• Published 23rd Oct 2016
  • 1,190 Views, 7 Comments

The Crime Of Cannibalism in Canterlot High - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Sunset Shimmer and her friends sees cannibals in Canterlot High and they try to figure who they were.

  • ...
22
 7
 1,190

Chapter 3

Sunset couldn't feel her head, she was dizzy. Twilight was curled in a ball crying in the corner, she was still sad about the whole thing that happened to her dead boyfriend. Fluttershy, Rarity, and Spike were trying to make her feel better. Pinkie Pie was puking in the other corner, she forgot that she drank alcohol. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were shaking with fear, but no Apple Bloom. She was kidnapped by Gilda and her brothers, Big Macintosh as well. Discord was banging on the locked door with rage, Rainbow Dash was trying to calm him down. "OPEN UP THIS GOD DAMN DOOR! GOD DAMMIT!", he screamed.

"Discord, would you keep it down?!", Rainbow Dash said.

"OPEN THIS DOOR OR I'LL TARE YOU BASTARDS APART!", Discord yelled with more fury.

Spike saw Sunset waking up and ran up to her. "You alright?", he asked.

"Yeah.", Sunset said rubbing her head.

"It was Flash Sentry.", Spike said. "They tried to make us drink his blood."

"But, you didn't drink it, did you?", Sunset asked.

"No.", Spike said.

Discord heard what Spike and Sunset were talking about. "THE REST OF US DID, GOD DAMMIT!", he yelled.

Fluttershy ran up to Discord and slapped him in the face. "Discord!", she shouted. "Can you calm it down already? We're trying to comfort Twilight."

"Sorry for my rage issues, Dear.", he said calmly. "But, look at all of us! We're trapped in the basement!"

Sunset gasped. "This... is... THE BASEME--"

Spike covered her mouth with his paws. "Are you going to freak out to?", he asked.

"Sorry, Spike.", Sunset said. "We need to get out of here. This isn't a safe place."

"Is there a way out you can find?", Spike asked.

"I'll work on it.", Sunset said.

Applejack was pacing with fear. "Those whipper-snappers have Apple Bloom and Big Macintosh, Sunset.", she said.

"Black Bill and Silver Beak have your brother and sister?", Sunset asked.

"Yes, WE MUST MAKE GILDA PAY!", Applejack screamed with anger.

"Applejack, calm down.", Sunset said trying to calm the cowgirl down. "We can get your siblings back, we need to find a way out."

Discord continued to bang on the door. Sunset walked over to Twilight. "You feeling alright, Twilight?", she asked.

Twilight looked up at Sunset with tears in her eyes. "No.", she said. "My boyfriend got his blood taken."

"I know it's hard to lose someone you really love.", Sunset said trying to comfort Twilight. "But, you have to focus. OK?"

Twilight sniffed. "OK."

Then, Discord felt a sharp pain in his heart. "UH! Oh god.", he said.

Fluttershy looked at him with concern. "Discord?", she asked.

Discord collapsed on the ground. Fluttershy panicked. "No, Discord!", she said. "Discord, stay with me. Discord!"

Applejack stood next to Sunset. "What's going on?", she asked.

Fluttershy put her hands on Discord's chest and started pressing on it. "He stopped breathing.", she said. "I think he's having a heart attack."

"Shit!", Applejack said. "Is he dead?"

"He's not dead.", Fluttershy said.

"Well, what if he is dead.", Applejack said.

"I said he's not dead!", Fluttershy shouted.

"Oh god.", Applejack said. "We have to do it."

"What are you saying?", Fluttershy asked.

"Fluttershy, I'm sorry. I truely truely am.", Applejack said. "I learned if someone has a disease like a heart attack or lung cancer, it possesses the person to become a cannibal. And in a few minutes, we're going to be stuck in a basement with a grey-skinned, well-suited, very pissed off dead person."

"Don't say that, we can bring him back!", Fluttershy shouted. "Sunset!"

"We can't kill him if he's not a cannibal, Applejack.", Sunset said trying to defend Fluttershy.

"Sugar cube, we have no choice.", Applejack said. "We can't risk saving him if he might eat us."

