• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 4,940 Views, 64 Comments

Big (Mac) Love - Bronystories



Big Macintosh becomes a polygamist with Rarity, Cheerilee and Fluttershy as his three wives.

  • ...
52
 64
 4,940
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

827342
I'm new at this. I didn't know how to rearrange chapters, if that's even possible. This was not one of my better implemented fics. I had the idea in my head, but then I jumped in right in the middle.
So, to give this fic a stronger beginning, I pushed all the chapters back by three.
These new first three chapters will be:
Chapter 1: The origins of Big Mac's covenant with Celestia
Chapter 2: Rarity's call and her early experiences w/ Big Mac.
Chapter 3: Cheerilee's call and her early experiences w/ Big Mac and Rarity.
That should get everyone caught up on where I originally started the fic.

I'll work on them when I can. There are other stories I'm also currently working on, which are more fleshed out, that I want to work on before I get back to this one.
I'm going to put it on a brief hiatus. I just wanted to get the structure right with three blank new chapters to work on when I return to this story.

Dont worry bro we got faith in ya. even though the story is over the place, its still a good read.
:eeyup:

825994 Well, actually. It is very well-written. And I only skipped that part as I'm actually not very into clop-fics. Nevertheless, the idea interested me, so I read on. I was not disappointed.

Write on, my friend! Write on! :pinkiehappy:

832213
Glad you liked it! :pinkiehappy:
This fic includes lots of ideas I wanted to try.
Its presentation isn't as complete as my previous ones, but I hope to smooth everything out with time.

832256
Thanks for the encouraging words!
I just plan to go back and add some earlier chapters to make the beginning stronger.

832300

I may still do that, but at the very least, I need to include Celestia in the beginning. Even if it's just a short scene of her and Big Mac discussing the reasons why this is happening.
I just wanted to get to get to the good stuff, but the premise could've been established better.

I appreciate the kind words and I also look forward to finishing this!

I don't like so many other peoples clopfics, hell I don't even like my own...But humor and sex?
You're putting my Thursdays and Saturdays in pony form!

833095
Thanks for the feedback! :yay:
It's difficult for me to not include humor in my writing. I look at some of these grimdark clopfics, and all I can ask is "Why so serious?" :pinkiecrazy:

well this is... unorthodox.

835488
What are you talking about? Celestia said they could do it! :trollestia: What could be more orthodox than that?! :pinkiehappy: JK!
Thank you for the feedback! :yay:

835547 It's not exactly constructive feedback but I suppose it shows that this is the first time I've seen this. It's certainly interesting.

BTW, it could be so orthodox that Celestia doesn't even need to tell ponies to do it.

Not bad, but certainly not very good. Needs a lot of work on details and making dialogue and expression of feelings a little less...obvious. It's just fairly uninteresting in the way it handles simplicity, that's all.
I admire what you're trying to do, and you can certainly get better as a writer from here. There's no harm in getting your ideas out, after all. I wish you luck, good sir :pinkiesmile:

Where is the rest? I like it! :twilightsmile: good job

867936
Well, don't I feel like a bundt head. :applejackconfused:
I'll get around to replacing those soon. Thanks!

fun story! keep writing! I do editing if you want some help! not that you need it too much.

910161
Thanks! :twilightsmile:
I do like this story, and want to add to it. I'm starting to feel like the chef with too many pots going. :applejackconfused:
Let's just say this one's on the back burner for now; but I haven't given up on it. Not by a long shot. :raritywink:

Meh, can't say I've never really been a fan of MacxShy. She's just too . . . shy. With Rarity, she despises things dirty and gross so I can't really see things working out between them unless she had a secret fetish for that kind of thing. Cheerilee is a bit more understandable but with teaching foals, she didn't have to be married to Mac to already do that. I would've replaced her with Twilight. She could mantain all the high end stuff for the farm. Finances and that kind of thing

931614
Maintain all the high end stuff, eh? :twilightoops::twilightblush:
"Wink wink nudge nudge, say no more. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat I always say." :moustache:

931636

:facehoof: You shameless perv

...of course.

D'aaaaaw, poor Flutters D: Despite all of the gore and hardcore fics I've read, the scene where Big Mac's trying to fit into Fluttershy is...strangely uncomfortabe o-o
:eeyup: :heart: :yay: = Such a cute couple :D

can't w8 for the next chapter :twilightsmile: and poor fluttershy :fluttershysad:

827379 still havent returned!!!! :fluttercry:

1480723
I do want to work on it some day, but right now there are other stories I'm more focused on. You have my word that I won't quit until all the stories I have in me are finished.

:scootangel:

Will you continue this?

1559817
I will continue it. I actually have a sweet story planned out where Cheerilee and Rarity work with Fluttershy to help her overcome her phallus fear. It will just have to wait until I have more time for it.

In all honesty, I wouldn't have started this story yet if I had known how time consuming my other stories would've gotten. I don't like leaving things unfinished, which is why I will finish this, and all my other stories when I can. I'll keep on writing for as long as possible. (Which will hopefully be a while longer.)

Whats with all the jimmies being rustled? I love this. Do I just have bad taste?

Angry follower says "finish the bucking story already"

C'mon dude, it's been almost a year

Not trying to be impatient and irritating or anything, but when do you think you'll write some more?? :applejackunsure:

2888568
The honest truth is that my hard drive crashed while I was working on these early stories. This was before I discovered the joys of Google Drive, so all the outlines and preliminary writing was lost.

I plan on finishing all of my stories, but I'm going to wait to finish some of these earlier ones until I'm in more of a mood to pick up the pieces and resume.

Thank you for your interest. I haven't forgotten about the story; it's just currently on the back burner.

Login or register to comment