• Member Since 24th Jun, 2012
  • offline last seen Sep 18th, 2015

Morningstar1337


T
Source

The Silence had fallen on Equestria. And Time has come to a complete halt. The 11th Doctor, The Mane Six, and several other ponies must go BAck to the Doctor's original universe and find the mysterious "blood chronosteel" If they wish to save both universes. But along the way. they will face inner Demons, a mysterious WOman, and the end of LiFe as we see it.

Also includes g3 ponies and mysterious allies. May crossover into different franchises and is proofread by tygerbruningbright. Please rate and review.

NOTE saw the summary of Vengeance of Equestria and decided to hide a message in my own summary. This message hints at things to come.

NOTE: I really should had gave this story a "Human" Tag long ago. Also note that This story mostly takes place in the Whoniverse. (and no ponies are humanized over the course of this fic.)

Doctor Who belongs to the BBC
MLP:FiM belongs to Hasbro.
Sherlock (crossing over for ch30-35) and Torchwood (crossing over for ch47-50) also belongs to the BBC

Chapters (79)
Comments ( 108 )

Ah, looks to be an exclent romp a roo with a dr who. i shall give this much a read also first.



will comment with my thoughts after all is said and done and read. meaning not untill ive read the COMPLETE fic. so as to be 100% accurate to my opion.

Just some quick comments, it does look interesting, but there are a few style issues.

It very jarring to introduce every character with a physical description, you can get away with that maybe once or twice, but your doing it too often. You do need to describe characters, but the description should flow from the action.

Compare these two examples, which do you think is more interesting?

1) Climbing down the rope, the brown furred with yellow maned earth pony, was wearing silver horseshoes and a body clinging cat suit that hide her cat's paw cutie mark. Cat Meow hide from some passing guards while looking for a way into her targets home.

vs.

2) Cat Meow slowly lowered herself down the nearly invisible rope, swinging from window to window looking for an entrance. She had to be vary careful with each swing as Cat Meow had no wings or horn to help guide her. Suddenly she froze when she heard some patrolling guards approaching. Silently she checked herself to make sure her fur tight black cat suit fully covered her. What little of her dark brown fur that escaped from the suite's cuffs was not going to give her away, and her bright yellow mane was still hidden, firmly tucked in the suits hood, while the black shoe polish on her silver horseshoes hadn't worn off yet, leaving only her tail to worry about. "Oh no!" she silently fretted, while the her yellow tail was still jammed up uncomfortably into her suit, the hole that it would normally slip though, had shifted to her flank and her silver cat's paw cutie mark was shining in the moon light. It was just in time that Cat Meow adjusted her covering, for the guards passed, not noticing anything, she was just a dark shadow, against the black sky.

826368 I see, should i limit the brief descriptions to characters not in either canon (like ocs or in the case of the ponies the characters introduced in previous gens?) or characters whose identity i'm hiding? FYI the reason i gave these descriptions in the first place is because A.) Three of the characters are from previous gens meaning that bronies may not recognize them and B). I've read Equestria Daily's Omnibus and it warns against overusing the names (in the same paragraph at least)

Well it's a style issue, and in the end it what ever makes the story flow better.

Many stories get away with very light descriptions, I'd say try to
1) Introduce descriptions with the flow of the story, rather than stopping it to add descriptions. (You pretty much don't have to give any descriptions to the mane six or most of the major secondary characters like CMC and Spike, UNLESS you have changed them in some way like aging them) Less well known 3g ponies should get a description but try to blend it into the story more. Not sure this would have fit for your story, but just as an example, imagine if Cheerilee had planned met her friends at the train station and wasn't sure they had arrived yet, so she starts to ask other passing ponies if they had seen her friends, telling their descriptions to the minor un-named commuter ponies. This would get their descriptions out, but keep the story moving.

2) Only describe what will matter later. Its sort of like the rule in movie making, if in the 1st act the camera pans over a gun on table, then by the 3rd act that gun had better been used. Or else don't put the gun there in the first place. So not every walk on character needs a full description, just the ones who's description will matter later in the story. For example an OC that's a unicorn, should be describe as such well before she saves the day with her magic. Where a throw away character who's only purpose is to answer the question 'what time is it' when main character is running past, late for the critical appointment, doesn't not require any real description at all.

So far I'm seeing a lot of grammar issues. They make me want to take out a red pen and mark this up (I mean that in a good way; I find that kind of thing fun). Some of the descriptions should be blended into the story more. Most of them sound a little awkward. However, when you get to the characters not from this universe I'm going to want to know what they look like and which G3 characters you used. From the picture, it looks like Toola Roola and Starsong, but I thought there were three so is the other Minty? Anyways, you also mixed up your pronouns a bit; sometimes it says 'anyone' and sometimes it says 'anypony'. I understand for the Doctor, he's supposed to be human (or humanoid, something) so his universe gets away with it so either everyone uses 'everyone' or the ponies say 'everypony'.
I'm still interested in the concept and I'd be willing to help you edit if you wanted. :twilightsmile:

I'm not trying to just list all the problems. I like how it's going and I see potential. I just want the story to reach that potential.

831832 Well first off the cover image is for the Doctor's group. Minty (Along with Derpy, Lyra, Bonbon, Flitter and Cloudchaser) are in a different group that escaped Equestria earlier. If you can would you please download the chapters and fix any grammar problems you may encounter? (Don't sent them to me yet i have less time on the computer than usual.) And tell me, do they include the quotation marks?

wait wait wait is scoots still cheeriliee's sister or not?:rainbowderp:

876574 dunno She was Cheeriee's sister in g3 but the question has been left to debate pretty much ever.

Something has been bugging me for now. You are falling into the Pink Pony effect THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING! Also get a proofreader there is an entire group of them here no requirements to get one other than begging.

Edit one more thing EQD guide has that recomendation to promote the usage of pronouns.

:pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick: Lots of chapters, too lazy to read story. Will give like and not read story.:pinkiesick::pinkiesick::pinkiesick:

"And i don't even know when will be the last time i see River Song again."

The last time came first for there was Silence in the library but timey whimey all that.



Wait a second Silence in the library, Silence... in... the... library Silence... will... fall. Silence will fall. :rainbowderp:

907699 i've started fixing a common mistake (at least i think it's a mistake on the first few chapters. will you reread them and check if their more "grammatically correct" then the original draft?

The first was a painting of Rainbow Dash, strapped to some table and with a figure with a knife preparing to cut her. The the second was a painting of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, running away from zombies while following a ghost of sorts

Cupcakes and Story of the Blanks ( Sweetie bell and Scoots were never in that game)

Bad wolf you are a bit late Rose on that one.

Edit will do as you say just which ones?

one more thing do try to reply on the same chapter or there is no notification.

Things I put here need another look
She Looked at a mirror in one of the stands. lowercase "l"
Her purpleish-blue mane with purple and pink streaks are not out a place we know what Twilight looks like also should be was not are
Hey Twilight, How are you doing lowercase h in how
Cheerilee said that two of her friends are visiting this week and i need to welcome them. Oh isn't this great that two new ponies are coming here this week uppercase I when refering to self
Then Fluttershy walked in with Angel on her yellow back we know what Fluttershy looks like
Hello Fluttershy, Cheerilee said that two of her friends are coming and i need to prepare the party wagon for them UC(Uppercase got tired of typeing it out) i also Pinkie has a higher chance of Hi hey hiya ect.
Inside this box The Doctor was busy tweaking some things(when) River Song walked in. She said "Hello Sweetie LC ( same as before) s in sweetie
<i>Perpendicular</i> proper way is to use that button with the slanted I when editing the story.
<i>can</i>^^
The green pony then took some books. she read her blue one witch resembled the TARDIS which not evil magic user
Well That was apocalyptic, but there was almost no way i could had predicted that LC t in that UC I for self
And then there's the world being controlled by you're longtime rival. Oh and let's not forget what happened before AND after you regenerated How does Song know that? The time wars prehaps but that other thing never happened
Imperishable Nights needs a better word
[Mary Poppins] what should this be?
Well i put up the Tachyon Barrier so we can take some time off our hands UC i for self
Um well Sweetie Belle i have to prepare for a reunion with two of my friends UC i
"Were these the ponies Pinkie said she was having a party for?" Scootaloo said. Scootaloo is in the other class Note on a second look she is not in the room in call of the cutie and there are no empty desks but in family apreciation day she is but that could be some sort of assembly side note neither scootaloo nor sweetie belle are not the bring in a family member list and Yes I did go and watch the episodes on youtube just to fact check this
The schoolteacher turn her plum-colored head to the filly with the hair bow and answered "Because Apple Bloom ever since i became a teacher, we haven't got a chance to talk before now and- we know what Cheerilee/Applebloom looks like and UC i for self
'For a minute i thought you'd invited all of Ponyville UC i for self
and was easily the tallest pony so far. would be better as by far
6-7-&#946; [Nocens Lupus] where do I begin with this do you pronounce the dashs and number sign and the brackets again
Someone had took something from your library the had is not needed
silence had fall should be will fall be could just time travel tense trouble
I came here because i know of someone who had confronted threats greater then the likes of witch you never seen, and i know he's here UC i for self which not evil magic user
he had stopped the destruction of all reality at multiple times, he had saved count planets and people many times, and he had even gone out of his way to save entire species. But i don't think he can stop this threat alone." UC h at the start all the tims you use had should be has and countless rather than count
"Activation code 6-7-13-&#945; [Licentia] dashs and number sign and the brackets again
Nothing Shining Armor, i'm fine UC i
will do chapter 2 tommorow

914010 OK i fixed most of the errors. Now for my reasons on the errors I've left behind:

Italic HTML code: I posted this story on deviantART first and i don't know if the site supports BBcode on literature, And i post and edit the chapers first on that site and up load it here when the chapter's complete.

Brackets: I've seen the tv tropes page "Wanton Cruelly to the Common Comma". and they seems to prefer the brackets to apostrophes for sub quotes and such.

Imperishable Night: Touhou reference and we don't know what words are going to be commonplace int he 51 century.

6-7-13-&#945: That last part was meant to be a unicode symbol and no the dashes are not to be pronounced.

Scootaloo in the same class: I pretty sure that even there there is one teacher. There are still multiple classes. Going by that theory, It stands to reason that The CMC had shared a class. (And that this class was not shown in the any episodes, so take is as fanon). I may consider changing it to recess if that seems like a better option.

River Song's knowledge of the events of the Doctor regeneration, The reality bomb and the year that never was: Is it too much on the suspension of disbelief to say the perhaps the Doctor simply told her about these things during one of their dates and that she wrote the stories down on her diary?

914406
this site uses [ i ][ / i ] minus spaces

about the brackets you could just remove them

ok
ok
ok
... thoses things happened to Doctor the 10th not Doctor the 11th but you do have a point.

One more thing we know what X looks like.:pinkiesmile:

EDIT Well I'm looking for some supplies to study the constellations
she has a telescope and a star chart what more does she need?

914546
regarding that second last point. How many bronies do you know that knows what (insert g3 pony not named minty here) looks like. Then there's the chance that some of the readers may not be up to date with the Doctor's adventures. (a slight chance but a chance nonetheless.

Also the HTML format seems to work fine here for me.

same as last time

But i saw it Bonbon, a real life human!" UC i for self
Ditzy Doo canon name is Derpy Hooves
But they do exist i saw one wearing a clock going to Canterlot yesterday morning UC i for self
The two mares had left Lyra and Bonbon to their conversation should be then not had
That's it Bonbon. that the human i told you about UC i for self
Names Applejack, and my sister's here is Apple Bloom should be name's
She then took her cowboy hat off her blond mane and put it back on her orange head. could just say she tilted her hat and we know what Applejack looks like
She then levitated a mirror out to check her purple coiled mane. There wasn't a hair out of place and the makeup on her white fur is also perfect. we know what Rarity looks like
But i thought they weren't supposed to be here for a couple days." UC i for self
Wow i can't believe you're here. isn't it great that you get to visit your friend after so long. I mean it must get so lonely without your friends around, am i right? Hey i almost forgot." UC i for self three times
Welcome welcome welcome. I give my thought to you," Sang the pink pony. "Welcome, welcome welcome. I say [How do you do?]" She than blew a trumpet and brought a giant drum out. "Welcome welcome welcome. I just wanted to say. Welcome welcome welcome. To Ponyville today." put in a link to the song and remove the "[]"
Just as the rest of the class went in and Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie cleaned up the classroom and left the schoolhouse remove the first and also change the and left to before leaving
she looked at the top of his head witch had a hard hat for some reason which not evil magic user
causing one to fall knocking one over would be better
Rainbow Dash, what are you doing nearby a fallen tree remove the nearby a fallen tree part
Well My name's Rainbow Dash and i will become Equestria's number one stunt-mare UC i for self
she then left she said as she left would be better
"Yeah sooner than you think." thought the Doctor better to use ' ' or italics for thoughts
The chocolate colored stallion 11th whooves is err well see for yourself
[The Doctor.] just remove the brackets
"Yes i plan on it UC i for self
Maybe but first i came to check out the stars. Since Spike is busy helping Rarity with her business I figured i check out something peculiar in space UC i for self
"Well i hope you will come to the party tomorrow." He then took a book from the shelves "Mind if i check this out?" UC i for self
[Elements of Harmony: A reference Guide]? remove brackets
<blockquote>My Most Faithful Student Someone has broken into the castle and took a spell from stopping time. i don't know who took it but be on your guard.</blockquote> Italics rather than blockquotes and either : or ; (I frogot which) after My Most Faithful Student
The students here are aside fort he most part wonderful remove aside change fort he to for the
and i'm not sure i am ready now UC i for self
Maybe i can give her a few pointers UC i for self
Yeah i heard but maybe me and StarsongUC i for self and should be Starsong and I

917346 Its' time for, "lets try to justify the mistakes i didn't change" again
Brackets: same as the last page, i may be able to change them next weekend though.

Pinkie's song: i try to make the two versions here and on deviantART at least 99% the same and I'm not sure the latter supports hyperlinks on literature.

Derpy's name: Only the first half as canon, and I'm pretty sure it's more of a nickname than anything else.

same song and dance

The figure had saw 10 strange beings nearby a pale blue unicorn had seen
[Silents] brackets remove them
[Sirius.] brackets remove them
Maybe, but i know someone who will UC i for self
The four mares caught up the the cloaked alien and his behind another bush hid not his
theDoctor re-parked the TARDIS close to the bakery UC t first word
[dress casual.] brackets remove them
my mate wife would be better
Where's your [mate] huh ^^ brackets remove them and LC w in where you used a , not a .
Oh, i see by the way UC i for self
I see well time to go i have to prepare for tonight UC i for self
[vacation] brackets remove them
It appears i put a couple extra zeros there, sorry UC i for self
small scream from the forest. remove the word small
[human] brackets remove them
a woman with an eye-patch had said UC first word
the aliens are mobilizing toward Ponyville. would be better as the aliens began moving toward Ponyville.

Did anyone else see BAD WOLF in the description?

923465 That was placed there fro a (very spoilerific) reason One of the Doctor's past companions is in this fic. her identity is being kept a secret from an in-universe standpoint. but I've his subtle, (and maybe not so subtle) hints to her identity. (Try not to spoil it please, I'm trying to keep it a surprise.:pinkiesmile:)