"Look, AJ. Back at that one fall formal when I put on Twilight's crown and it gave me the power to become that evil monster.", Sunset said explaining to Applejack. "That magic that you and your friends used to defeat me was like a medicine when I turned back into my original self."

"That was different, you didn't turn into a cannibal.", Applejack said. "You turned the people in Canterlot High into mindless zombies, remember?" Applejack was really sure that Discord won't turn into a cannibal once he gets killed. "C'mon, Sunset. You know Discord's not going to make it. You have to have my back this time."

"God Dammit, Sunset, I need you!", Fluttershy shouted. "Please help me!"

Sunset looked at Fluttershy, then she looked at Discord. She knew what to do. "I'm sorry, Applejack.", she said apologizing to the cowgirl. "But, saving him is the right thing to do."

"SUNSET!", Applejack yelled.

Sunset kneeled down to Discord's body. "Is he still breathing?", she asked.

"No. I don't think so.", Fluttershy said with panic.

Applejack looked behind her and found a shotgun. Sunset started giving Discord CPR. Applejack grabbed the shotgun and aimed it at Discord's head. She pulled the trigger and shot Discord through the brain. Blood squirted everywhere. Fluttershy shed tears in her eyes. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!", she screamed.

Sunset's face turned red. "AJ, WHAT THE HELL?!", she yelled turning her face to Applejack.

Applejack dropped the gun and backed away. "I'm... I'm so sorry.", Applejack said. "It... It needed to be done."

"You don't know that!", Sunset said.

"Yes I do, Sunset.", Applejack said. "And so do you. I wanted you to have my back this time."

She kneeled to Fluttershy sobbing on Discord's dead body. "Sugar cube, I know he means to you.", she said.

Fluttershy looked at Applejack in the eye and snapped. "DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!", she screamed.

Sunset heard Spike crying behind her. "Spike?", she asked.

She walked over to him. Spike looked at Sunset. "Is it over?", he asked.

"Yes. For now.", Sunset said. "I know it's scary seeing stuff like this. But, you got to be strong."

"I'll try my best.", Spike said. "Did you find a way out?"

"I'm working on it.", Sunset said. She stood up and looked at poor Fluttershy. She walked over to her. "Discord would want you to keep going.", she said trying to comfort Fluttershy.

Fluttershy looked up at Sunset and wiped a tear off her face. "We were so close saving him, Sunset.", she said sadly. "We were so close."

"I know it's hard losing someone you love, but, you have to focus.", she said. "I'll be back to check on you."

Sunset saw an air vent. "Rainbow Dash, come take a look at this.", she said.

Rainbow ran over to Sunset. "You think that's a way out?", she asked.

"Yep, but, we can remove that part of the vent.", Sunset said. "If I had a screwdriver, I would totally use it."

Rainbow's brain caught an idea. "I have a coin we can use.", she said. "Let me do it."

Rainbow walked over to the vent and used the coin as a screwdriver to remove the screws. Once she was done the door of the vent fell off. Sunset smiled. "Nice job.", she said. "Hmm... You think one of us can fit through that vent."

Spike ran over to the two girls who were standing in front of the vent. "Perhaps I can fit through that.", he said.

Sunset kneeled down to Spike. "You think you can go through.", she asked.

"Yes, I crawl through that vent and open that door.", Spike said. Spike is a very tiny dog, he can fit through any vent he can find.

"OK, but, be careful, make sure no one sees you.", Sunset said trying to warn Spike.

Sunset picked Spike up and put him in the vent. Spike walked through the vent as he jumped out the other side of the vent and opened the door. Sunset ran up to Spike and hugged him. "Oh, I'm so proud of you.", she said. "Girls, looks like we're free."

The others ran out of the basement. Sunset saw Fluttershy still at Discord's dead body. "Fluttershy, we have a way out now.", she said. "Aren't you coming?"

Fluttershy looked at up at Sunset. "I am.", she said. "Just go without me, I just need some time to say goodbye."

"Alright.", Sunset said. Then, she turned to Spike. "Spike, make sure Fluttershy is safe while she says goodbye to Discord."

Spike ran up to Sunset. "No problem.", he said.

Sunset ran up the stairs and out of the basement, ready to face Gilda and her brothers.