• Published 23rd Oct 2016
  • 1,192 Views, 7 Comments

The Crime Of Cannibalism in Canterlot High - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Sunset Shimmer and her friends sees cannibals in Canterlot High and they try to figure who they were.

  • ...
22
 7
 1,192

Chapter 4

Sunset and the others were looking through Gilda and her brothers' house for an extra weapon they can use to defend themselves. Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie have pistols, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo have bats, Rarity has a whip, and Sunset has a taser.

Sunset looked at Rarity and saw the whip. "Is a whip all you can find, Rarity?", she asked.

"You know, Sunset. Fashion is what I like the most.", Rarity said. "But, if anyone wants to touch my clothes, I'll snap them away."

Sunset turned and looked at Twilight, RD, AJ, and Pinkie Pie. "You four got your weapons?", she asked them.

Rainbow aimed her gun at the ceiling and shot her pistol. "I am ready for anything.", she said with confidence.

Twilight put her hand on her blue friend's shoulder. "Let's not get too crazy with our weapons, Rainbow.", she said.

Then, they heard a noise out the house, they hid behind the couches. It was Silver Beak, he was holding a shotgun and the door was open, in case if he can hide behind it and ambush anybody who try to get in his house. Sunset looked at him and squinted her eyes. "What is he doing?", she asked.

Applejack stopped and thought to herself. "I know what to do.", she said catching an idea. "I'll catch him with this rubber band I found, Sunset will... Sunset...", Sunset wasn't listening, the cowgirl tapped on her shoulder to get her attention. "uh... Sunset do you have any deathtrap that we can use?"

"It's already over there.", Sunset said.

Applejack turned and saw the deathtrap 8 feet away from the door. "Where did you get that?", she asked.

"In the kitchen.", Sunset said.

"Hm... Anyways, Sunset... well... places that deathtrap there, he steps on it, and then we threaten him.", Applejack said explaining the plan.

"Sounds like a good plan, even though, I already did set that trap there.", Sunset said.

Applejack smiled and winked. "Let's get him.", she said.

Applejack tiptoed slowly towards Silver Beak and snagged him her rubber band. She threw him across the room and the deathtrap caught his foot. Silver Beak fell to the ground and moaned in pain. Then, Applejack heard Big Mac yell outside the house. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY LITTLE SISTER!", he yelled from outside the house.

"BIG MAC!", Applejack yelled with fright. "Sunset, we got to get them out of their sight."

"You go ahead, AJ.", Sunset said. "I'll take care this bastard."

"If that's what you want." Applejack said. She ran outside to find her brother and sister. Sunset found Silver Beak's shotgun and aimed it at him.

Silver Beak spoke to Sunset. "You see now, that's how the world works: give part of yourself so others can live."

"Flash was not meant to have his blood taken!", Sunset yelled. "Don't you know those monsters hurt enough of us?"

"You have to keep me alive.", Silver Beak said. "Because, if you kill me, my liver gets rotten."

"You're already rotten.", Sunset said insulting Silver Beak. She pulled the trigger and shot Silver Beak. Then she saw Fluttershy holding a pistol and Spike between both of her feet.

"Go. Go with them, I'll keep Spike safe.", Fluttershy said.

Sunset smiled and hugged her friend. "You're the bravest person I've ever had.", she said with a tear in her eye.

Fluttershy hugged her back. "Thank You.", she said.

Then, Sunset unwrapped her arms from Fluttershy and ran out of the house. When she went out of the house, she saw all her friends with all eyes glued on her. "Why are you all standing there?", she asked.

Rarity walked toward her. "We were just waiting for you.", she said. "And we heard you talking to Fluttershy in there."

Sunset's face was puzzled. "About what?", she asked.

Rainbow Dash looked at the door. "You were saying something about her being brave.", she said.

Sunset smiled. "I did.", she said. "She's a great friend, don't you all think?"

Twilight smiled back. "She sure is.", she said.

Scootaloo put her arm around Sweetie Belle's shoulder. "She's always been looking out for us and Apple Bloom. If Apple Bloom were here."

"Don't worry, we'll get her back.", Sunset said. "Anyways, we need to split up. You all go around the left side of the house to look for Applejack, I'll go this direction to look for Gilda, Black Bill, Big Mac, and AB."

Pinkie Pie raised an eyebrow. "Who's AB?", she asked.

Rainbow Dash punched Pinkie in the arm, "Apple Bloom, Pinkie.", she said.

"Ohhhh, OK.", Pinkie said. "And you heard what she said, everyone go that direction."

Everyone except Sunset ran around the left side of the house, Sunset went to the right. She ran up to a gate and busted it down. When she got to the other side of the house, she saw a house hanging on a tree. She scratched her head. "They never told us they had a treehouse.", she said to herself. She walked up to it and saw a staircase in front of it (only 7 steps high). She walked on the stairs, when she stepped off the last stair.

She heard a creek under her feet. "Well, this isn't sturdy.", she said. "Got to be careful."

She bust open the door and saw Black Bill holding Big Mac hostage by the neck and aiming the gun straight at her.

"SUNSET!", Black Bill said preparing to shoot Sunset. "Stay back. Please, don't you take another step toward me."

"Let him go, Black Bill.", Sunset said.

Black Bill aimed his weapon at Big Mac's head and stepped back three times dragging him along. Sunset walked forward three times. Black Bill aimed the gun at Sunset again. "Stop right there, I mean it!", he said.

"Come on now, you know you don't want to do this.", Sunset said.

"I'll kill him, Sunset.", Black Bill said. He aimed his weapon at his hostage's head and walked back again. Sunset took to few more steps. Black Bill aimed the gun at Sunset once more. "I don't want to kill you, Sunset.", he warned.

"Don't make this any worse.", Sunset said.

"I'll do it.", Black Bill said.

Black Bill took his second step, but the other end of the treehouse was strong enough to hold two people. Sunset grabbed Big Mac, the floor broke and Black Bill fell into a crowd of ants. He screamed in terror as the ants crawled all over his body. Big Mac was safe.
"They still have Apple Bloom.", the big cowboy said. "Where's AJ?"

Sunset was about to say a word until she heard a voice out the treehouse. They both ran out and saw Gilda aiming a shotgun at Apple Bloom's head.

"I said stay right there, Bitch.", Gilda said.

Applejack was standing in front of her. "DON'T YOU HURT HER!", she screamed.

Sunset started running up to Gilda. "Gilda!", she said.

Gilda saw Sunset and aimed her weapon at her. "What the hell is going on with people.", she said. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

"Calm down.", Sunset said.

"You want me to calm down?", Gilda asked furiously. "What for? All we needed was some blood."

A bullet went straight threw Gilda's right arm. Fluttershy was holding her pistol with Spike standing next to her left leg. Apple Bloom ran away from Gilda and wrapped her arms around Applejack. Sunset found an axe by the treehouse, she grabbed it, ran to straight to Gilda and chopped her right hip. Gilda yelled with pain as she fell to the ground. Sunset dropped at axe and landed on Gilda's waist between her knees. She started punching Gilda in the face until her face was covered with blood. Twilight walked up to her friend. "That's enough, Sunset.", she said.

Sunset stopped and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She stood on her feet once more.

Gilda coughed. "Is that all you got, Sunset?", she asked. "You ain't nothing."

Tears fell down Sunset's face. "IT"S OVER!", she screamed.

"Yeah right.", Gilda said sarcastically. "As soon as the boys get out here, you're all doomed."

"They're both dead.", Sunset said.

"What did you do?", Gilda asked. "...WHAT THE HELL DID YOU?!"

Sunset straightened her jacket and walked away from Gilda. Gilda was still standing in front of Sunset. "Don't you dare walk away from me, Sunset!", she said. She fell on her knees. "GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THIS, SUNSET!"

Sunset clutched her fist and her face turned red. "I... said... it's... OVER!", she yelled.

She picked up the gun that Gilda dropped and shot her in the brain. Sunset dropped as more tears fell down her face.

Applejack put her hand on her friend's shoulder. "She's dead, let it go.", she said.

Sunset and the others decided to abandon the house, leaving the dead bodies to rot. The crime of cannibalism has came to an end.

Comments ( 5 )

*Sees story on new stories list*

Huh. That's not something you see everyday.

Let's just say this: i.imgur.com/3CFcHZU.gif

Not insulting you or anything, just saying that this is not the kinda stuff I read. :twilightblush:

Seriously man, this is practically a copy and paste of part of the The Walking Dead video game.

I couldn't get past the first few lines. You really need an editor on this.

Why not just do the entire walking dead game instead of this? It would make a lot more sense. Unless this is just a troll fiction.

Why does this story have so many dislikes? I mean, it can't be that bad, right? ...Right? You respond to comments by moving your mouse over to the right hand side of the comment that you want to respond to and then clicking on the >> that appears.

Login or register to comment