921502 Wow. There are less mistakes than i thought. Thanks for helping me with my fic. :pinkiesmile:

more this time

Pinkie Pie was being levitated by balloons tied at her waist levitated implies magic a diffrent word would work better.
"Happy to help." Fluttershy said as she was being levitated by a larger mass of balloons. "But why do you need so much balloons?" hit enter when somebody else starts to talk and doesn't Fluttershy have wings?
"How did you the permission to host the party here in the first place" said the time stallion. hit enter when somebody else starts to talk
so i have the place all to myself UC i for self
Pinkie honked his nose and said "Don't worry, i throw parties all the time and the Cakes don't seem to mind." hit enter when somebody else starts to talk
The 3 fillies also use names
Well i found out that Pinkie brought new meaning to the term [Party Animal.]" UC i for self and brackets remove them
Well i see. UC i for self
Yes i am UC i for self
<blockquote> My most faithful student, i have just discover that the thief stole other spells from the castle. Watch out for anything suspicious.</blockquote> Just put in normal quotation marks or use italics
You probably haven't heard of me i have been on stage for only 2 years before retiring." UC i for self and should be I was on the ...
"But i don't understand UC i for self
But i was getting too busy. I mean I've always make the time to talk to Cheerilee and Toola Roola. But there was just too much little time to just hang out." UC i for self also remove much
i know sonepony who knows how you feel UC i for self
Rarity then looks at Fluttershy who was busy keeping an eye on the Crusaders. Rainbow Dash then butted in and said "Hey do you know the Wonderbolts?" change looks to looked also hit enter when somebody else starts to talk
"No i haven't met them UC i for self
Help The Royal guard fight off the intruders LC h in help UC g in guard
. Passing several some statues on a pedestals redundant remove either several or some
Last thing i remember, I was at a party with my friends and some UC i for self
The silents can erase your memory of ever encountering them UC s in silents
"What, No i didn't cast any spells LC n in no UC i for self
She sent a beam and The clear and starry sky LC t in the
The beam's radius and diameter was increasing as one increases the other would increase remove one or the the other
Professor Where are we LC w in where

less this time

Applejack and Pinkie was leading the 12+ ponies on board to another room were not was
or course he was too busy to answer should be of course
oh what now UC o for first word
The green now half pony had put on some clothes and examined the screens centaur?
The Recoil had knocked Twilight off her hooves LC r in recoil
You know as well as i do that this power source was destroyed in the Time War UC i for self
OK Sirius we helped that Box escape the void LC b in box
[trapped in silence?]" remmove brackets
3 years from now in a universe parallel to this one they had done the same thing there. this is sort of right just timey whimey
But i don't think he can stop them again, not alone. UC i for self
They're not the queen this time this I do not recall.
Father dearest, i think mummy needs a drink UC i for self

931091 "They're not the queen this time." Reference to the Night and the Doctor shorts. You can look on Youtube for them.

[Doctor,] brakets remove them
Uhh," Fluttershy said. "Is it possible to bring us back?" LC i in is
We barely made it by the skin of out teeth skin of our teeth
Can i help you UC i for self
Well i was wondering UC i for self
i don't a job to do UC i for self
The three then heard a voice telling them to got o the control room go to not got o
OK so i bet you want to know why i called you here UC i for self
[meteors] brakets remove them
He then zoomed the image with his screwdriver and the hologram now looks like sever glowing hot metal spheres several? rather than sever also writing in the present tense
"Imagine metal forged inside the time vortex."
"I see." The purple unicorn replied how does twi know about the time vortex?
[forged.] brakets remove them
[universe not being ripped apart]^^
Well i have this theory UC i for self
"I think i have an idea UC i for self
The Time Lord then ended the conversation then his two married companion then asked to talk with him and his wife. rewrite this
Oh yes i will UC i for self
prove to me that i am not mistaken in mine UC i for self
seen things that provoke fear and wonder, and if there's one thing i know in my travels, its that time can be rewritten, and that there is always a chance. Besides i know what you and your friends can do to protect others. And i know that they will be with you even in the face of the end of time itself." UC i for self also rewatch waters of mars and wedding of river song
[Daring Do] brakets remove them

935629 Regarding Twilight's knowledge of the vortex. There is a saying that goes "Seeing is Believing" or maybe it's vice-versa. Let's say that the screens showed the blue and red storm cloud that people called "The Time Vortex" If i haven't made it clear in the fanfic. It appeared above equestria when Trixie cast her spell.

