and was never seen again. Mr Cake was sad for five minutes and then fell in love with Luna, who killed him. The End.

Author's Note:

Sounds a lot like the Human In Equestria fic.

(In my experience, they are sometimes very similar genres. Here's why:
There are two types of Crossover fics I have found.
1) Crossover into Equestria
2) Equestria into Crossover
This is an embodiment of #1. I think I'm also going to do one of #2.)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment