• Published 25th Sep 2016
  • 1,196 Views, 15 Comments

The Princesses Army - DanielMLP4499



Twilight gets her own army from Princess Celestial. But she does need a Captain for her army.....who could that be..?

  • ...
11
 15
 1,196

Chapter 5: The Final Battle

Twilight and her troops along with Princess Celestia were all heading to Ponyville to stop Queen Chrysalis and end this Changeling war. They all se Ponyville in the distance and fly faster.

"We are almost their everypony!" Twilight yelled

"TWILIGHT LOOK OUT!" Rainbow dash screamed while Changelings were ambushing them from the ground. Twilight and her troops charged at all of them and attacked them. One by one they were taking out the Changelings; the rest of them retreated to Ponyville. Twilight and her troops got to the edge of Ponyville, right in front of the everfree forest. They walk very slowly looking over on a hill to see Ponyville on fire with dead ponies everywhere, a little of them Changelings, but the rest are ponies from Ponyville.

"Oh my celestia" Twilight reared up at the sight of her home being destroyed with screams of ponies in the distance as they get brutally killed.

"We have to save the ponies and head back to my castle to stop Queen Chrysalis" Twilight said

"What if the plan doesn't work and we get ambushed?" Rainbow said a little worried

"Then you all will stay and fight them and I will fight her myself" Twilight said looking at the castle

"Twilight you cant fight her alone!" Flash said yelling

"I have to Flash!" Twilight screamed causing thirty Changelings surround them and Twilight teleported away rushing to the castle, but some Changelings were chasing after her and she went deeper into Ponyville to lose them.

Twilight's army with Rainbow, Flash, and Princess Celestia were looking around at all of the Changelings determined to take all of them out and to help Twilight get to her castle and defeat Queen Chrysalis. The Changelings jumped at them at one and one by one they were getting slaughtered. Twilight's army were doing an excellent job at killing them; brains, guts, and other Changeling body parts were going everywhere, but while they were fighting Twilight's army lost two soldiers. Rainbow and Flash looked at eachother and they both had worried looks on their faces that they were going to lose this battle. Princess Celestia looked at them.

"Do not give up my little ponies, you are fighting for Equestria, against the Changelings" Princess Celestia spoke while two Changelings jumped on her and she killed both by stabbing it with her horn.

"Yes ma'am " Both Flash and Rainbow said in unison while they had Changelings jump on them and they instantly killed them looking back at Twilight's troops seeing that more troops were killed. After a long horrific battle the Changelings had lost by retreating back towards the castle and twilight's troops moved slowly clearing out houses one by one killing nd Changelings that were hiding in them and saving ponies along the way.

Meanwhile Twilight was still getting chased by eight Changelings, she was before getting chased by fourteen, but she killed six Changelings, but they were getting closer and closer to her until she blaster four of them with her magic making them blow up having their guts go everywhere. She found herself an opening and jumped in an empty house hiding and seeing the other Changelings run past her home but one jumped in the house she was in and she silently killed him with a blade. She snuck out and was heading towards her castle to fight Queen Chrysalis. Flash and twilight's army was heading down the streets of Ponyville and he saw Twilight.

"Twilight!" Flash said running towards her

"Flash! NO!" Rainbow yelled running to him

Flash went up to Twilight and hugged her deeply and then in an instant he opened his eyes to see Twilight turn into a Changeling, and felt a blade pierce his heart. He dropped down blood rushing out of his body and he is on the ground....dead. Rainbow dash charges toward the Changeling and kills the changeling in an instant. She went up to flash and lifted his head tears falling down her face. She had to find Twilight.

Rainbow was searching all over Ponyville for Twilight but had no luck doing so. Until she saw a pony fly by heading toward the castle and she commanded Twilight's troops to follow.

Twilight was getting closer and closer to her castle and had to find a way in because there were guards at the front of the entrance. She then used her magic and threw the Changelings in the air killing them. She went in and went down the hallway, but she knew it was to quiet. Her body was telling her not to go in but her mind told her she had to do this or the Changelings will win. All of the sudden, a blast of magic hit her pushing her back to the entrance of the castle. She held her head and looked up and saw Chrysalis laughing and staring down at her from Twlight's throne. It was all different, the throne was green, almost looked rotten.

"Queen Chrysalis, this is your last chance to give up. My army has tooken your Changelings out of Ponyville" Twilight said angered

"HAHAHAHA, you thought you won?! You have to kill me first before you can win!" Queen Chrysalis laughed and screamed jumping at her and charging, and Twilight did the same. When they both reached eachother their horns collided and sparks of green and purple went all across the room while Changelings watched as their queen was attacking the princes of Friendship.

"You will never win Chrysalis!" Twilight roared at she was trying to push her horn closer to Chrysalis

"You will never win you pathetic pony!" Queen Chrysalis yelled laughing after

"SHUT UP!" Twilight blasted Queen Chrysalis with her magic and Chrysalis flew back to Twilight's throne and she got up seeing Twilight charging at her.

She quickly got up and she bucked Twilight backwards and they shot magic back and fourth at eachother, the castle getting destroyed by the magic. Twilight stopped to look at the scenery, tears welding in her eyes as the memories are being destroyed one by one. Queen Chrysalis took the advantage and she blasted Twilight with her magic making Twilight fly backwards. Twilight hits the wall motionless but soon after wakes up to see chrysalis looking down at her.

"Looks like you failed...Princess Twilight" Queen Chrysalis laughs as Twilight speaks

"You........f-forgot one t-thing C-Chrysalis....." Twilight coughed while she spoke with blood coming out of her mouth

"What would that be!" Chrysalis roared

"My army and yours" Twilight used a spell and Chrysalis's army turned into a much more golden color, Chrysalis turned around and saw Twilight's army and her Changelings ready for the attack and Chrysalis grabbed Twilight.

"One more step and Twilight dies!" Chrysalis yelled choking Twilight

"S-S-S-TOP!" Twilight said trying to get air

"YOU WILL DIE PRIN-" Chrysalis was cut off by Rainbow stabbing her back going and piercing her heart she dropped Twilight and dropped dead.

Rainbow rushed to Twilight and held her in her hoofs, she cried as Twilight was motionless. Rainbow held her tight and a tear went down her face landing on Twilight's horn. Nothing......Twilight is dead......

Rainbow dash took Twilight to the hospital because she still had hope that Twilight was still alive...but after a few hours they still didn't get an answer from Twilight. The tear that landed on Twilight's horn made her horn glow. Rainbow stood back and watched as Twilight's body floated from the hospital bed and blinding light covered the room. The next thing rainbow saw was twilight standing in front of her and Twilight kissed her.

"I love you rainbow and i will never leave you" Twilight said tearing up as she kissed her again

The next thing twilight knew was Rainbow tackled her to the ground with a deep kiss and Twilight comforted her crying friend.


They all had a memorial for all the troops in her army that were K.I.A (killed in action) including Flash Sentry. Twilight walked up to his grave and it read:

Flash Sentry: Died fighting for Equestria and his Princesses

Twilight smiled and saluted at his grave.

"You did good Flash....you did good..." Twilight said walking away from his grave after putting down a flower and walked to Ponyville to help out cleaning it up.....

Author's Note:

Im very sorry i havent been uploading chapters but i will hopefully but it was school and football and also family problems that kept me busy......I'm very sorry