The Doctor was inside his ship Tracking LC t in tracking
But i want to know why UC i for self
But you also known i have done over the years i've traveled with them UC i for self
Yeah i've read your files UC i for self
The first image was a blond teenager with average length hair hair remove one hair
"I'm gonna tell you something that i had hoped not to tell anyone about," He said. "My companions and how i had changed them UC i for self
[Bad Wolf.]" remove []
[Alternate Universe 1.]" remove []
[Saxon's demise.]" remove []
That man in the suit is the Doctor right?" He said. should say Rorry or some thing
She and i also went on many adventures UC i for self
[DoctorDonna,] [Metacrisis,] and [Reunion.]" Remove []
The first of witch Depicted Donna with a jar containing a severed hand LC d in depicted and which not evil magic user
The second time i had to leave her behind UC i for self
why i dropped you off after our encounter with the Minotaur UC i for self
But i can't let you come without knowing the risks involved." UC i for self
[cronosteel] remove []
Technically a nurse is not a doctor technically you can be a doctor in nursing
But that doesn't mean i have to like it UC i for self
[Doctor?]" remove []
"Oh well i..." UC i for self
i know it's great UC i for self
"OK i see." UC i for self
He was a gruff and strange looking man with a five o'clock shadow and messy hair. His apron had some sweat stains on it and he was a little bit overweight. too much discription for a one timer (unless he is a gunman)
Because i haven't met a customer with enough horses to justify this much UC i for self
she then turned around an went to the ship's controls and not an
Dare i ask why UC i for self

a GotterdAmmerung that taken time and space wiLL be undone. the legend of oncomIng storms will end when a group of powerful individuals FREe unspeakable evils to destroY all Worlds. In the Legacy of desoLation. Reality wIll burn Starting and Ending with 108 StILl points. and 88 scrEaming stars. a New rapture emerges to bring forth the only people who can stop the disaster. but will they be enough? Can they bring themselves to the Edge of time? What can they do? Is it even possibLe? only time wiLl tell, and only then will everything FALL

GALLFREY WILL. RISE SLENCE WILL FALL

shit gets worse.:pinkiecrazy::applejackconfused::flutterrage::rainbowderp::raritydespair::twilightoops:

. "A marvelous time to start, No?" LC n in no
really think i should had brought my armor." Rory siad. UC i for self and said not siad
"Good question, Guess we start looking LC g in guess
The king noticed their unlike other horses and said they were
as guests or ours of not or
The guards, still a little stunned from Rainbow Dash's outburst. escorted them to some guest chambers , not .
she said that one day a wiseman will come for the steel of Chronos UC s in she
On that day will i give you the steel of Chronos. But for now i have another gift for you Doctor." UC i for self
and finished the day i found this chamber UC i for self
"I put this invention with the metal because i think that the two are connected." The king of Antikythera said. "Ever since i found the metal I've been having dreams. Dreams of souls tormented, these souls were lost in the stars never ascending to Olympus or falling to Tartarus. And i think you know what had happened to them." UC i for self
the doctor the machine. UC d in doctor
The woman with the eye-patch and some silence had just entered a spaceship Silents
and here i thought you want to know of the chronosteel UC i for self

"Yes, i did visit Pompeii. No, it is not Greek." He answered. UC i for self
[Antikythera mechanism.] remove[]
Uh, i guess UC i for self
how i begged my parents to let me come with you?" UC i for self
Not that i could've looked any better." UC i for self
On the hull it said "&#927;&#916;&#933;&#931;&#931;&#917;&#921;&#913;" on the hull. repeating your self

"Oh No." The Doctor though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Antikythera 7:05 AM
"What do you mean uh oh
is that break needed? only 5 min. passed and the doctor was thinking
The Doctor had noticed and an saw the monster as he moves closer. remove the an and do they even have genders?
until i give the signal UC i for self
Indeed i am Rory UC i for self

Twilight Sparkle and Rory are peeking from behind a corner were not are
fast as they can. could not can
he saw no one there and then UC h in he and Why?
The field was like a war torn desert. Corpses were every where. The simile is unnecessary and could be one sentence
"Great," She said. "And i just had my hooves done." UC i for self
birds were medium-sized and have black wings had not have
Nearby they saw some other figures(approaching)the TARDIS.
The Daleks are chasing them were not are
Get off my kingdom could be better
One of the warriors who fought with Achilles for the destruction of the city of Troy. And i ask you one more time LC o in one and UC i for self
<b>YOU ROT. <i>IN HELL!</i></b>" this still is not working here
Time lord UC l in lord
<i>Not</i> not working
What am i you asked? UC i forself
One who will haunt you no matter where you go, no matter <i>WHEN</i> not working
And then, i will continue as planned to negotiate peace talks with Rome UC i for self
But if i may ask, where is your ship UC i for self
Caveo Diabolus ex Vinco that is latin not greek and the master is long dead or will be timey whimey Unless you mean beware the devil then it would be just Cave diaboli or something like that I don't speak latin
Mum, dad, Tony, Doctor, I'll make things right again, i promise UC i for self
[your highness,] remove []
And just because i know you won't survive this or even remember it i would like to tell you that You kingdom will fall UC ifor self
The bomb explodes and the Odyssey sinks. you are writing in the present tense again not good
"Dare i ask why?" Rainbow Dash said. UC i for self and Rainbow is more likely to just ask why
Remember what i said about the chronosteel UC i for self
<i>are</i> not working
[destroy all reality] Remove []

one more thing you can not see all 88 consalations at any one location.

958506 Really. the code still translate to tghe intended effect well. But alright i'll see what i can do with the code on the weekend.

The ceiling of the room spins and turn to show the constellation that would be visible depending on time and location.

The master's been dead and reborn more times than Team Rocket been blasted all the way out of the region. Chances are he'll be back. I've his some clues that hint at his resurrection FYI. Also i find Latin more ominous

"So this [Antikythera Mechanism] is a sort of tracker remove [] and who is talking?
<i>where</i> not working
It's as easy as riding a bike, i mean if the bike had no wheels, handlebars, or pedals UC i for self
Did i really paint that UC i for self
Well i still need help with class today UC i for self
had satyed behind to give their classes stayed not satyed
[Doctor] remove[]
Why yes, Yes, yes they are LC y in yes
Now i have a UC i for self
i do remember that they involved pastel colored ponies UC i for self
The must be reliving the day Equestria had stilled they not the and become still rather than stilled
[forged] remove []

one more thing this takes place in the year of 1999 or after the first 1.5 generations (Tales is complicated) did nobody put 2 and 2 together and get pony?

Did none of them watch the moon landing?

963449 :facehoof: You assume that My Little Pony existed in the Whoniverse. for the purposes of this fic this is not the case

963632 I'm pretty sure it's established that the silence had agent that are not Silents. Perhaps they restaned him while they reprogrammed the dude in a place that would nor be populated (like the moon:trollestia:, or a barren desert or somthing)

965567 They did that with all the cops, sherlock and watson,the CEO and the bad guy.

965586 What about perception filters? surely Korvarian or whoever running the religion/cult wouldn't be dumb enough to let a human actually see them as Silents after Armstrong's landing.

I'm pretty sue that's him sure
He then saw his brown skin had some of Gabriel's drink on it. clunky discription
No i haven't UC i for self
Well i'm John Smith UC i for self
Doctor i feel we should inform you that we are with UNIT's UC i for self
"Hi i'm Pinkie Pie UC i for self
there they saUriel should be saw not sa
Well Micheal," said the orange-haired man. "He Raguel and Jerahmeel are near the gamma reactors LC h in he
Why yes i did UC i for self
Yes, She told me LC s in she
Sure Doctor," Micheal said. "But why?" LC b in but
Also can i have some communication devices UC I for self
exploding penguins prinnies?
Hey i resent that Raguel UC i for self

970124 You got the reference!:pinkiehappy: So what do you think of the story so far?

972748 I see. Do you think i should try to sent the story to EqD again? (I sent the story to them earlier but it got rejected due to only taking "exceptional" who crossovers and some grammar errors)

972769 I'd say yes but have another proof reader take a look at it first.

"...and then i said [Oatmeal? are you crazy?]" UC i for self and remove []
the doctor UC D in doctor
The Doctor had recovered two pieces of the chronosteel. but the third piece is still missing." , not . before a but
I'm not sure how i even did that UC i for self
Well then i want to know one thing Uc i for self

I'm on my break right now, so I can't read this. But I see that hidden message, and u must say, you are insane for that one.

Hey can i tell you something UC i for self
Thing is i don't remember even painting it UC i for self
The last thing i remember was me thinking about what happened to Equestria UC i for self
Am i dreaming UC i for self
I'm Pinkie Pie an this is Rarity, Fluttershy, and River Song and not an
Next thing i know i was being chased by a half ram monster UC i for self
But i haven't seen anyone else besides a half ram monster Uc i for self
[Goatman?]" remove []

Father dearest, I think mummy needs a drink.

best quote ever.

Login or register to comment